>How do I activate Win10/Win7?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 126.jpg (612x612, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

storage.googleapis.com/downloads.webmproject.org/releases/webp/index.html)?
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3145500/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions
github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/issues/764#issuecomment-234494238
youtube.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw
youtube.com/watch?v=YAFrDSWprdk
amd.com/en/support/cpu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-desktop-processors/amd-ryzen-5-2600)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is running software like OpenBSD really beneficial if your computer uses modern hardware?

wtf is with the OP format? I've been making the images square to keep the text aligned, but the last couple have cut the quoted text and link so they are seperate now. My autism has been triggered, and I will give sauce for OP image to whoever can explain it to me.

I want a portable, 13-14 inch laptop with a preferably not 16:9, excellent screen and good audio for media while having solid enough specs to not shit itself when compiling code inside a VM. No AutoCAD or rendering or anything really intensive like that though, I don't need a "portable" workstation,

I know Dell gets recommended for their crazy gamut and color accuracy but they also feel like fucking garbage to use with ghosting out the ass and response times of over 50ms. Lenovo has their X1 Carbon but there you're paying a massive premium for their business class features and a "HDR" screen that's not even real HDR, only to get stuck with unusable, $300 netbook quality speakers and not even good audio through headphones, and I've heard horror stories about their QC lately.

So what does that leave? Matebook X Pro and a MBP? I actually don't mind macOS or the keyboard, and both would cost around the same here with similar specs even with the memebar (yeah, I know, it's weird), so which one would you consider the better choice? Or are there any laptops in the same niche I may have missed?

>play Gothic 2 yesterday on a shitty old PC
>it crashes
>I just unpowered the PC without turning it back on due to Task Manager being shit when not launched from the desktop
>today morning
>the internet is out in the entire neighborhood due to repairs
>VLC, Photoshop and everything else that uses a .exe file that doesn't require a net connection seem to be working fine
>Gothic 2 won't even launch to give me an error message
>several reboots, nothing
>it's put on que, hoping it would just launch evetually
>internet comes back
>it magically starts seconds after the internet is back
The game definitely doesn't have any sort of online launch feature, it's a 2002 game for fuck's sake! And I've used these specific install files for over a decade now, without any sort of internet connection for the most part too. Am I being infected? Or is it a Win7 thing to stop programs from launching after a serious crash until a report is sent to Windows? The hardware is old, only the OS is a year old.

Doesn't that depend on how many replies the OP post gets? They push the text down a bit.

Attached: stg.jpg (2697x964, 556K)

And I do not care for that sauce at all, thank you.

nah. while that can determine it in the future, when it's made it should be a set text format. Might have to copy/pasta it into a text editor to see if there is a rogue in there.

Would CRT monitors work at maximum resolution with modern laptops using converters?

Attached: 201B45_74-IMS-en_US2.png (1791x1791, 2.02M)

Well, if you are the person to make the threads you can always just paste it from an offline text file that's perfect.

I'm copying from the last thread, and using square images. Might have been the shota faggot.

I see a lot of people online selling their 1st gen R3's claiming that win7 doesn't run on it and am wondering if this is true

Is there a definite chart somewhere which lists the compatibility of all current Ryzen CPU's with Windows 7?

For example my R5 1600 (1st gen) supports it flawlessly (just had to use ps/2 during installation) but apparently some 1st gen R3's even seem to have trouble with getting it up and running? Heck i don't know i ultimately just want to use win7 on ryzen heh

Attached: 1510639592766.jpg (480x480, 62K)

my home's network is behind a carrier-grade nat run by my isp, therefore there's no way for a device in my home network to accept incoming connections from the internet
i've got a vps with a public ip address able to accept incoming connections just fine
on that vps, i set up openvpn and got a "profile.ovpn" file
i loaded that profile in openvpn client for windows and it works fine - i can use it as a gateway to access the internet and the remote clients can see the public ip address of the vps as the incoming connection's ip address
i set up a tcp socket with python on my windows pc at home listening and accepting connections at port 1234
i know it's possible to route traffic in such a way, that whenever someone tries to connect to my vps's public ip address at port 1234, the connection can be forwarded to the pc at my home and in turn into the python interpreter waiting for connection
i've done this before and it works, enabling me to host world-reachable services from my home pc

the only issue is that python in this case reports the connecting ip addresses incorrectly
i'd like to see the ip of the hosts connecting to the vps, but instead i get the local ip of the vps
so whether it's 8.8.8.8 making the connection, or 1.1.1.1, python will always display the same ip address for all accepted connections
can it be done so that the actual public ip is forwarded to my home pc?

Are there any actual cracks for Adobe 2019 lads?

are you playing through steam?

is there a software for windows that can make a big searchable index of a bunch of external drives? with file sizes, dates, types, folders, etc.

You can just use tree > filelist.txt in the comand prompt if you just want a text file with it. You can also let it output all the data i think, or you'll need to use dir, i know you can do it with a short command and don't need any software.

Is there a reason to use a command line web browser like lynx? I use it to scrap from sites, but I was wondering if someone uses it differently. I know you can set up an external image viewer.

No, they're pirated files from 2006.

are HGST drives gud? what's this helioseal thing that's only on some of them? do I actually want 7200rpm drives?

Why did Google make webp codec installation so difficult? Are they implying that plebs shouldn't touch it?
Or is it just more of the "lol just use the cloud goyim" bullshit?

Attached: webp1.png (500x250, 19K)

I know this is going to sound very retarded but how do I learn to program properly? I've read books, I've done lots of stupid projects but only recently I started doing some things a bit more meaningful, however, I can only do these "meaningful" projects following step by step guides.
For instance I followed a guide to write a text editor in C and another one to write a shell in C, I understood both but I could never do such a thing by myself.
I mean, when writing a complex program, is it "normal" to have no idea how to do something (or everything) and have to look for guides or am I supposed to be able to come up with stuff on my own? How to improve?

What is so difficult about it?

I can't into code or open a .lib file.
I just wanted an executable file so my offline stock Windows image viewer can read webp files now.

I thought Google provided a setup exe for Windows (the second link in storage.googleapis.com/downloads.webmproject.org/releases/webp/index.html)?
Although I can't vouch for it working since I'm not on Windows.

If my college campus doesn't allow piracy or torrenting, can I use a VPN service to torrent things still?

Oh wow, I'm retarded. I thought that can't be the thing because it's so much older than other stuff in that list. But nope, that's it.
Thanks.
It's still not quite too obvious though. My opinion still stands that they'd prefer us to be cloud-dependant zombies.

However I still can't fiure out how to integrate it into shit like MSPaint or older Photoshop versions, but at least it works now with the image viewer.
Every site I go to for "dwebp tutorials" they only say "this command and that command". I can't even begin to understand what the fuck that means and how that's supposed to help a pleb to just update his softwares. That codec didn't cover everything.

Pic related.

What would be a good intake/exhaust solution for this single loop liquid cooling set up? I was thinking front & side intake and back exhaust but I really have no clue since this is my first time doing anything like this. Is radiator as exhaust okay? And would having a radiator as exhaust within the loop fuck the loop up somehow?

Is there somewhere better to ask this?

Attached: ske_Flow_161005_B40_WHITE_5_6.jpg (1083x454, 244K)

dAMMIT wrong pic

Attached: ske_Floasdfvw_161005_B40_WHITE_5_6.jpg (1083x454, 247K)

webp is still fairly unknown when it comes to end consumers, so I guess they just didn't bother to make user friendly guides yet. I mean most people know about the existence of bmp, png, jpg and gif and perhaps some of their characteristics (e.g. generational loss, which are lossy/lossless), but that's about it.

Also as a workaround for creating webp images, you can always export a picture as png and then use cwebp to convert it to webp.

I'm not sure if my fan is not running because it doesn't have enough voltage.
How do i increase the voltage?

My bios settings only allow me to set Normal, Silent, Full Speed, and Manual.
But Manual can only set the percentage from 0-100%, and 5 points in 0-100 temperature.
something like 30c - 50%, 60c - 60%, 70c - 8%, etc.

Remi!!!4

Then your files and computer are part of the botnet

Sauce?

>Also as a workaround for creating webp images, you can always export a picture as png and then use cwebp to convert it to webp
How? I've installed the codec, then I downloaded the libwebp thing, extracted the files in it with 7zip and when I click on either the cwebp or dwebp files the only thing that happens is a black coding window thingie pops up for a fraction of a second then it disappears.
>webp is still fairly unknown when it comes to end consumers
Sure but a lot of indie game devs and various other content creators are switching to it slowly and I'd like access to the stuff they make.

spooky

cwebp and dwebp are command line tools. You have to open Window's terminal and either use
path\to\cwebp.exe input.png -o output.webp
or add them to your PATH. That way you can use it everywhere via
cwebp input.png -o output.webp
The same goes for dwebp.

Trying to get on to a website that seems to be only reachable from South Korea.

Need to download some fucking drivers from it.

How do i pretend to be korean so I can browse this website? thanks

vpn

>command line tools
Yeah, I've never used anything like that and I suspect most people never did.
Then I assume Google really only cares about saving server space for themselves and don't care about the file format getting popular.

But thanks, I'll give it a go.

Is there a free one which will cause minimal damage? I dont want to get hackerman'd

I only need it for this one URL and then im back on the botnet

just make a trial account with a throwaway email on nordvpn
they got south korean IPs

I'm doing backups of my backups. When the transfer is complete the new files are 20gb larger than the original folder. What's the deal here?

>On Windows 10
>Try to use Shadowplay
>"Missing Media Feature Pack"
how do i get this thing? my win10 is updated afaik

I have a galaxy S4 and the battery life seems to be going to shit. I just bought a new battery 4 month ago so the battery itself is fine.

I have been using my phone since 2016. Is my phone just too old to run modern apps and shit?

Attached: LSJA6q2.jpg (807x745, 107K)

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3145500/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions

download the one that corresponds to your windows update version

I bet there are options out there. Plugins for image editing programs, GUIs for cwebp and other image conversion tools that incorporated it (like e.g. ImageMagick) and whatnot.
The problem is that I can't tell you anything about those things because I don't use them or don't know how these things are handled on Windows (e.g. I can export images as webp with Kolourmatrix since I installed libwebp, but no idea how to achieve the same for MS Paint).

It's true though that Google has a history of not caring about improvements that don't directly benefit them. Still mad about libvpx.

>>>/spg/

>planned obsolesce
S4 was phased out years ago.

>since I installed libwebp
That shit is installable? Jesus, I'm stupid.

>tfw brainlet
>tfw shit at figuring out how to solve a problem using recurrence and prove it by induction

Any advice or resources?

Attached: 1514694727315.png (645x729, 82K)

Why is this?

Attached: file.png (671x95, 25K)

What is the best way to backup a system? Can I just do cp -a and then use that to restore my system?

Not like an executable. I installed it via my distro's package manager, which basically means that it copied cwebp, dwebp, etc. into the default directory for applications and made a shared library available for other programs to use.

whats the best cheap laptop with a battery life of at least a couple hours? Primary use will be browsing the interwebs or doing some small programming

rsync
clonezilla
timeshift

how do i rockbox a benjie t6
where do i put the .rockbox and how do i get the t6 to rockbox

Attached: 1529501457922.png (1062x1500, 1.65M)

Whats a good software to merge multiple pdfs that respects my freedoms?

Is Runescape safe if it uses Java? I know Minecraft uses its own Java instead of system Java. Is it the same with Runescape? I don't want to have Java or Flash installed because of vulnerabilities.

ok i downloaded the upt file and put it on the sd card too but i get
v_v Failed

whenever i try to update the firmware

Poppler offers utilities to edit pdfs. pdfunite allows you to merge them.

There is an auto installer for rockbox.

doesnt do benjie t6/agptekrocker

I can’t browse Jow Forums on my old iPad because of all the fucking malware ads, is there a program I can use to browse Jow Forums that will filter out this shit?

My PC opens a shortlink page at the same time every single day. I've done a full sweep with antivirus software and found nothing. What can I do about this?

fresh install

anything less time consuming?

Thanks senpai I guess I will upgrade to an S7 or whatever I can use on my prepaid plan

what's the most reliable hard drive for offline cold data backup?

Check scheduled tasks, maybe?

check your addons/extensions. probably chrome

WD mybook. They are worth spending the extra $20 over seagate shit

i successfully got it installed
had to extract the agptekrocker 1.2 firmware .upt file and change the "ver" tag in the version.txt and then repack the file and then i was able to flash the 1.2 rocker firmware and boot rockbox

Attached: DSC_0397.jpg (2160x2767, 2.38M)

nothing suspect on there
im not sure what id look for, only 3 tasks i can find, and none of them line up with the time the shortlink pops open

Check task manager for processes you don't recognize.
If you're not familiar with windows processes you're going to have to google several names.

Anyone else getting noscript captcha problems with violent monkey? Mine is not loading anymore

I'm not using noscript, but the captcha has been really slow sometimes

I'm trying to turn the volume on via amixer/pulse in arch. Googling has fucking failed because of:
>amixer: Unable to find simple control 'Master',0
and every answer I see tends to rely on a simple control called Master, which I don't have.
amixer scontrols gives me
>Simple mixer control 'IEC958',0
and yet if I try to use IEC958 like
>amixer sset 'IEC958' 100%
I get
>amixer: Invalid command!
What the fuck and why and how do I fix this?

Attached: thisfaggot.jpg (274x184, 6K)

What's a pdf reader for firejail? I keep getting x server errors

Attached: 1527558484293.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Turns out I was looking in the wrong folder, and I found it. Thanks a lot user, you were a big help.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

what are Jow Forums's thoughts on the Thinkpad X220?

Attached: 1980s_Chinatown_New_York_3.jpg (1600x1065, 93K)

Trying to into ARM assembly and failed at the first hurdle.

Got a Hello World script running easy as pie.

Decided to try to extend the example, by reloading the registers with a new statement and calling printf again, but I get a junk output in the middle.

Why is this? And what am I doing wrong?

Attached: HelloWorld.jpg (371x564, 35K)

I'm looking to install openSUSE Tumbleweed, but I apparently have an Optimus NVIDIA GPU in my laptop meaning if I want to utilize them both efficiently I gotta install Bumblebee (very dated) or suse-prime. On top of that, I will need to utilize dxvk with Vulkan to play the vidya and enough web browser media support to support flash sites. The tricky part is when my architecture is Skylake and apparently installing Bumblebee on it will cause hard locks to X11 and a brtfs snapshot rollback won't fix the issue if installed improperly and the workarounds are kind of wishy-washy to my laptop's configuration: github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/issues/764#issuecomment-234494238

What do to efficiently run Tumbleweed?

What are some good SMS apps for Android? The recommended Silence app is great but it doesn't have a search option.

What happened to whatanime.ga? I can't access the website anymore.

I have a spread sheet with a column formatted in "MM/DD/YYY HH:MM:SS"
Some entries are a few hours after the previous one. How can i report the time difference between then? to the adjacent cell?
Not all entries are on the same day some are the next day or days later, if it is that i dont want to report anything, only the same day and the hours:minutes that they were off.

where can i download windows 7?
microsoft website won't accept my key

Who is pic related? Too lazy to make an Jow Forums thread.

Attached: qJtZmrB.jpg (265x417, 24K)

nyanyancosplay

a french user of tik tok
famously known for youtube.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw and being a trap

When browses and gets questions answered faster

not a trap

youtube.com/watch?v=YAFrDSWprdk

Mainly a Jow Forumsentooman, but I saw this trap on /o/ a few times.

Thanks.

what is sony playstation's support email?
I bought a physical disk and it came with a voucher for the wrong region

>tik tok
How does it compete with other establish viral video sites like worldstars, vine or instagram?

>not a trap
Dropped

>vine
literally dead
>worldstars
huh?
>instgram
different format can't really compare

it is quite big tho as would you expect from musical.ly's successor

Just got my ryzen 2600 and I'm pretty swell with it but I notice it I need to install their drivers on their main site (amd.com/en/support/cpu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-desktop-processors/amd-ryzen-5-2600)

Is it okay if I don't install them? What happens if I don't? What do I miss?

Attached: 1541715220948.jpg (2048x2356, 874K)

Isn't that just the overclocking tool? I have yet to upgrade to ryzen (waiting for 3700x..) so I never looked into anything related

I'm NEET. One user said on Jow Forums it's possible to get free and fast internet. What was he referring to? I'm willing to put a thousand hours into learning if I can get a permanent source of internet,