I fucking hate niggers trannies women and faggots, when are we gonna make programming white again?

I fucking hate niggers trannies women and faggots, when are we gonna make programming white again?

Attached: DrgMDwFWwAEEzb3.png (1151x1151, 862K)

install gentoo

thanks

Me too dude, me too.

>Hate women
gay

women in programming, i have a gf who i love who doesn't program

*laughs in spic*

you have to go back your not american and never will

>your
Neither are you, illiterate mongoloid le 56% man.

Attached: 1518054665424.jpg (720x849, 130K)

its my right as an american to not spell no good

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

This
Only native English speakers are allowed to mispell things.

just be a network engineer

It's 2018 go be racist somewhere else

current year

Hating on white people again, racist scum. You've co-opted our culture.

hate is not a culture bitch

So all these gender, social studies frauds have no culture. Got it.

>using dark ide theme
>make programming white
kek

Alan Turning was a fag Jow Forumstard. So was the guy who invented the internet. Computing has always been gay.

Stupid American detected.

The first digital computer was built by Konrad Zuse, he wasn't gay and more important to the actual computer development than Alan Turing ever will. Turing did nothing by building a brute force machine that didn't work without a key word, and he luckily just found out what the key word needs to be out of randomness, so how is he even relevant to anything? He isn't. Also, Internet, was built by Universities/Military, there is no single author for that. Are you confusing the Internet with the WWW?

Based and red pilled

>The first digital computer was built by Konrad Zuse,
Who cares what the first digital computer was. It's Alan Turnings theories on computing that matters which nearly modern programming languages and hardware are based on. Not that an inbreed amerimutt would know anything about that. I'd love to see some of the spaghetti code a "white" man like you has written

you're forgetting poos, unless you love poos. You don't love poos do you user?

you're genes aren't good enough for the rest of the world which is why you're outnumbered.

>join a programming discord
>like 9/10 of the people are gay
>think they're just joking at first, but they actually end up saying things like "my bf" and stuff

why is EVERYONE in tech gay?

Are you aware of how fucking retarded you sound right now?
He broke the enigma code, and god knows how much longer WWII would have gone on for had it not been broken.
You’re criticizing the man who paved the way for modern computing and helped in the war effort bc he was gay?
Fucking off yourself cunt

Terminate your existence at the earliest opportunity.

Attached: 8ec.png (1306x354, 59K)