I hate Google for making every other smartphone irrelevant

I hate Google for making every other smartphone irrelevant.

Attached: google-pixel-3-5.jpg (720x374, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpolice.com/2018/10/29/hilarious-pixel-3-xl-bug-adds-second-notch-side-screen/
phonearena.com/news/google-pixel-3-xl-buzzing-sound-speaker-issue-reports-complaints_id110265
phonearena.com/news/Mismatched-volume-on-Pixel-3-XL-speakers-was-done-on-purpose_id110155
phonearena.com/news/4GB-of-RAM-on-the-Pixel-3-might-not-be-enough_id110209
phonearena.com/news/google-pixel-3-xl-durability-test-scratch-problem-buy-case_id110217
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i despise modern ui design and modern web design

Price.

I'll never spend over $350 on something that just makes phone calls and texts.

You could play Diablo on it too user.

>that UI
fucking gross

I hate Google for violating people's privacy.

The Pixel is just trash though.
>shit specs
>software that keeps getting worse and worse
>terrible ram management
>ugly design
>data mining to the max

samsungs new ui looks neat

I hate Google for assisting in a series of coups in Middle East.

I hate Google for promoting a policy of racial quotas and forced diversity.

I hate Google for supporting Russia to undermine the world's security.

I hate Google for its unchecked development and use of AI.

I hate Google.

Attached: logo_homepage.normal.v107[1].png (250x200, 4K)

Learn to use your "smart"phone actually smart. Noob.

>I hate Google for making every other smartphone irrelevant.
They will never make the Apple iturd irrelevant because fanboys.

video games

Pixel phones are shit.
androidpolice.com/2018/10/29/hilarious-pixel-3-xl-bug-adds-second-notch-side-screen/
phonearena.com/news/google-pixel-3-xl-buzzing-sound-speaker-issue-reports-complaints_id110265
phonearena.com/news/Mismatched-volume-on-Pixel-3-XL-speakers-was-done-on-purpose_id110155
phonearena.com/news/4GB-of-RAM-on-the-Pixel-3-might-not-be-enough_id110209
phonearena.com/news/google-pixel-3-xl-durability-test-scratch-problem-buy-case_id110217

Attached: 1523127757518.png (960x627, 441K)

google phones are garbage. yes, even the nexus line

Give me an example of something that I can't do on a OnePlus one that would justify upgrading. I get GPS, I get Waze, I have a calendar, I have Jow Forums.

I can't stand you trendy faggots, needing the hottest and flashiest gadgets every year.

Is Oneplus better than Pixel?

>just makes phone calls and texts
Have you never used a smart phone before?

android phones are for 17 year old internet memers and pajeets/chinks

humans use iphone.

I hate Google for convincing Hitler to invade the Soviet Union.

Better value for money for sure.

They're all the same shit, a bunch of faggot San Fransisco types will try to justify their investment by saying theirs is the best however.

why?

what is a one plus one?

>this guy

Attached: 1536820890887221.png (636x773, 8K)

>China

iPhone Master race
Try to keep up kiddo

not him but same
everything is cookie cutter which makes sense since apps and websites are quickly deployed using templates but there really used to be a lot more variety
its numbing

>this guy thinks he's a MC

chink offbrand phone for zoomers. zoomers are starting to fall in love with chinkshit phones because all the big youtube phone peddlers (zoomers have no thoughts independent from what youtubers say) have also fallen in love with cheap chinese crap.

This desu. The new gmail redesign is terrible. Everything looks fuzzy and lacks immediate functionality. I don't want to go through a menu with icons to perform a small task. Just give me simple text

A 5 year old $300 phone that works perfectly fine for every imaginable use except playing games.
Show me a phone not made in Asia and I will consider buying it.

what fucking board is this

anything has to be better than samsung's planned obsolescence and forced bullshit updates.

maybe i just need to put a pirated OS on my phone. who knows. i am just fucking sick of my current phone. it feels like i'm using windows 10 on it

>why no headphone jack
>why limit to 4gb of ram
>why no expandable storage
>why does the mini cost $100 less than the xl

I ended up getting a used note 9 on swappa for $600. I wish the oneplus 6 would depreciate just as fast as samsung phones but no way I'm going to still pay $500 for a $550 phone when I can pay $600 for a $1000 phone, both which came out during the same time.

This isn't generational, all fucking old people want is the cheapest shit possible. They're the ones that gave china all that money. You think zoomer spending put china from the third world to the 1.5world?

>buy your apple shit goy

go back to Jow Forums guys

>mfw Note 8

Attached: 1484610002579.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

Everyone wants the cheapest shit possible. It's a key assumption that makes capitalism worthwhile. If you don't want the cheapest shit possible you might as well be a commie.

Pixel has a better camera and that's it. The oneplus 6T is better in ever other aspect and its cheaper. So unless you want to take selfies or pictures of food like some retard it's not worth it.

I'll never going to get it, whats the point of getting a flagship smartphone for over 1000$ that has specs comparable to a laptop? I mean, what can you use it for, to make phonecalls and shitpost on twitter? Play some microtransaction ridden gacha crap? What sort of applications actually benefit from spending more than 200-300$?

my nexus 5x died about a month before the pixel 3 launch so i got a pixel 2xl. i love it, but i don't know what's so special about the 3 over the 2. slightly better camera specs maybe?

For a lot of people, the smartphone is the main device they use. They see the expenditure similar to spending money on a new desktop, or a new Laptop.
I'm more of your mindset, but someone I know asked me about phones the other day, and I told him name 1 feature you like about X $800 phone that another cheap phone won't do and the response was seriously, the phone screen turns on when you pick it up which saves time.

To me, that seems ridiculously trivial given the price difference, but then I realised when the phone is the only device you use and spend time on, the minor things like that are probably all that matter which is how these companies get away with obscene prices

how can a smartphone possibly be a replacement for a pc? it's so tiny and shit. plus the forced updates and walled garden nature of things... i just can't believe that people could live through something like that

two

It's not that great for it's price point. Sometimes the OS gets buggy and lags me out of whatever I'm using, and the battery runs out kinda fast. They could have put in a way bigger battery.

Attached: 1226829655.png (1024x2048, 215K)

I should mention I'm using the 3, not the XL

t. Weinstein hoping that everyone forgot about 2013, and the years before

Because many people don't really do much on a PC.
Browse sites and watch shit, a phone does that.

>t. nigger who stole Stacey's iPhone
Real humans don't need a phone

Jow Forums you idiot

My nexus 6P is finally dying. Should I get a Pixel 2 XL from ebay or a One plus 6T?

I work in wireless sales. I pretty much HAVE to use the latest and greatest so I can show customers.

desu I kinda fucking hate it.