Daily reminder that if you cant do 80 burpees in 4 minutes you will be chased down by spics and decapitated in the race...

daily reminder that if you cant do 80 burpees in 4 minutes you will be chased down by spics and decapitated in the race war

Attached: images.jpg (192x263, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqaj-CGjKmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxXxTRfHRjw
youtube.com/watch?v=xBRGa8XnzSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are burpees the thing to be doing? I just use a home workout app.
help I dont want the spics to get me

yes they are exactly that

i do 30 minutes of them 11 per minute and super set it with crunches

its the perfect fighting workout

App name ?

tabata timer

80 burpees in 4 minutes is pretty easy

t. ngubu playing Soccer

Bruh have you seen the obesity and overweight rates are for Hispanics and blacks...

watch some bestgore vids to motivate you
post vid of you doing it

I mean if you see all those bestgore skinning vids those guys are always the weaker fatter ones being skinned and the physically fit ones that are still alive

I'm not worried about burpies, my ak can shoot 40 spics a minute

Thanks for the concern though

Attached: FB_IMG_1541003180551.jpg (720x644, 45K)

>80 burpees in 4 minutes is pretty easy
no it isnt the acid in my legs hurts

you will still need to be physically fit though amerifat.
how do you think the nazis were wuch good conquerers not throgh firepower alone they had inferior equipment

you need stamina

see you on bestgore

yea right, as if i would post a vid of myself on the internet, and above all on Fucking Jow Forums's Jow Forums.

definitely not happenning, besides Burpees are mandatoried in physical training sessions in my club, as a Goalkeeper, they are very important for the vertical/horizontal leap as it increases your thighs power, so… yeah.

I use a few apps
BodBot
I also use 7 minute work out for the 30 day plans (the workouts are longer than 7 minutes)
I also have a bench+bar, treadmill, and exercise bike.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqaj-CGjKmE

Burpees are just an 8 count pushup?

Well it takes times to eventually reach that level of performances. back then, when i was 19 i could do 20 burpees in 2 minutes. Nowadays, after 4 years of senior level (23) since i've been used to that physical effort i could pretty much reach 70-80 in 4-5 minutes. Of course afterward i would still take time to recover from that physical effort.

Seems excessive, but i'll see what I can do.

>chased down by spics
We aren’t very fast, honestly.

1.Standing
2.Squating
3.Pushup
4.back to squattting position
5. Vertical leap (not too powerful but at least your feet must be 10-15cm away from the ground)

Correctly done, you work your arms, chest and your thighs and especially your thighs, grants you a better vertical/horizontal leap.

Attached: Burpee flowchart.jpg (759x300, 21K)

Better go the range and fire off some sweet practice rounds too

THEEE 8 COUNT PUSHUPPPP! Yes I've done these quite a bit, they're only hard once you get to the 40ish mark

>I can be in the worst physical condition, my gun will do most of the work

"Amerimutt, the post."

just do it with a mask on genius

what was the minimum requirement

Crunches are a shit tier exercice for abs

its cardio not strength training

True, but if you can burp 80 times in 4 minutes without puking up the case of corona in your belly you will be king of the spics in the race war.

delete your post

Old fag here. I decided along time ago that running away is just a waste of precious energy so save that energy and stand & fight.

BURP PEE
BURP PEE
BURP PEE

you can climb trees to hide

It depends of the level, but in my club, on senior level your typical Goalkeeper training session can end with 3-5 sets of 20 reps with only 45s-1minute of recovery. To make it harder, we have to make the set Under 1m30s. So with that setting i assume doing 80 in 4minutes is feasible

delete your post fingolian

Attached: purest-white-genes-in-europe.png (346x400, 167K)

I can do that easily and do it everyday 7 sets of 20 with 45 minute rest

Burpees...They make that exercise in hetero?

Sure, but you forget the fact you have 1 or 2 hours of GK session before that and in Football (soccer) Goalkeeper trainings are by FAR the most exhausting trainings in the sport.

Here's the some example of our Benchmark (France)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxXxTRfHRjw

and for other countries such as England.
youtube.com/watch?v=xBRGa8XnzSo

notice how fast, powerful, and agile and insane reflexes you must have to even do those trainings. In Football there's a saying that goes: Every Goalkeeper can be a Field Player, but not every Field player can be a goalkeeper. try to do a GK session then your sets of Burpees, you'll spit your lungs.