Recommend me a VPN doesn't suck and doesn't log info

Attached: 1_ki9vH87FbtYJeQP29IM3fA.png (640x640, 75K)

buy a vultr or hetzner vps and set up a wireguard server

Every vpn logs info

expressvpn?

PIA

>own a vps company
>people constantly abuse your shit for illegal activities
>y-yeah -s-sure we d-don't keep any logs hehehe

Mullvad or AirVpn

/thread

/this/.

vpn*

selfhosted

unironically avast secureline

PIA is very decent and super cheap. Proven to not save logs from past legal actions, they have nothing to turn over of value because they don't log anything of value.

Great for general anonymity, torrenting, shit like that.

Plug & play, u can be a fucken idiot to use. Just pay them and run their installer, even logs you in. Sets a recurring payment for the next year, but u can cancel it instantly.

Cons: You have to turn it off to post on Jow Forums, you can't use it to access stuff like BBC and other online area-restricted content.... some speciality VPNs will constantly add new servers to hide the fact that you're on a VPN, PIA doesn't... so their server addresses get either tagged for abuse or as VPNs by interested parties.

Been using them 2+ years and if you want a cheap VPN that works, that doesn't give a shit if you are torrenting or using massive amounts of bandwidth or whatever, they are good.

Part of the low price is non-existent tech support... but, like I said, it is plug-and-play, you shouldn't need tech support.

I do believe they are THE CHEAPEST actually reliable, real, working non-scam VPN out there.

Attached: --unnamedd.png (720x384, 243K)

For one that doesn't log buy a VPS and host a VPN service on it.
But this comes with it's own repercussions.

all VPN logs log in attempts at the very least. this is no way around that.
a good way to tell if you are being lied to is to check in the EULA or somewhere if they admit to logging log in attempts

Anyone use IPVanish?

not sure about logs, but service is good :)

VPNs will always log IPs, the real question is will they pass that information on to law enforcement?
As far as I know, the only major provider located in a pariah state is NordVPN. They operate from Panama, so they never have to answer to copyright/legal requests.

Expressvpn is located in the British Virgin Islands, they dont have any datalog laws either

unironically this

>Cons: You have to turn it off to post on Jow Forums,

can u xplain?

>AirVpn
>located in Italy
??????

VPN IPs are blocked becaus of abuse.
You need a pass to post with a VPN.

Mullvad
IVPN
OVPN
AzireVPN
Perfect Privacy

Ignore the rest.

I had a coupon for 60GB a month for like with windscribe. I forgot about it until recently but to my surprise its supposedly good.

Attached: 1485918827314.jpg (400x400, 45K)