I just got this, what do

I just got this, what do

Attached: IMG_20181109_141537.jpg (1465x2606, 275K)

kys

Ok

Open it?

play webms

Return it and get something actually worth having.

This

Forge a Tim Cook signature on the box and sell it on eBay

Lol sell it for cheap and buy a phone

I opened it

Attached: IMG_20181109_142758.jpg (5312x2988, 866K)

install gentoo

lelel

keep yourself save :) nice job op!

Don't open it then sell it in 30 years when it's worth a shit load of money for some reason.

Give it back Jamal?!

> Démarre son iPhone
> "Wesh cousin"
TG CHUI PAS TON POTE, OK?!
mfw

Attached: 1513151615995.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

download a vibration app, activate and place inside pooper

>I just got this, what do
Give it back

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Basé et rougepillé

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Take a deep breath. Ayuk!

Abhi hoy, Abhi hoy

Boltho kya,

Abhi hoi

Bolta kya

Bolta Kya

Iski uthooth, take the poo to the loo. Take the poo to the loo. Take the poo – we got to do what we got to do – to the loo. Take the poo – we got to take the pooh to the loo – to the loo. Take the poo, we got to take the poo. Take the poo, we got to take the pooh. We got to, got to, got to, got, got, got, got, got.

Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, there’s that poo.

Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo.

Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo.

Attached: 1518104682371.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Return it, Tyrone.

Fpbp

if i got that i would try to sell it while its still worth money

>slut

jizz on it and post pic

If dubs, OP burns it with a lighter.

find a really nice high resolution wallpaper to show off that display

Attached: Kisspng-anime-manga-thumb-signal-know-your-meme-animation-give-a-thumbs-up-5adf4cca954c94.6761948715 (900x540, 75K)

Return it saying the picture on the box made you think it didn't have a notch.

Open, use and enjoy it? That's what it was made for.

Considering I paid only $1120...
But nah

sell it and build a nice PC for the money

Nice box. Did you get a matching bag?

YOU CAN IF U HAVE THE APP FUCK U

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1518885093624.gif (500x491, 376K)

that's amazing - a flat rectangular tablet-phone
there are none others like it
and in two years it will look like a piece of shit and get tossed in a rubbish bin

Not run scripts

I got a blue xr last week, been using it together with my pixel 2 xl, good experience but if used by itself I would miss some of the stuff I can do on the pixel

Enjoy your toy.

lube up, gayboy

sell it on craigslist and buy an android phone?

t.macfag that won't even touch those shit iToys

if dubs you break your neck trying to suck your own dick.

I would say install Grindr but I'm pretty sure that comes standard on those.