MMOgame Mouse

Hi G

My current mouse Logitech MX518, want to replace this old mouse for a new 1,was pick 1 mouse that decent for my playstyle "Logitech G402", but before i buy this mouse, i want to know, is there a better 1 with same or less priced mouse on the market.

My spec
Hand used:Right Hand
Hand Size:19 cm 7.48 inch
Used:MMORPG + Browser
Mouse handle:Fingertips
Request:looking mouse with 4 button for thumb or minimum 3 like on g402

Attached: Logitech-hyperion-fury-g402.jpg (790x600, 34K)

There's a new MX518, but it's only available from China right now.

2 button? no thx :), minimum 3 button on thumb

so i pick the right 1? :D

G402 got a narrow shape, try it before you buy.

narrow like mx518 have? i dont think so, i mean i was check size on both mouse and mx518 its narrow.

don't buy any of the current gen logitech lineup. they feel horrible, the buttons suck, they're ugly, and you have a losers lottery's chance of getting one that'll die in under a year.

if there's nothing wrong with your mx518, just keep using it. if you want a better sensor, go try to find a g400.

I used to have that mouse. It is super narrow unless you have tiny hands you will have to constrict to use it

>don't buy any of the current gen logitech lineup. they feel horrible, the buttons suck, they're ugly, and you have a losers lottery's chance of getting one that'll die in under a year.
This is some of the dumbest shit ive read
The new logitech mice have the nicest buttons I've used and the best sensors available. Its much better than the old mx518 or intellimice.

I have this mouse, works nicely.
[spoiler]I have gril hands bc gril with bobs and vagene so your mileage may vary[/spoiler]

I replaced an MX518 with G402 about a year and a half ago
It took a bit to get used to, like some user mentioned it's narrower so your pinky feels like it's hanging loose.
Mousewheel button started acting up a few months ago but it might be grime/dirt since it cleared up after cleaning (stuck a small piece of plastic and spun the mousewheel a few times to get the grime/dirt out)
The mouse coating (black rubbery stuff) is starting to scratch away in some parts, but again I credit that with my poor hygiene
other than those minor issues it's great, very comfortable to palm and even to hybrid palm-claw like I tend to when I play games

In retrospect I might've gone for the G102 which isn't MX518 but might have fit my grip style better.

I have the 402. It is a nice mouse but OP keep in mind it might take you some time to get used to it. My hand hurt like hell for some time when I started using the mouse

all mouse have diff weight i know. i was have a g500 so i know what you talking :D

I mostly grab mouse with fingertips, sadly cant offer better mouse so i pick this 1, at least i have 3 button on my thumb, and read everywhere this mouse have better pointing so why not try it out. will used to it 1 day.

thank all post for help me out :)
and + i like this mouse how it looks :D looks massive just like other logitech mouse.

G403 feel nice in my hand though. And it look plain enough too.
>losers lottery
Well actually my first G403 got some scroll wheel problem, but the replacement feel so damn good. If it die in under a year I'll just send it back and got a new one.

Nobody on earth is leet enough to justify higher then 1600 dpi mouse, buy for ergonomics and nothing else.

Grab an external usb numpad and use a tool to remap it as wished idiot !!!

if i'm idiot then you deviant :D

MX518 right clicked just from the weight of my finger. Annoying as fuck.

If you don't mind a heavy mouse you might try G502 Proteus spectrum.
Don't buy the new version with hero sensor though.

>gaymen
>go back to

Attached: muhgames.jpg (536x582, 124K)

if you right, then your pic need to be posted on Artwork and not here :P
You go first.

or Graphic Design section

as others have been saying, yes the G402 is a little bit narrow. it's going to be an ergonomic issue if you're gaming.

my G402 has an issue where the cursor goes spastic every now and then, but only when not moving/in use. it seems to be OS-/driver- independent so possibly a hardware issue. it's just kind of funny to me, but maybe there are use-cases where it presents a real problem, i don't know.

also those two extra buttons at top left are extremely uncomfortable to use, and you'll often wind up pressing the LMB by mistake. don't get this mouse.

i mostly click the closest spot on scrolls on top left button, so i will be not click that 2 side button often, and thx for remember me this, i read your problem somewhere before.

And for spastic problem, clean your bottom of your mouse, and your mouse pad, maybe solve your problem.

>he doesn't play games
Alright grandpa, who let you out of the old folks home?

roccat nyth or logitech G600. the 12 thumb buttons serve me well outside of games as well as in game. imo nyth is easier to hold and the "extra button" is in a better place (left of scroll wheel on nyth, third click on G600)

Attached: roccat-nyth-7-1400x700.jpg (1400x700, 15K)

can i buy your mx518 pls PLS email me

naga or one of those other fucking numpad on the side of ur mouse stupid mmo bullshit

nixeus revel fit

Scimitar is pretty good for any kind of game.

stop toddlerposting, you fucking child and go back to /v/

I need some input for a good mouse, I don't play much vidya but I want something comfortable.
Currently I have a Logitech g203 which I'm starting to hate because it feels so fucking ackward.
I don't need lots of buttons, RGB or 10000DPI, I just want something decent for a palm grip.

How about G403, feel like a taller G203 with stiffer buttons.

Attached: little collection.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

I wasn considering this one, tried it and the shape really helps comfort, but the sensor seems a bit weird.
Is the left one from that pic? That might work, and it seems a bit longer as well.

Awww, did grampy poopoo his pants?

living in china rn and just ordered it. i'm excited for the new hero sensor

Well yes, it's a bit longer. but with higher hump and a bit flare out at bottom make it much better than G203 for palm grip.
If the hump of G403 not suits your taste, try Cooler Master MM530.

Attached: g403vsg203.jpg (805x1080, 225K)

Forgot the pic of the mouse I tried, but it was a Sharkoon Drakonia.

The hump is perfect for me, in fact, with the g203 being so small, I find myself holding the mouse like pic related after a while.

Attached: 1520541366585.jpg (1440x2560, 1.2M)

What's your hand size? Mine is 19x10 cm and both mouses look like this in my hand.

Attached: g403vsg203(2).jpg (1920x1280, 429K)

19x10.5cm.

My problem with this mouse is that for clicking to feel good for me, I have to position my fingers exactly how the picture shows, leaving pretty much no area of contact between my palm and the mouse.

Attached: 1540582222120.jpg (1440x2560, 1.19M)

Then you should fine with G403, it still feel good with half-palm too.

Are these both better than the naga?

Right :D g600 or naga nice mouse really

mouse still can use it, but some part the plastic damaged, its really old, so plastic fall of.

Attached: kid.jpg (945x645, 121K)

A naga costs 4 times as much as a G600 or Nyth, is there any reason at all to get one over them?

Nope, razor is overpriced shit.

About to head down to my local Best Buy for a G600 because they're like $25 USD right now. Hope I'm getting something decent.

so g600 or nyth, i know its awesome mouse really think about it, but g402 still like a bit, so not sure for i pick this other 2, on my local store its much higher diff have, let me calc the price on local for all mouse, to every1 see the difference :) you will surprise

G402:60$
G600:97$
Nyth:98$
On my local store

As a g502 fag remap the mmb to the big side button the actual mmb switch craps out and makes you strain your middle fingers hitting it or holding it down

Nyth is okay, and with modular buttons/side grip it's really a good choice.

I really love the G502 because of the g-shift thumb (sniper) button. It acts as a modifier for every other button, effectively doubling the amount of features and shortcuts you can have on it.

It's great because it's a compromise between retarded mice like and normal mice that just have a forward-back button and not much else.

i went from g400 to g402 to g403
id recommend the g403