Why haven't you built your own phone yet, Jow Forums?

Why haven't you built your own phone yet, Jow Forums?

hackaday.io/project/19035-zerophone-a-raspberry-pi-smartphone

Attached: 55421493462097967.jpg (5472x3648, 1.71M)

>Sir, you mind stepping over here and explaining what this device is?

Attached: image7083219.jpg (620x350, 29K)

But is it 4g?

My country isn't a police state like burgerland.

Fucking kek, this^

It's 3G. Why do you need 4G for SMS and voice calls?

Cause 5g is right around the corner and only 4g phones will be compatible

5g gives you cancer

this

>5g
>right around the corner
you fell for it. when have service providers ever prioritized upgrading infrastructure? answer is never because that costs money and doesn't return on investment.

Maybe, but we're all going to be forced to use it eventually

>only n companies will have 5G rights
>make all older working phones obsolete
>sell new shit spying machines
>not an oligopoly

Seriously, fuck 5G
2G or bust

Verizon is already upgrading their shit, they're selling Motorola phones with 5g compatibility parts

>forced
Are you retarded?
Buy a landline for your company and don't use a phone outside work hours.

Does anyone still support 2g?

You wanna use a cell phone or not, it'll be forced just like all this other bullshit like notches

In Europe? Everyone.
Burgers should build any real infrastructure throughout the country before they upgrade their shit in major cities.

In America Verizon and AT&T don't accept 2g phones anymore, at least from my understanding because BLU candybar and flip phones are only 2g and before buying them they say this does not work with Verizon and AT&T

stop buying shit that you don't need or worse, that is actually harmful to you.

I would if they would give me a flip phone without a camera and have it last me 6 years instead of buying something 2g and have to replace it anyway in a year or two when Sprint and T-Mobile stop using 2g

Do you really need a cell phone? I'm ditching mine, I've fucking had it with these damn things.

The 2G infrastructure is still there. Americans are idiots if they fall for that scam. Buy a new phone goy, we can't keep 2G running even though the infrastructure is running anyway.

because i'm not an autist

They'll tell you that they no longer support service for this device and you have to upgrade but before that happens you'll end up paying extra just to keep the phone on. It goes down in that order

bumpe

because phones are literally the most basic shit ever all you need to do is check Instagram facebook and twitter and make some calls and take some photos which quality doesn't even matter

only reason to buy a new phone is if its 5g and you use it with a laptop you literally could have stayed on the same 100$ android phone for the last 6years and had no problems or effect your life in any way but you are a cuck

because chink slaves build it for me

5g means that 4g is the backup, and 2g and3g is dead.

Maybe in your gay country. All legacy equipment work on 2G worldwide.

This actually happened to me once when I was flying with my tools. I have one of those small iFixit kits and was visiting my parents, who were having computer issues at the time. When I went through security the TSA agent took out the kit, opened it up, stared at it, discussed it amongst other TSA agents for about 10 minutes and then approached me and asked me "What manner of instruments are these?". I explained that I repair computer for a living and then let me through without a problem.

It always struck me how bizarre his phrasing was when he asked the question.

Attached: 1486237484140.jpg (582x853, 234K)

>rapsberry pi
into the fucking trash it goes. Cannot even boot without botnet.

>non-ionizing radiation gives you cancer

Attached: 1401307171795.jpg (251x242, 12K)

t. zionist 5g shill

did you fail high school physics or are you just naturally retarded?

You could buy a 4g module for it instead of the GSM one, not hard to do so.

>t. never used a raspberry

>unironically citing jewish science as a credible source

they didn't know what a set of screwdrivers were?...

Yes, sun gives you cancer.

>school tells the truth

Attached: 1513827884430.png (639x469, 9K)

>5g Is just around the corner

Yep I'm sure that nationwide rollout of high speed wireless masts on every street corner is going to be here any minute.

UV has ionizing radiation you retard

kys or go back to Jow Forums

It doesn't get through because of atmosphere and magnetic field, your retarder.