The first humans had dark hair and etes

Non dark hair and eyes are a genetic defect born out of a mutation as a result of living in colder climates. Their forth dark hair and eyes are natural traits and the true master race.

Attached: 3a0679da25a38bfd9a0a7e8fa3a687f4-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

Eyes*

The ultimate redpill is that humans are genetically defective, mutated chimpanzees.

the first humans were covered in hair like wolfboy and smeered themselves with mud and shit to keep the bugs from eating them alive
things evolve towards better

Human = hue (Latin for color) + man!

Human literally means person of color! Know your histiry!

What?!

Dark eyes and hair means dark heart and no soul. Teach your kids this and they will be safe from the menace.
/thread.

>Different coloured hair, much more attractive. >Eyes the shades of the earth, the eyes of a artists dream.
When will dark haired negroids learn their place?

lmao, forgot to add a space, fuck i'm a nigger sometimes.

>t. primate that couldn't couldn't adapt.

idk but that chick is hot as fuck

This is true since having dark hair and eyes implies you are of nonwhite descent and thus have a 9 times higher rate of having the MAOA gene that is responsible for violent, criminal behavior.

/thread

>meme flag propagating anti white bullshit
I hope you are getting paid for this somehow.

Attached: 1539324913664.gif (680x453, 152K)

>not having evolved (mutated) is always a good thing
hmm

How is a genetic adaptation a defect?

By your logic, we should all an hero because we are adapted to our environments.

Would gladly trade Australia for Austria, but 1 nigger needs to be moved elsewhere...

>genetic defect
That's why fair-haired people basically created the most advanced civilization in the history of the world

And then we evolved.

Today is Mid-Terms...fuck Kike D&C threads

Don't care about your mutt elections. Mutt

Lmao the mutt thinks we give a shit.

Not colder, less sunlight. You basic retard.

t. doesn't understand how evolution works.

Mutation is the basis of evolution. So you're saying brown eyed and black haired people have yet to evolve? Sounds right to me.

>their forth
You killed your own argument as you made it. Well done.

Attached: 1510024053600.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Fuck off memeflag

>Defection
What is climate adaption.
What is evolution.
- t. OP; Autistic Scatalan.

>Mutts trying to teach evolution
Lel

Attached: 8a717b4405421490d2c047721fe90339b0bfb7b614e3737578d9333f02ddd3ae.png (898x954, 1.05M)

>Mutt doesn't understand typos happen

>Can't even write.
>Calls himself masterrace.

Attached: 1456676487284.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Colder climates breed intelligence and creativity. There's a reason why subsaharans' never invented the wheel and have retard-level IQ.
Maybe you are,jamal.

>snowniggers
Don't get mad at me for being mutated freak

Lmao your a fucking muslim rape baby, your entire people are. fuck off sandnigger.

Look at all these lefty-kike shills trying to get white people to fight against each other! WEW. It won't work you Bolshevik scum. We.are.winning.

Your worthless cunt ass couldn't be more wrong