Reminder potplayer > VLC > MPV (meme video player)

Reminder potplayer > VLC > MPV (meme video player)

Attached: western women.jpg (615x549, 101K)

DUDE

Attached: MUSK.jpg (1400x787, 68K)

Nothing wrong with incest except producing weak offsprings, but hey, gays don't produce any and it's legalized.

Yes and US is trying to legalize pedophilia
Society is too far gone

>nothing wrong
>hey but there is something wrong
The state of (((libertarians)))

Potplayer is closed source, made by gooks, and crashes often. Hard pass

She's cute, but I'd still have to clarify which one of us dies.

we don't forbid people with extrem shit genes from procreating
you can have Huntington or whatever and there is no law stopping you
but we forbid siblings from having kids because they could be retarded? weak logic

grooming is a legit concern though

Incest and necrophilia SHOULD be legal. I mean, as long as you have the written consent of the dead person when they were alive authorizing you to fuck their bodies.

>Potplayer is closed source... Hard pass
This

>we don't forbid people with extrem shit genes from procreating
We don't but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do that.
t. devil's advocate
>grooming is a legit concern though
Most adult women are about as easy to manipulate as children to be desu with you my senpai.
t. pedo's advocate

>we don't forbid people with extrem shit genes from procreating
we should though.

A dead body is just an object, you don't need consent

Yes you do
Since a dead body is an object, you need consent from the owner to do that kind of shit

You need the express permission of whoever owns the corpse. It could be left to you in the last will and testament of the deceased or transferred to you by their next of kin. I imagine charity auctions held for the still warm corpses of particularly beautiful women. God bless Ancapistan.

i don't know about necrophilia (still gross tho) but incest worsens the human gene throughout each generation, which ultimately leads to extinction.
>reminder stuff i'm using > stuff you're using
being this insecure

>tfw im a tranny and my titty skittles basically sterilised me so my shit genes won't be passed on
UwU enjoy

In order to actually be a necrophiliac you have to either utilize the deceased body of a family member, or acquire one from a funeral, or grave. That is why it is illegal, you can't simply just take someone's body unless it's yours to decide what to do with.

As for incest, it's mostly illegal to prevent the abuse of parents grooming their children.

Would renting your dead wife to a stranger make you a cuck?

only people who are too dumb to use mpv would say that. if you're talking about the best player for low IQ niggers, you're right, but if your question is objectively greatest player, that's mpv.

Only if you want to remain married to her remains. Otherwise you're just pimping out your ex wife, which is not cuck at all.

>korea's potplayer, formerly kmplayer

sorry dude, she only sleeps with dead family members
>SWEDEN, YES!

abandoned property
i can take whatever shit people throw away and do with it what i want.
it isnt like the graves will suffer for being empty

sneed