Sup Jow Forums i was lurking the archives looking for some new tablet to watch my chink cartoons and read my mango (on...

sup Jow Forums i was lurking the archives looking for some new tablet to watch my chink cartoons and read my mango (on bed, thinkpad retards) and I got to most of Jow Forums recommending Huawei Media Pad T3

Is it the best way to go?
Why T3 over T5?
Why huawei over galaxy tab A?

Attached: Original-Huawei-MediaPad-T3-10-Flip-Case-Black-14072017-1-p.jpg (800x800, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/tv/learn/permanent-image-retention-burn-in-lcd-oled
testufo.com/ghosting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IPS trash
get a tab s3 for black friday instead you mong.

>IPS is trash
>get a 400 bucks tablet to watch video on it
I want neo/g/ to leave

2018 iPad

If I wasn't a poor slav, I'd buy used Surface Pro 4 with i5 and 8 gigs of RAM. Best price/performance ratio for the money,, Linux support and big screen.

>Huawei Media Pad T3
>1280x800
>shittiest ARM processor
Never trust Jow Forums

Anything with amoled/oled desu.

LUL, IPSfags pls leave

Attached: Comb07112018022656.jpg (720x1182, 206K)

whoops wrong image

Attached: Comb09112018103704.jpg (720x2184, 257K)

You should get a tablet, op. Any tablet. Because if all you're doing is watching some chink cartoons like Sailor Moon and read about the mangoos then any tablet will do.

galaxy tab A is the best back for the buck but it only have 2GB ram, you should be fine anyways

haha yeah man, who cares if the display literally can't show you the color black on manga and looks like someone jizzed under your screen.

Attached: 57431439dd08953f7a8b463d-750-562.jpg (750x562, 51K)

>galaxy tab A
But it only has 16GB of storage?

I'm on a IPS screen and I can see the black of the right phone

Attached: 1259897638166.jpg (862x646, 38K)

keep telling yourself that

yes

>xdddddd ips can't do blacks xddd
Is this 2005?

He's right though, the actual contrast ratio of amoled/oled is like 100,000X higher. You can still see "black" on an IPS display but not 100% black.

Attached: Comb07112018011832.jpg (1375x2084, 300K)

>buying a tablet

Do you guys not have phones?

yeah but oled screens die on a year and are thrice the price

Not anymore. Only the worst kind of abuse causes any burn in at all and samsung displays now employ better burn in mitigation. Obviously it's still expensive but the tech is getting better.

rtings.com/tv/learn/permanent-image-retention-burn-in-lcd-oled

This test was done with one of the first oled TVs yet it still took abuse like a champ.

It has a microsd slot

yeah cool but still 400 bucks vs 120 on the ips one

You get what you pay for I guess.

Got a Ipad 2018 3 months ago. Comfy for mangos and chinese cartoons

How bad is the screen ghosting due to low screen response time? Was thinking about getting one but the lack of a micro sd card (not as important) and screen bothered me desu.

have not seen any ghosting under normal use. I only got the base 32gb wifi model. Can get one with more storage if 32gb isnt enough.

Can you try this:
testufo.com/ghosting

Do the UFOs at the top dark bar look blurry when you follow them with your eyes?

i do see some ghosting on that test. But never noticed it during normal use.

Oh ok, thanks man. I'm using a 5ms monitor right now and I can't tell any ghosting at all, guess I'll have to stick to a samsung tablet. Out of the tab s3 and tav s4, which one would you recommend more?

Attached: 1454529996952.webm (320x180, 200K)

i was looking at samsung tablets as well. But their double the price of the ipad so i went with that.
But if money wasnt a factor the Tab S4 looks amazing and only abit more expensive then s3. Hopefully they get set down for black friday.

Can't find the S4 on sale but S3 price looks pretty good, probably get that. Hopefully Apple adopts oled or amoled for their next ipads, it's honestly the only thing holding me back from using them at this point, micro sd storage is okay but nowhere near as fast as UFS/NVME internal storage.

Attached: samsung-galaxy-_1541671090.jpg (293x412, 44K)

>i was looking at samsung tablets as well. But their double the price of the ipad so i went with that.
It's okay user, we all make mistakes.

with tablets always go samsung

>2019
>anything from apple

Yeah, no

Wouldn't even a super old Tab S have amoled?

2nd hand non pro Surface 3 for $200

That thing have 2gb of ram

>Huawei Media Pad T3
absolutely disgusting

Attached: .png (500x83, 6K)

Thinking about just grabbing a Tab S3 off swappa, any reason not to?

1st gen tab s 10.5 actually had the best amoled. full RGB stripe 2560x1600

Attached: .png (917x564, 74K)

The first Tab S had a bigger screen and higher resolution than the Tab S 2 and 3, which doesn't make any fucking sense

They are all S AMOLED

Samsung wanted to copy Apple with 4:3 on gen2/3 so they had to lower the res since going higher would be insane at the time (in both price and processing needs). They did go back to 2560x1600 with the S4 but the price is insane on the tablet.

>ITT: fucking 10 inch tablets and faggots who care too much about AMOLED

Fuck off Samsung shills.

Sent from my Microsoft Surface Pro