Can I hack my switch and still buy games?

I have two questions, I have a Nintendo Switch arriving today and my rcm jig on Tuesday, what should I do and what should I not do when I first get it? I had a switch before that I had to send back, so I already have an account as well as Super Mario Odyssey on digital. Can I connect to the internet when I get my switch, log into my account and play Mario Odyssey then hack my switch on Tuesday? Or will connecting to the Nintendo store and downloading the game etc make it more easy for Nintendo to catch on to what I am doing? Or should I just not use my switch until Tuesday and do not update it etc and just skip to downloading super Mario and other games etc?

And also can I hack my switch for offline games and be careful, then buy multiplayer games like smash and Mario party etc to play online?

Attached: hacking switch.jpg (900x501, 39K)

>Can I hack my switch and still buy games
if you buy physical copies. but why would you buy games once you already hacked it?

Video games are for children. Ask /v/ or go to a child friendly website such as reddit.

I have digital copy of Mario odyssey. And I can not play hacked online games

bump

bbbump

You can't play them online unless you install gentoo...

Don't think it matters anyway, I bought it new from retailer so I think it is unhackable anyway and will never be hackable unfortunately

You can but you need to be careful about it. It requires SXOS and only running XCIs and/or installing NSPs only to emunand. So long as you leave the stealth-mode on there's no way presently to get banned if you do just that.

Anything is hackable. It just takes time. For now play Octopath traveler and fantasize about getting a gaming tablet and loading it with 1000s of ROMs and having net play on a lot of them.

There is nothing like that out there so why would I fantasize? The best tablet is the K1 and it needs to have internet to stream it, in terms of having games on it for not needing internet the switch is the current best portable option if you do not include laptops. And I hope it is eventually hackable

Yeah if you hack you basically get fucked trying to go online. Just get a Wii u. Nintendo doesn't care about it and it has better hacking support and better as an emu machine

Buy a second switch to "hack."

Why would you want to?
If the system is "hacked" you can't play online.

Go ask this on /hbg/ on .

I use atmosphere with 90DNS for homebrew and other stuff, when I want to play online I just reboot to stock.
If you go to "Manual Setup" you can add a second entry for the same access point, just make sure that your good one doesn't automatically connect.

> Can I hack my switch and still buy games?
Yes, BUT you'll get banned for going to Internet from the CFW, so if you're willing to take Nintendo dick up your ass, get a separate unit for legal games and another one for hacking experiments.

has everything you need

>I bought it new from retailer so I think it is unhackable anyway
PAPERCLIP
A FUCKING
PAPERCLIP

If you hack a switch you cannot play online.
If you log into an account on a hacked switch that account is permanently banned and cannot use online features, ever.
The safest thing to do is buy 2 switches and have 1 hacked without an account or with a separate account. Or, just stop giving a shit about DRM trash games and just play offline/emulators.