Vocal reminder and why does my voice sound so fucking gay

vocaroo.com/i/s1t6tA8OKX6G
Vocal reminder and why does my voice sound so fucking gay

Attached: IMG_20181106_164519.png (640x455, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mdGLLC1Asf
vocaroo.com/i/s0XW46ZPngch
vocaroo.com/i/s1CnVFTLtZnK
vocaroo.com/i/s13EDzFk5raB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute

Pls no

Attached: b94bd28a8ba37278206658c9257c53d9.jpg (940x723, 69K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0mdGLLC1Asf

Why does my voice sound so depressed

(You)

Attached: cute 14.png (600x800, 523K)

>my voice sound so fucking gay
take pills

you don't seem to be talking too low in your throat, but the emphasis sounds off. Your diction also definitely isn't helping. Do you find that you're getting short of breath while you talk?

vocaroo.com/i/s0XW46ZPngch

Are you even trying
When guys call me cute it doesn't count
Which pills
Idk i never talk unless I'm home or on the phone and it's been a while since i spoke in English

Attached: 55f4c683d503ffadbe37c44628b2d528.jpg (678x960, 109K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1CnVFTLtZnK

>Which pills
NOT tranny pills, at least

good night sweaty :)
it totally does!
good night

Attached: le smuug.png (467x433, 233K)

Ah, sorry I don't mean the emphasis sounds off (although it does, that's part of the diction), I mean enunciation. There's three parts to proper enunciation. Projecting the sound out of the right part of your nose/mouth, speaking in the right part of your throat (I think you have this part under control), and bringing the sound up from the right part of your respiratory system. The emphasis/diction are just something you'd probably have to get by speaking English more often, since it's not your first language. But I might be able to help you with your enunciation, which is why the question about your breath while talking is important.

I'm sorry
Good night

I'm not under any meds
I'm a linguistics student. The way i talk to people irl is obviously different and my English teachers seldom found any mistake in my enunciation, perhaps the lack of training is affecting it since i don't really VC with my ex anymore.

blessed thread

Enunciation has nothing to do with any specific language in this context. Maybe I'm choosing the wrong word again, but I think what I was trying to help you with was pretty clear.

Still I lack training because I don't speak as much as before

Now say it in red

Attached: 1403322391454.jpg (220x248, 20K)

A tranny has arrived

Super Male Vitality, you low t basedboy

i'll add the red truth effect later lole

I have more hormonal vitality than you guys put together

vocaroo.com/i/s13EDzFk5raB