Redpill me on wordpress Jow Forums. I kinda wanna make a blog and wordpress just seems like it' make the job ez as heck

Redpill me on wordpress Jow Forums. I kinda wanna make a blog and wordpress just seems like it' make the job ez as heck

Attached: wpcomvsorg.png (309x163, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/wpscanteam/wpscan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why aren't you writing a blog from scratch like me

lol, try it your self. I think you are going to reconsider

github.com/wpscanteam/wpscan

wordpress is lit the easiest thing to rape in the world

Nice, just found out my Wordpress website has no vulnerabilities.

>wordpress
public toilet you mean?

Bro, just use jekyll. Wordpress is shit tier.

It's nice if you don't want to fuck around with html PHP and css for weeks on end. I started a little e-commerce site and had it up within a few hours. Just load up a template and use filezilla if you want to tweak the source.

Wordpress used to be pretty good, because it used to bump you up in most search engines especially google's. I'm not sure if it still does it now, but back in the day it was an incentive.

Now it just gets you infected with malware

>Now it just gets you infected with malware
Does wordpress do it itself, or is it, because of enabling suspicous "add ons" like automatic content makers?

Both plugins and the core software. Have you looked at the source code? It’s a mess.

>Have you looked at the source code?
Not in recent times.
>It’s a mess.
It was a mess last time I checked (maybe 5+ years ago), so I'll take your word for it.

This. A typical blog only needs static content, and Jekyll makes writing it about as easy as can be.
Shame it runs on Ruby, though.

Jakyl runs on ruby(puke) but is far superior to redditpress

Try Hugo, it’s based around Go.

the real redpill is that no one will read your blog, brainlet

>based around go
stopped reading there

>A typical blog only needs static content
Isn't half the purpose of a blog to allow for feedback and comments?

You can use a third party script for that. Disqus is cancer though.

Python? Use Pelican.

i ran a few wordpress sites a few years ago. all of them got compromised and required an entire server rebuild. twice. never again. use getsimple. save yourself before its too late.

no shit retard. that's the end of the sentence

>You can use a third party script for that.
Why is it better to pack your page full of JavaShit and AJAX instead of implementing it directly?

so what's the easiest way to make a blog then?

Start a thread on Jow Forums.

It's fine, but DON'T install any obscure plugins on it. Maybe some standard themes or a few really high-tier plugins, but the more you install the more attack vectors you have.

Wordpress is secure by itself and updates by itself. The plugins which are made by incompetent idiots are not secure by any means and will compromise your server.

>wants a blog
>looks to wordpress

oh you poor poor naive soul.