I am a 27 year old kissless virgin

I am a 27 year old kissless virgin

Attached: BeC8ewICYAARA3q.png (599x586, 164K)

I envy you

21 year old sexless but not kissless virgin. Broke up before we could sex together.

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1024x712, 367K)

Khhv reporting in

23 year old kissless virgin

Attached: 1541286848786.jpg (479x377, 84K)

bideo games

Attached: bideo_games_3.jpg (640x759, 30K)

why? I couldn't sleep last night realizing what I've become

He probably had a bad experience with an ex wife or lover.

I wish it was this

I have convinced myself a long time ago that I do not deserve to be with anyone, so I isolated myself from the world and decided to invest all my time into studying to keep myself occupied.

but a girl appeared out of nowhere 1 year ago that I really liked, but I did not express my feelings to her because I had to go to China for 6 months (work related reasons) and now she is with someone else.

I wish I never met her

Same, but I'm 26.

based

Attached: 1chN.gif (467x350, 969K)

how do you feel about it?

My initial response is idc. I have good job, and love my hobbies. Every year of my life is better than the last.
However, there are moments where the lack of intimacy and being able to connect with people makes me feel very isolated and like I'm going mad or something. Than I feel normal again. At this point, I'm too far gone, so I don't even attempt putting myself out there and just try to be content.
This ended up sounding a lot more pathetic than I had meant.

I've noticed this seems to be among your favorite gifs lately.

retarded incel

unfortunately I am exactly the same....

tfw

Attached: 1540034451577.jpg (576x720, 39K)

>yuropoor
why do yuros always complain about being virgins when paying $50 to bang an 8/10 is always legal over there reeeeeeeee

Oi let anons have their feels you cunt. Robots don't own any special rights to Wojak or feelsposting as whole. I'm not here bragging about wanting to kill myself and being all edgy about it, it's just nice to have a chance to talk about it sometimes and that's what the fuck I am doing.

Attached: 1540441292715.jpg (456x474, 52K)

this is so sad. I have a bro who' s a virgin 28, not kiss less tho, but im not sure. He puts pucci n a pedestal, no reason to do that! why is it so hard for you to get with females, or fuck them? the' re just like you only dumber and weaker

i dont want to fuck a whore, I want to fuck someone who loves me

27-year-old virgin, but neither kissless nor handholdless. She even sat on my lap on a park bench and I got an erection. This was seven years ago. My chances are nil now.

Attached: 1537850483329.png (432x648, 547K)

see