Best youtube to MP3 downloader? must be 320kbps

Was using YTD which was the best I've come across but the latest updates stopped my crack from working.

Attached: 1526882217316.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ytddownloader.com/
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
hexotic.net/software/ytdownloader/
lmddgtfy.net/?q=how to download YouTube video reddit
youtubeinmp4.com/)
freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Downgrading OPUS to mp3

YouTube-dl
Retard

It doesn't matter. The highest bitrate YouTube streams is opus 160kbps.

youtube-dl, retard

Download the opus audio using youtube-dl and save in an .ogg container.

can't get 320 if youtube doesn't encode it

Attached: 1466149260883.jpg (800x436, 26K)

youtube-dl --extract-audio --audio-format mp3 --audio-quality 0

>transcoding lossy audio

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

Not OP, but I do use and, honestly, quite engjoy ytd. Could you tell me why am I a retard?

adware shit

Got any evidence, article, review or otherwise?

Where can I download the source code?

>320
>youtube

Attached: 1476811327277.jpg (640x480, 38K)

So is my box compromised? I use debian's packaged version of ytd.

What do you mean by "ytd"?
The adware shit is this one:
ytddownloader.com/

The open-source non cancer shit is this one:
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

how was that YTD pro getting 256kbps then? was i being jewed

I use a great one I'll send you a link when I'm home. I don't remember the name

Which is basically what OP is asking for. Plus it can't always be avoided when you don't have access to a lossless source and some of your devices don't support newer codecs like Opus.

By reencoding it. Most downloaders don't tell the end user though. That's why it's not surprising that many people believe Youtube is serving MP3 audio.

Fuck, I thought OP was being called a retard for using youtube-dl, and I went grepping for sketchy http connections and jumbled strings in the source code, imagining where I might get hit remembering all the metaspoilt shit.
This is one confusing buffer.

YouTube transcodes all uploads to 128kbps.

right I'll just use youtube-dl then thanks. Here's a reskinned version of it if anyones interested
hexotic.net/software/ytdownloader/

*thread, I need sleep.

No thanks, I'm not incompetent.

kek no field more filled with sour cunts than tech

Attached: 1540928858402.png (460x488, 361K)

Guys i need the finest lossless audio. It must be 320 so i can hear the finest of white noise generation and no bass

You're a fucking retard who decided to ask a chinese kite flying forum how to RIP MUSIC FROM YOUTUBE. You can get the answer so so so fucking easily.

lmddgtfy.net/?q=how to download YouTube video reddit

I can't imagine being this fucking stupid

>BE OP
>HURR LET ME ASK RETARDED QUESTION AND KILL A THREAD
>*SOMEHOW GETS ACTUAL ANSWER DESPITE NOT POSTING IN /SQT/*
>RIGHTFULLY GETS CALLED A FAGGOT FOR SUGGESTING A GUI FOR A CLI TO THE DUDE WHO ANSWERS YOUR DUMB PIECE OF SHIT QUESTION
>"user S-S-STOP B-BEING TOXIC

You fucking mongle, you spiteful useless piece of shit. You have a lot of gall to backtalk this helpful user (SOMETHING THAT IS RARE). Apologize to user you sorry fucking double nigger newfriend AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh reddit. Gotta love your answers.
>I reccomend that you don't download music videos because it's not fair to the content creator, but if you have a good reason to download a video, [I reccomend this site.] (youtubeinmp4.com/)
>if you just want to download it as mp3 check out convert2mp3.net
>Free Download Manager
>Despite what the URL suggests, www.convert2mp3net/en/index.php/
>Check out StreamBuffRe
>For Firefox, there's an add-on called Video DownloadHelper
>Freemake Video Downloader freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
>I checked out 4k downloader. It does appear to download 1080p video, but the audio stream enclosed with the stream is 128kbps (which is the same as the solely audio stream you get when you download audio only). If you download 720p, you get a 192kbps stream, and someone below suggests 1080p could have a 225kbs audio stream...
Also related to the last one
>I'm skeptical about the authenticity of the 1080p downloads. Here's why:
>The 720p has 192 kbps audio, as should the 1080p, but for whatever reason, the 1080p only has 128 kbps audio.
>Despite having 225% the pixels of 720p, the 1080p doesn't seem to have any extra quality. Here are some upsampled 720p screenshots and 1080p screenshot: