I'm gonna completely wipe my hard drive after I was infected by trojans and hackers demanding $500 in bitcoin...

i'm gonna completely wipe my hard drive after I was infected by trojans and hackers demanding $500 in bitcoin, also im pretty sure im being keylogged.

its a pain in the ass to type this right now as every 10 seconds im experiencing redirects to other sites and ads. gentoo is a meme, ubuntu is trash, and windows is the reason this is happening to me because for the first time I realize I have no control over this OS and cant do shit with command prompt.

using microsoft edge right now because its the only browser that wasnt completely destroyed by addons and redirects.

trips decides what OS i replace windows with and use on a day to day basis.

Attached: scams n shit.png (1355x713, 394K)

macos is for faggots like you op. You’ll enjoy the taste of dick cheese soon

Boot up some distro and do dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdX where X is your windows drive, like sda or sdb. Then you can format your hard drive with some distro like Debian or a rolling release like Arch.
Don't execute closed source stuff as root, keep your stuff up to date, to the most recent stable version release by the developer even if you've got to compile it yourself.

Good luck

Debian testing

debian is comfy

Linux is just as secure as windows and vise versa it depends on how secure YOU! Make it linux has had tons of security issues sambacry ? Every website that has an issue is a linux server...

my pc is kill, phonefagging right now

dubs is good enough, Debian it is
wish me luck I guess

>got malware on gentoo
i've never seen such fail

>windows is the reason this is happening
no not really. it's happening because you've done the internet equivalent of having unprotected sex with a third world prostitute

Good luck user, happy installing.

TempleOS

Oh, and it is "Debian testing", you'd end up with dinosaur old software otherwise.

based and redpilled

Fuck your trips. Just use Manjaro.

Is it even possible to get malware if you use NoScript and ublock? You're a fucking retard OP

Fpbp

Did someone call that number?

Lubuntu

Winrar

that's what you get for pirating software

This is completely retarded, but it's Jow Forums so I'll allow it.

other than the grammar errors, that user has a point. all systems are vulnerable to malware. google had a huge data breach recently and they're all on unix systems. remember?

You will never, ever, get a computer virus if you do two thing, don't download warez gamez, and don't open unknown email attachments/exe/bat etc

Except for the government viruses, you can't avoid those, or the hardware backdoors

you can still get a virus if you visit a malicious website by accident. sometimes image searches take you dark places :(

If you're retarded enough to get adware, you're most likely also the kind of retard that runs everything as root on Linux and manages to get malware on MacOS.

Hahaha ooo boy, got em!

the fuck even is this? LXDE?

Install Manjaro

It is very lightweight. Perfect for an internet machine

thats what you get for limewiring music

Honestly though, if you aren't freshly installing OS onto a clean drive at the very first sign of malicious software, you're too stupid to have unprotected computer sex

>wish me luck I guess
You won't need luck with something like Debian.

The difference in complexity between it and Ubuntu is minimal. Download a couple extra things at the beginning and you're good to go.

fedora

Temple OS.
Do it Faggot.

Attached: the_%22I Kill CIA Niggers%22_look.jpg (800x595, 69K)

How do you fuck up this bad? Why are normies so bad with computers?

>not disconnecting the machine from the internet and doing what you can to save it

That's the true hackerman feel.

>I was infected by trojans and hackers demanding $500 in bitcoin, also im pretty sure im being keylogged.
Nigga, what did you do? How is that even possible to get this fucked up?

Debian. Best GNU/Linux

Also use KDE

>Debian testing

Just use stable you fucking retards. There is no functional difference and the point of Debian is its a stable platform that will never fuck up unless you do something retarded as root.

There are two types of Fagjaro users.

Those who have just installed and haven’t realised how shit arch for babies is.

Those who realise how shit arch for babies is.

You are in the first group.

OP install debian