It is over. Youtube is finished

Indian NPC army has manged to figure out Youtube's algorithms leaving Jow Forums Jow Forumsentlemen in the pile of poo in the loo.
Live stats youtu.be/V2Afni3S-ok
How will Jow Forums ever recover?

Attached: pewtube.jpg (611x408, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-subscribed_YouTube_channels
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/19/new-delhi-run-groundwater-two-years-india-faces-day-zero-crises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jow Forums Jow Forumsentlemen
Louis?

There are more Indians than white people in the whole world

>>>/reddit/
You need to go back

Special Olympics has added some new events this year I see

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Both of these are clearly run by bots. Google recaptcha BTFO!

I subbed to pewdiepie, because I'm white.

>bitch lasagna song
wtf is wrong with this world

Patrick from windows?

Someone donated $736... wtf...

Attached: Shock, horror, fear, scared, dismay.png (220x226, 47K)

Indians always ruin everything.
Best thing to do is abandon the platform altogether.

>colonize almost the whole world
>still have less people than people who can't figure out toilet
What the fuck is wrong with whitey? You guys hate having children that much?

>You guys hate having children that much?
Quality over quantity, also most Indian cities will run out of ground water withing the next 3-5 years.

Whitey isn't vermin. Vermin outbreeds everything else in its environment, destroying neighbouring species, but also destroying its own environment, making it impossible to survive and eventually dying of famine.
This applies to deer, rabbits, but also Africans and Pajeets, it would seem.

to be honest pewdiepie prob found some hack or trick to get that big as well

he was just making terrible call of duty videos and horror movie videos and just suddenly gets 50mil..

sounds sus to me.

remember the time pewdiepie called that guy a nigger online? man, fun times

Boycott youtube until both channels are removed!

And that’s a good thing

>you’re a stupid fucking nigger
WTF I love pewdiepie now ???

This is the real election

It's actually kinda funny if you check the number of views each channel gets in similar periods of time.
Pewdiepie is still absolutely killing that Indian channel with like 6x the views in the same period.

They promised us bases on Mars and Moon, instead we got to this... I'm starting to loose faith in humanity. Captcha traffic lights.

Then who the fuck is subscribing to them? Bots?

MODS

Not exactly Jow Forums topic, but poos on the Internet are a legitimate concern. They shit up every single place they can reach, just look at the XDA. How do we deal with the Indian Menace?

youtube created by a poo tho

Probably.
Subscriptions alone mean basically nothing but is epeen.

>fuck india
>fuck youtube
>fuck pewdiepie

I am glad this happened the more garbage the better on this platform we don't need mindless influencers on youtube we already have them everywhere else..pew made his money, he can pull out and go live his life and enjoy it.

I'm still going to watch Pewds. It won't change anything really.

Pewdiepie and his fans are so fucking triggered by this shit lmao

think of all the poo

>I'm still going to watch Pewds

Attached: wearesuchuniqueandspecialmemers.jpg (1826x1437, 505K)

You forgot the Sem Hied Million Cocks Supreme NPCs .

>bots
I thought youtube developers managed to identify and ban all the "sub" bots.
Are people really paying for such subscribe services???

>any opinion I deem normie behavior is automatically associated as npc behavior because I have the insight others don't

Attached: neckbeard master flat.jpg (672x538, 88K)

fuck blumrrrrrppppphhhhhfff

I chuckle everytime how butthurt and jealous white NEETS, kids and "s o y" boys get all over us indians when we btfo them. fun times indeed

>bots
Its a term created by jealous 9 yr old army and pewds. There are no bots, every subscriber of T-Series is a legitimate person.

Yeah and all those nursery rhyme videos with millions, sometimes billions of views while having 1-5k likes/dislikes as well as ~600 comments are legit too

The majority of views is from the YouTube kids app. You can't like/dislike or comment on it. It's to protect the children ironically

rename it to poo tube

This Parents and nursery school teachers show these vids to kids. They don't bother to like or comment? Why would they?
Popular song Johnny yes papa was sung to me by my parents when I was a kid, now I'm 20.
Its that old.

woke af

As an Indian, there is nothing more shameful than this.

> I am a 30 years company that using so much of my resources to defeat a Swedish dude uploading video from his basement.
> I am being helped by YouTube and other main stream media, while my competitor is being accused of being racist, sexist and any other dirty tactics in the book.
> I am fighting with my thousands of employee against a channel with a dozen of guys running a channel.
> I am fighting with millions of dollars of revenue from other sources against a channel whose only income is YouTube.

This fight is so unfairly based against Pewdiepie. It's like watching a race between a man running on sand vs a guy riding his motor cycle. It's like everyone cheering for a retard.

I wish people would just stop making a big fuss about this ordeal and not acknowledge the T-series winning. Let is pass silently. Don't post news. Don't talk about it in social media. Don't give T-series their moment of satisfaction. Ruin their moment. They don't deserve it. Because they are not playing fair.

Imagine giving a shit about this

i have white skin and you dont

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-subscribed_YouTube_channels
The state of Youtube. What went wrong?

>also most Indian cities will run out of ground water withing the next 3-5 years.
How'd they manage that?

you get subscribed to T-series the moment you make an account on India, there is something similar in most countries, but the amount of indian people took this channel to the roof.

Google of course

chicken madras and garlic naan plz

Nope. That's fake news/rumours.
Created my google account in 2012, haven't been auto-subscribed to T-Series.
They do show up trending 100% of the time, because, obviously they're popular.

Overpopulation, polluting any open source of water they can find (including defecation, garbage and actual chemical waste) as well as generally bad water filtration if there is any to begin with

White people are genetically inferior, when they have mixed kids the other race always takes precedence lol.

Why are you ashamed of your nationality you dick sucking retard? go suck some Swedish dick
T-Series doesn't give a rats ass about PewDiePie.

>black genes are inferior because white and black mixes make mulattos
this is how retarded you look

>when they have mixed kids the other race always takes precedence lol.
it doesn't, that's just weird American definition of race.
Objectively eg. Obama looks more like a white person than like a negro. He's only considered 'black' because American race definitions are completely idiotic.

Attached: 1538716479482.png (842x291, 614K)

Is this actually true or on the same truth level like the claim that "most indians" are street shitters. Genuinely interested

>Someone donated $736... wtf...
Yes, the power of "superchat". Youtube is rolling down to Twitch levels for quick $$$

hurr durr 69696969 is too small of a subs number for the swedish millionaire

It's not just an American or even just a Western thing, it happens in all parts of the world. The most common thing = the default. For example, in Jamaica which is mostly a black country with small amounts of other races mixed in, they considered Bob Marley, the son of a Jamaican mother and English father, to be white. Meanwhile in England he was considered black.

Race definitions in other parts of the world are even more idiotic than this. In Brazil full siblings can be considered to be different races. This is because they consider race to be a purely tone-based thing and nothing else. In India the caste system is largely based on skin tone too.

So no, the American definitions aren't really 'idiotic' by global standards, not even close.

>hurr durr 69696969 is too small of a subs number
He is already almost to 69.9M from 68M two days ago.

Google keeps 30% of all of those donations.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/19/new-delhi-run-groundwater-two-years-india-faces-day-zero-crises/

How often do you not finish your sentences?

what the fuck are you saying

> click link
> based Pewds is at the top of the page
> they include degenerate coal burner Katy Perry because she's the "top subscribed female" as if anyone cares
> has less than half of Pewds

Wikipedia authors need to be hanged(or hung)?

Attached: 15A1305C02E347E2B977E005971B199E.png (515x821, 59K)

well literally everyone ever uses youtube now in 2018 so you can expect it to be shitty... i remember when just 1 million was an insane amount of subs

By country or territory:
Vietnam FAP TV
wtf?

Who in the ever living fuck listens to this shit?

Ok faggots here's what's happening.

>T-Series is one fo the biggest conglomerates of entertainment shit in India.
>The Indian trending page is full of their uploads because they pay for them to be there. Just like you see fucking Jimmy Fallon videos on trending even when there's meme review videos with more views in less time that are actually"trending" more. That's why you see some T-Series videos have like 3k views and others millions.
>Indian people are starting to get smartphones for the first time lately so when they open the YT app and see something they can wobble their head to they subscribe.

That's pretty much it. That's also why "Food video my friend very great (insert thumbs up and percent emojis here)" or "Very beautiful my princess I marry you roseemoji kissemoji" weren't a thing before either.

>they can wobble their head to
Holy fucking kek

They've started doing it to NEW accounts, not ones made 6 fucking years ago

>mix water and shit and the shit always takes precedence
kek

You're food looks and tastes like it's been digested already.
Fuck you you untouchable shitskin!

Thats not how genes work, moron. By that logic since African homosapiens outbread the Neanderthal why do Europeans still have so much active gene expression from neanderthals when it consistitutes no more than 5% of the human genome? Nature isnt stupid, if you live somewhere in Canada or in a very Northern habitat neanderthal DNA will take higher precedence in your future bloodline, same goes with different "racial" DNA.

this fucking attentionwhoring on the internet with features like this will probably have a huge negative effect on the next few generations.
Even now there are already a few studies on how fucked up those smartfone faggots are, but i think there estimates are not even close to on what kind of brainlet generation will evolve out of this meme shit.

poo.

YouTube soon will become flooded with Hindu videos as suggestions even for cat videos.

What are alternatives to it?

Bitchute looked promising, but it based on p2p.

>people who can't figure out toilet
that's not how you spell literal children of god

fossilized water

I’ll take based pajeets over some retarded meme’ing swedecuck any day

Nobody watches PewDiePie anymore, he’s washed up.

Considering india's population, 50m isnt that many people. But also india is filled with botters/scammers so I'm sure there is some of that taking place. The only thing you need to trick botting algorithms are virgin proxies that havent been blacklisted, but these types of proxies are extremely expensive

by botting algorithms i mean bot detection algorithms. the majority of proxies, even private paid proxies have already been blacklisted everywhere

You've got shit for brains, Pajeet. Can't believe there are IT companies hire retarded street shitter like you.

better image for that statement.

Attached: 1517606648295.jpg (618x643, 160K)

why cant politics/redpill shit just contain itself to Jow Forums and not infect literally every other website or board i visit

*facepalm*
Auto-subscription is fake theory by fellow retarded 9 year old? You fell for that shit?

I've amazed by how many underage kids PewDiePie attracts on a daily basis and brainwashes them for pure shitposting, ignorance and racism. Fuck off you white boi cunt.

If T-Series was a Japanese company, I'm sure these white boys would suck every japanese dick they get.
They would also be loved to get fucked over in the ass by a japanese grill wearing a huge dildo.

BASED.

>They would also be loved to get fucked over in the ass by a japanese grill wearing a huge dildo.
this but unironically

You are no pajeet. If you were you would've known that T series dont give a fuck and want to pretend this drama don't even exist.

? Jow Forums just isn't the same anymore...

>*facepalm*
You HAVE to go back.

Reminder

Attached: 1492655000589.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

Meh, nothing of value lost.

Why should I care about some 29yo boomer?