Tesla announces new chair(wo)man

Meet Robyn Denholm: she'll take the new job as Tesla's chair in May 2019. Prior to working at Telstra, Denholm spent seven years at Toyota in Australia, where she was a senior financial manager. Prior to that she worked at Sun Microsystems, and Juniper Networks in Silicon Valley.
I'm so glad a woman is going to be in charge for once!

Attached: robyn-denholm-300x300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

See you on the stock ticker in 30 minutes

>Juniper Networks
Swarm of Pajeet R&D incoming?

thats the end for tesla then.

can i fug her?

she's kind of attractive

traditional full blooded european dont see anything wrong

she looks like a happy hamster

Attached: 1502335896233.jpg (1013x1013, 257K)

Europeans are subhuman

americmutts are subhuman
ftfy

*women are subhuman

Maybe shes good, lets give it a chance

Based Dutch woman taking over

>senior financial manager leads tech company
aaaaaaaaand its garbage

t.zoomer

>Europeans are subhuman
And Americans are a mix of Europeans and Mexispics (conquistador rape babies).
La creatura

Kys, mutt

I disagree. They'll stop innovating sure, but that balance sheet is going to be clean as a whistle. Its primed for cashing out with on the backs of people who will FOMO after the next two earnings reports. There's going to be tons of articles laying the bait about how the businesswoman came into the boys club and 'led the company to new heights'. All she has to do is keep selling the cars. The actual bad outlook on the R&D likely wont rear its ugly head until 2020ish.

based fellow amerim- *gets shot*

>t. söyboy

Pretty much what i was thinking without feeling the need to write it out, which is why it'll be garbage regardless.

There will be lots of budget cuts so they can prove that there's exponential growth, stock holders will be happy, workers will quit, company will deteriorate as a whole and in the end it will be left for dead.

Classic case of letting an economist or finance figure lead a tech corp.

She's literally Tesla's Gwynne Shotwell. Tesla has needed this for a long time.

>faggot investors get mad that they'll be forcefully cashed out well before tesla hits its peak but still at massive profit
>not good enough for faggot investors so they turn musk into punished musk and seek to subvert tesla for maximum profit
jewish or white or whatever rich money hungry faggots seeking a neverending profit need to die, they're anti-human and stand for nothing but accumulating wealth without trying to help their fellow man

Hopefully she will enable Tesla to still innovate but in a more balanced and productive way and can makes its employees be happier and the company more sustainable.

This would be a lot better than a stupid bean counter that avoids all risk and drives the company down the toilet