Which one Jow Forums? I don't care about noise, I want it as cool as possible

which one Jow Forums? I don't care about noise, I want it as cool as possible.

Attached: inb4spic.png (1057x1048, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azzatek.com/m/2010-1275-179883.php?Lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=xUoxGoNDBt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo tengo el Gammax 400 en un FX 8350 y funciona bastante bien. En trabajos pesados y gaming no pasa de los 50-55 C°. ¿Qué gabinete usas?

azzatek.com/m/2010-1275-179883.php?Lang=en

I added 2 fans at the top, still not enough. It's a ryzen 5 1500x, hits above 80°C when playing Cities Skylines.

Comprate el liquido man, con esos aguantas un rato mas y se ve mas perron el PC. Yo tengo el Masterliquid 240 RGB esta rompehuevos.

120mm AIOs are for HTPCs and such, unless it's some high performance 200$ AIO but even then, you're paying a high premium for the small form factor, not for performance, go with a 240mm rad minimum, or just spend 20$ on the GAMMAX 400, it's been around for a while, tested on older platforms with heavier thermal demands, you can always add a pull fan to the back.

honestly, if you're hitting 80c, it's probably because your case has shitty airflow, you don't have a good amount of thermal paste or you're running your voltage at like 1.6v and asking to have your cpu fail in like 30 hours

they're both identical in cooling performance but you'll be paying more for the AIO.

el io se ve mas cool y no te rompe la mobo por el peso pero es mas caro

Can't you get the current hyper 212? CM ma410p its the name. AIO are a meme, you're still using a fan, get a cooler master one or that deepcool, I bought some deepcool fans and they're silent AF.

>no te rompe la mobo por el peso

Estos heatsinks no son tan pesados, no exageres, no estamos hablando de un Noctua nh-d15.

OP reporting. Ended up getting this one because I'm autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=xUoxGoNDBt4

anyone here speak shitskin?

>meme
my cooler master H80i V1 has lasted me years and has kept my CPUs plenty cool OC'd or not

*Corsair

air always air, don't fall for the liquid cooler meme

This, why introduce another variable, the pump, that can fail?

Does the first one come in blue LEDs? That should help keep temps down even more.

But the red make your machine 3 times faster!

Yes, I speak american.

>peso
but mexico is hot.

Get a dildo and some lube because caring about looks for a computer is the equivalent of being an idiot.

NOCTUA MASTER RACE

BE QUIET MASTER RACE

AIOs aren't worth it unless they are 2x or more fans

Ive had two 240mm aios (different brands) go to shit within 5 months, air got into the pump and they got super noisy. Were maybe 5°C cooler than the single tower air cooler I replaced them with

confirmed
noctua or bequiet or gtfo

>implying a giant 1.5lb hunk of metal isn't aesthetic as fuck to cool your threadripper