Kitkats are technology

kitkats are technology
when's the last time you had a kitkat, Jow Forums?

Attached: kitkat.jpg (1500x398, 82K)

A man goes to a 24 hour garage late at night and says to the girl at the window "can I have a kitkat chunky?"

The girl walks off and returns with a kitkat chunky.

"No" says the man, "I wanted a normal kitkat you fat cunt."

Attached: 1200px-Twemoji2_1f602.svg.png (1200x1200, 75K)

The chunky is a blessing, literally keeps me up on its own for hours due to the sugar rush

Based and redpilled

Not even 10 hours ago.

lost

BASED

Lmao stupid women, minorities and libtards btfo

lmao

It's been too long

sabaje

LOL

>starbucks
>nestle
who is shilling all these zionist products? I don't want this on my board

kek

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

Hahahahahaha, that's hilarious

I tend to go for the double big mac myself these days.

Fuck off Nestle

>Anons are actually falling for this obvious shill post
Are you people fucking retarded?

Attached: 1503878356528.jpg (567x449, 33K)

I have no mouth and I must exhale from the nose

Android 4.4? Yes, I still have it

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I've never had the non american kitkats, japanese especially I so would love if more places had those. In america I think I only ever seen any of them once at a candy store in Myrtle Beach They should be sitting neck to Pocky in the damn international grocery aisle. .

Still not found one of those bastartds that was all chocolate.

Yesterday. I bought a big bag of them for Halloween but kids don't trick or treat anymore. I live in an apartment so it should be easy. I took them to work yesterday and left them in the break room for my co-workers and they disappeared quickly.

For me it's Milky Way.

Attached: 1510517137212.jpg (547x182, 28K)

20:39 here, now I want a KitKat :( I might just get out and buy some.

Attached: Untitled.png (369x292, 40K)

kek based boomer

>not using epoch time
>normalfag detected

autism

Based marketer, I'm buying a kitkat tomorrow

that is funny!

Coffee Crisp > Kit Kat

Attached: images(4).jpg (436x115, 11K)

>7 minutes
Chainlink confirmed $7,000 eoy