Hello Jow Forums what is the best smartband meme?

hello Jow Forums what is the best smartband meme?

Attached: relogio-smartband-monitor-D_NQ_NP_792920-MLB25641017292_062017-F.jpg (370x509, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one.

Attached: Smith-Wesson-100-Handcuff-Nomenclature.jpg (500x301, 84K)

Terrorist watch

Probably the xiaomi mi band 3 or 2, yes.

It's not like everyone needs one, though. These devices can only do a few things.

I actually use this miiband 2 - hella useful just for looking at time and knowing who sent you an SMS and decent heart rate monitor (but for the pricepoint that's all you get) and the battery lasts me a week. GPS is based on your phone.

The mii fit app isn't too bad. But I'm very much looking forward to getting an Amazfit watch or band since that's the second coming of pebble.

Recently got an Amazfit Cor to replace Mi Band 2 that got damaged by plaing with my new pupper. It's awesome, battery life is the same as the Mi Band.

Fenix 5x

How often do you measure heart rates that the battery only lasts a week?

It lasts about 3.5 weeks to a month here.

Mi Band 2 or 3 if you're a fitness type. Mine has come in handy very much so to keep track of my heart when I'm doing cardio

All are trash because they cannot measure correctly. Wait another 5 years for the technology to finally reach the levels where it's actually worth to bother putting something like this on your wrist, because there's also another major flaw that you're not seeing until you actually buy one of those pieces of shit - battery life and having to remove it from your hand for few hours every other day

I impulsively check my wrist a few times in a day and get quite a few SMSs, that and I have flip the wrist on and alarms + idle alerts. So quite a few vibrations going on. But I'm perfectly happy with a week of battery life and like an hour of charging compared to most smartwatches' 1-3 days battery life.

Exactly what I wanted to hear thanks user

I'm actually obese as fuck but I'm trying to get in shape

does mi band 3 have a pedometer too? I'm getting to 10K territory in my running routine and figured I could use some fancier stuff than just running shoes and tights

Yes. My Mi 2 tracks distance, heartrate and path in running mode.

Here's my anecdote.

Use mine to push calls and texts from my close relatives to the mi band, nothing else.

It gives me the peace of mind that my family is not in urgent need of my attention without looking at the phone (I always carry it in my backpack so I end up a full day without looking at it).

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09-18-14-49-273_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x567, 106K)

>Pedometer
Does it link to FBI too?

Amazfit shit does not hold a candle to Pebbles. I had one of their watches for a month and couldn't take their laggy locked down shit software and sold it. Also, fuck touch screens on watches.

It does.

This is me sitting in the office living the dream. That on big bar is when I was looking for food.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-09-14-39-42-538_com.xiaomi.hm.health.png (1080x1920, 147K)

I'm happy for you, but I think you should be more active for your future well-being

Can I use it to audio record my days?

Tell me about it. That shitty future is already there for me.

Biggest irony is there's 31% percent of people that are even less active than me. Wtf are those people doing, not even getting out of bed or something.

Hello me. Although mine doesn't track my 5mile bike commute unless I force it to set up an activity.

Attached: 20181109_144009.jpg (1440x1165, 334K)

Mi band 3 has a nice battery life, and you can remove it without taking off the whole wristband.

amazfit bip desu
>always on
>electric paper readability
>1 month battery
>independent gps

gif related is an edit I made

Attached: watchface_base_wb_nn_tweaked.gif (176x176, 40K)

Samsung gear sport

Attached: 004-samsung-gear-sport.jpg (3000x2000, 593K)

whats a smart band that doesn't have a display i just want to wear something slim that tracks my steps, heart and sleep, i miss wearing my regular watches now that I have a smart band I can't wear my mechanical wrist fedoras someone help.

There is watch band that does that.

This. They're the memeist pieces of shit in the entire tech industry right now, if you're gonna get one just get a cheap one that has literally 99% of the functionality of any of the expensive ones.

what watch band user?

I am surprised at how easy it was to convince the humans to wear tracking collars.

Attached: t-800_500.jpg (500x375, 39K)

how to the hell can i transfer faces and stuff anything i copy over will not transfer what am I doing wrong. are you using gadget bridge or just going into the phones system in the mi fit app and replacing .bin files REEEE HELP

I live in Brazil tho, no one really gives a shit about where I'm going

Most flagship phones have fitness features as good or better than wrist trackers. My Galaxy S8 fulfills the same function and even has shit like heartrate stress h2o.

The fact that I can pollute some NSA harddrive with my jerking motions is worth it.

they just record deltas, and if they get too big, deltas of deltas. "yeah, see, there, he's fapping? and there, he slows down because he's pretty out of shape and can't go for very long.. and there, after a rest and a jolt cola, he's off again."

I got a MiBand 3 in a RN5 bundle.
Its not exactly bad but its not really useful either, if something i use it as a normal watch but i dont really like how it look.
Its not bad but im glad i didnt actually pay anything for it (the bundle actually cost me cheaper than the RN5 alone)

mi band 2 or 3, best price for what they do and they don't look retarded or boast some stupid ass feature that nobody needs. Also the battery last a fuck load against others more expensive.

The Amazfit Equator but you're still going to be wearing a watch like jewelry piece and it doesn't track your heart rate

keep up the good work bro.

Attached: 1495729924678.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>Amazfit Equator

Close enough user I really wish it had heart rate monitor. if only some companies realize that there autismos who want a slim band with no display or leds just something that track steps / sleep and heart so they can wear their wristwatches. REE

Got this crap g26 and the hear rate on it sucks, so it's pretty pointless, heard that was the case about a lof of these though, so inaccurate it fails at its one job.

the chink band 2 or 3 are good. Especially if you use them with gadgetbridge
github.com/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge
does all the same data logging and phone notifications and stuff, but it's not uploaded to the chinks, and you an export it as cvs or use the sqlite db directly.

It would be hard to live without a phone... oh wait, you meant... nevermind...

what about the honour band? is it worth instead of the mi band 3?

Attached: s_b0480e8d6b41421793413671d06c0174-780x405.jpg (780x405, 33K)

>just going into the phones system in the mi fit app and replacing .bin files
I'm doing this
you have to replace the .bin that gets downloaded when you select one of the extra watchfaces from the mifit app
then choosing that one again will put your file into the watch senpai

I'm actually about to buy the Honor Band 4 when the Aliexpress sale starts.

Was going to get the Mi band 3 but even though i'm not a huge fan of the theme it will be nice to have colour plus different faces.

Seems like the heart rate and sleep tracking is better too

Hey Jow Forums, what kind of stuff i can do with a mi band 3?

do you change the name of .bin files? nothing seems to work for me. please help user