FUCK YOU HIROSHIT FUCK YOU Jow Forums FUCK YOU MODS I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FUCKING WEBSITE FOR 10 YEARS

FUCK YOU HIROSHIT FUCK YOU Jow Forums FUCK YOU MODS I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FUCKING WEBSITE FOR 10 YEARS.
HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU FUCK ME OVER LIKE THIS?
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I AM NOT BUYING SHITCOINS TO FUCKING BUY A PASS. YOU FUCKERS DON’T DESERVE MY MONEY. FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: image.jpg (366x339, 90K)

Yeah
Its shit now. You know its shit when fedddit looks more appealing

Also, as someone who has also used this site for 10 years, I will recommend that you NEVER BUY A PASS.
Hiro will sell your personal info to the Chinese.

Attached: fuck you hiro.jpg (964x600, 104K)

Jow Forums IS CLOSED
PASS HOLDERS ONLY
REDDITOR GAIJIN FUCK OFF

Moot didn't need to pull shit like this.
Passes were meant as a form if donation not a fucking requirement to use half the site.

Jow Forums isn't fucking Something Awful you retarded Jap.

Attached: do not trust hiro.png (1402x3892, 2.21M)

FUCK YOU HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI

looks like you deserve it, faggot

I dindu nuffin

Yep it's horseshit the bans are uncalled for and push everyone over to passes

Good thing I'm wise to his tricks and visit other imageboards more and more. Fucking nip

What's good? 8ch shat the bed and their captcha system sucks

Am I banned

who the fuck gives enough of a shit about this faggot website to pay to access it when they get "banned?"

yes

This you can banned over nothing as well the mods are as bad as plebbit
Plus the whole way this site is setup now is a giant datamine

yes shadow ban

I got a month ban for ban evasion on /tv/ with no previous ban just because I posted some meme that is spammed on the board.

Yep /tv/ is the absolute worst for that shit

lainchan for tech but it's painfully slow, there are tor imageboards but they are even slower. Doesn't matter in the end, just start migrating from time to time and we can hopefully leave this garbage behind.

foo

Shame all the chans centralised to here and 8ch which are the two worst every other one is dead or slow as balls

I hope some rich 4channer will buy this site and get rid of all plebbit mods and jannies

sorry bro but if you're not from premium country you must buy premium pass

8CH's captcha fucking works at least, whereas here we get the worst, dissapearing captcha 3 times in a row, post and you're IP banned because the jew wants to sell you a pass. Fuck that garbage.

>cripplechan triggers spam protection lel

See

Attached: 1541771078337.jpg (714x1090, 71K)

Why tho? I didn't mean to exist.

Attached: _20181110_021651.jpg (1080x845, 97K)

a-user, why did you use your real info
you said you were here for years ...

You'd rather give those shithead abusers easier time?

>imagine coming to a site that someone else spent hundreds of hours programming and using hundreds of GB worth of bandwith over 10 years and then being this mad with the idea that you might have to pay $20 to help support it

Attached: 1529744181616.png (235x245, 103K)

Range banning the world isn't a solution user.

lol

The is much bigger than where you live

*The WORLD

Don't pay for a pass, pay for a VPN. That way you're not wasting money only on this shitpit and you should be using a VPN anyway.

Oh yeah because we're so well behaved the site will be wonderful to use without moderation, you mildly retarded newfag shit. Go fuck yourself with a hammer, dickbreath.

>VPN endpoint gets rangebanned
To the contrary, you practically need a pass to use a VPM.

>hundreds of hours programming
More like just stole 2chan's code and reused it.

TOKI WO TOMARE

>sell your info to china

nothing wrong with that

you illiterate piece of shit faggot

>retarded phonenigger posting dumbshit frog threads trying to bait hotpockets at all times, wasting IPs left and right.
>gets his phonenigger ISP rangebanned.
>WOOOOW I didn't even do anything! why does this site suck so much now OMG let's migrate to 8gag, ladies!
Yeah, nah. Get fucked. You did this to yourself.

fucking chinks ay

I can only post with my phone carrier network now, for fucks sake hiroshimoot should't it be the opposite

>Posts to complain he can't post
Your threads exists because just love to attentionwhore

I'm so sorry dude, but Jow Forums have two defacto admins (Rapeape and ALTERNATIVE) and the Jap is not in charge of the mod staff or bans, his only job is to keep the servers alive. The ones who are trying to get you to buy a Jow Forums pass would be Rapeape and ALTERNATIVE because they are the actual admins.

I'm also ISP banned on some boards btw, I can't even see the reason and it tells me to buy a Jow Forums pass to bypass the ISP ban. I've read some of the leaked logs from Jow Forums's staff channels on their IRC and Discord servers and Jow Forums mods are unironically schizophrenic.

Attached: 1541399211320.jpg (903x960, 52K)

But hiroshimoot get's the dosh? Do they get a provision? Why would they push for passes?

You are clearly retarded. I can't wait for IPv6 to replace IPv4 because everyone will get a new IP address every hour. How much will you cry?

That's retarded, no one under Hiro benefits from more people buying passes because they do it for free, neither do they manage finances as to be able to tell when are we in financial trouble. ISP bans have existed since ever, some people get banned, others unbanned, except they only open (off-topic) threads to complain when they are the ones affected.

That pic is how I imagine you look.

>ban just because I posted some meme that is spammed on the board.
good riddance
>painfully slow
>slow as balls
>having ADHD

Mods want to keep this site alive because they love to trip on power.

The Jap is a greedy fuck, and hes been a millionaire for a long time already, so he doesn't really care about Jow Forums passes. Shit, he even made it harder to purchase with 100 jannies, and they all follow the admins "guidelines". This board had a Jow Forums jannie until two months ago because he got fired for deleting too many off-topic threads kek.

He doesn't know shit, stop asking questions to the wrong people

>they're the admins
mvb is still a (possibly the) defacto admin and he has been since 2004. I guess expecting someone on Jow Forums to know what "admin" even means is too much for modern Jow Forums.
Hiro's the owner and he's calling the shots.

see you niggas later on /qa/

No, brainlet. You misunderstood the post. I'm saying the Jap isn't in charge of bans, rules and shit, it's the two admins who do it. Blaming the Jap for a ban is pointless, and there is nothing he can do about it because he doesn't care and even if he did care, he wouldn't be able to do shit against those two defacto mods.

Dumbass newfag

duh, I've used the site for ~13 years and everyone fucking knows that.
as much of a faggot as moot was I wish he was back.
ads are now embedded in middle of threads too when you turn blocker off, I think it requires a thread to be x long though

Hiro is an absentee landlord, kinda like moot except for the later part of his administration, MVB only maintains the servers, but since he is a dev he has access to administrative privileges, devs don't really hang-out with mods and janitors

> Hiro's the owner and he's calling the shots.
No, he is not.

> mvb is still a (possibly the) defacto admin and he has been since 2004
No, he is not. It's Rapeape and ALTERNATIVE. Both of them recruit and teach jannies, add or delete rules and they can fire any of the mods whenever they want. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Underage poorfag

I hear this alot; people wishing moot was back.
What I want to know is this: How do you feel about how powerdrunk and sleezy his handpicked senior staff have become.
Hiro's indifference encourages their worst tendencies, but moot is the one who built the framework the onesided system they shape the site by now.

I wasn't posting on 4schlong because of this for 1 year until i got new connection. Just don't give a shit, don't even try to reach them, retard ricehomo hiro won't respond, this site over the years got so broken in so many ways it's ridiculous.

moot was actually active and told the mods what to do etc.

after he left, he sold the site for a million dollars to hiro and hiro didn't want to keep track of mods etc, so he told the mods to solve it by themselves

testing

Why should I be forced to pay for a website that has been free for the entire time I’ve used it?

>no idea
No u
Someone being in charge of team4chan (which they were prior to moot even leaving anyway delineated by night / day shift) does not an admin make. You're on Jow Forums and you should know better.
The people running "the team" haven't changed.

Moot was a giant piece of shit no doubt about it. Hiro is a conman but I can't really blame him for inheriting moot's mess.

you're not being forced to pay for having used the website
you're being forced to pay to continue using the website

unironically this

i wouldn't say that hiro is lazy, he's just trying to milk the site and inject more ads. he's probably earned back his money and a lot more now, he had no intentions to interact with the site or the mods and it's evident by the leaked logs

naw moot was more fair and he's a caring guy. hiro doesn't give a shit as long as he makes profit. moot lost money.
also moot is a nice white guy, I'd rather give him money.

>"support" a website which gets all its content from its users
yes goy, give them your money!

...buy my pass?

Attached: 1525804787319.jpg (480x472, 16K)

And you only have a vague idea at best, and fill in the blanks with 8gag tier conspiracy theories. Alternative is just one of the 3 oldest staff members, he's a senior mod, which means he is a mod but older, that's it.

>bandwidth and sysadmin time grows on trees

This definitely seems like a culling to get more money off of passes.
Don't fall for it and wait it out. Use VPNs or mobile routers.

Attached: 1397209176611.jpg (446x364, 16K)

>and he's a caring guy
Except for all those times he nuked multiple boards for getting on his bad side.

>painfully slow
It's actually fine for me, prefer it to the adhd fest that is Jow Forums but I know most people here would find it really slow which is why I phrased it like that.

speaking of hiroshimoot how fucking garbage are the captchas lately- all traffic lights which fucking NEVER work and require like 10 verifications or audio captchas are impossible to understand like 70% of the time
and of course no more legacy captcha because that was too easy

Based, probably range banned pajets

I hope you realise this entitled mindset is the entire reason why modern online services are so shit and corrupt.
>Why should I have to pay for X online service when I could use it for free??? I'd much rather have adverts shoved down my throat 24/7 and have all my data sold off to some Chinese botnet so that the company can indirectly extract money from me to pay for the bandwidth I'm using, but at least nothing is coming out of my wallet!!

You are fucking retarded. Rapeape and ALTERNATIVE are in charge of the mod and janny staff. They call new jannies on skype to tell them what to do and they update rules and guidelines for the other mods. It has all been leaked and confirmed by multiple molehills, your words are insignificant and whatever you're trying to say is futile and pointless.

Attached: kill yourself retard.png (1920x950, 384K)

>this site doesn't have ads already
>implying all the brand shilling in this board/website isn't actual paid marketing disguised as brand fanatism

>not having adblock
get a load of this retard

俺のパスを買え!あほ外人

Attached: 1536741381911.png (848x823, 247K)

He was active for many years, and inactive for many others. That's why he appointed managers (to orientate mods in his absence, which was most of the time), even back in the day he was thinking of giving away admniship and just becoming just the owner

>anonymous ## manager
Gee, it's almost like manager is one position and admin is another.
After 3 posts of your garbage I can only conclude you're either an idiot or tourist that literally doesn't know what an Administrator is in relation to a website.

I'd rather believing leaks, facts and former mods and jannies instead of you. You're being extremely butthurt and defensive, you're making me really think here.

It has ads because all the entitled neets that come here are too selfish / poor to pay for the mass amount of bandwidth they use.
If enough people bought passes and enough money was made to keep the site in the green then then hiroshima nagasaki wouldn't have needed to fuck this place up with ads in the first place.

Achetez mon pass! HON HON

Attached: 1541126667300.jpg (1560x1865, 383K)

Not a solution

over emotional. even further proof he's caring.

Moot said money wasn't a problem when he left so fuck off with this bullshit cock sucker.

Alternative doesn't do that

so you're backpedalling to semantics now, youre such an assblasted autist

they mean the same thing retarded

I'm telling you the facts as I know them

Shit talking mods/fucking woth hiromoots shekels ban incommin

This might have changed because it's highly likely that people stopped renewing passes who wanted to support moot but not hiro, but fair enough.

moot literally said in his goodbye that financially it was doing fine and would be for some time you fucking retard, hiroshi is doing it because he's a greedy piece of shit

I have concluded you're both an idiot and a tourist that doesn't know what an admin is.
>backpedalling
My very first post has
>I guess expecting someone on Jow Forums to know what "admin" even means is too much for modern Jow Forums.
It's not backpedalling, you're just retarded.

Yeah, in 2015, money has been a problem for most of Jow Forums existence, but since moot said it wasn't a problem 3 years ago, there's clearly no way it'd ever be a problem again, not now, not in hundred years, idiot

I bought a pass the year they came out, up until 2015.
I considered buying one during the first major "Winter is Coming" post Hiro made during September that year, despite my misgivings of him, but as time passed and I began to notice more and more flagrant abuse by mods on multiple boards as they acted out, and Hiro's indifference to it all, I decided that I would rather take the risk of Jow Forums dying for a reroll with better staff that better cater to a more focused community.