Why is it every single Apple product always has some systemic defect that causes complete system failure within 2 years?

Why is it every single Apple product always has some systemic defect that causes complete system failure within 2 years?

Attached: 1540656582078.png (581x990, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/support/iphone6plus-multitouch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they know that their users will just buy another one or get bent over and fisted for repair, just because "muh iOS"

Except that they’re offering free out of warranty repairs.

>devices under a year old are already out of warranty
christ apple is a fucking joke

My s9 has a 1 year warranty as well.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1512256958284.gif (540x540, 279K)

based

It's funny how Apple announces this after the products have been discontinued.

Can someone explain the Macbook data loss one?

How have they managed that?

a replacement a year keeps the goyim in fear

Who cares? iDrones will buy the latest annual iDevice refresh anyway.

Attached: applet.png (696x696, 29K)

Still waiting for my iPhone to suddenly die. Louis has been prophesying it for years now, still not happened.

how will itoddlers ever recover?

based

still running a 6s and no issues :)

lol dumb amerimutt laws

>Apple charged users for repairing iPhones affected by touch disease, which was an hardware malfunction

Why is it every Android product always has some systemic defect that cases complete system failure within 6 months?

Attached: C23E61EC-6157-4257-B873-7653B73F78D3.png (489x381, 8K)

OhnonononoAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C09F65C5-7F86-4D95-BC8B-EDEB7271C5A4.jpg (750x1071, 370K)

defect implies that it isn't there by design

Attached: old_on_now.png (500x500, 106K)

I'm running a iPhone 6 Plus and I'll think it'll last me a few more years.

Have had no performance issues over the years, and it says my battery capacity is at 85%

really made me think

>fruity chinktrash falls apart like the chinktrash it is
Is anyone even surprised?

Attached: 1531127886387.png (784x1984, 823K)

paste

>2016
See:

Yikes.

iToddlers WILL defend this.

This.

Attached: 1513795678239.jpg (1100x779, 504K)

>offering """""free"""""""" repairs for devices under warranty is someone worthy of praise
apple users everyone

Attached: 1525536159659.gif (180x180, 211K)

baste

>O

No.

This. How else are you going to get iDiots to buy more iToys if their old iToys still function? The only mistake Apple made this time is they miscalculated how soon their chinktrash parts would wear out.

Attached: 1537010865674.jpg (1198x836, 272K)

how will itoddlers EVER recover?

they can't

what did he mean by this?

oof

that's an old article

>1 day a go is old

POORFAGS

Attached: 1498284740820.gif (375x281, 185K)

>boohoo people can't afford expensive problems

based

>saving money makes you poor

You'll be poor soon enough if you keep buying applel

SEETHING NPC

Attached: 1525356082757.jpg (400x400, 64K)

fpbp

imagine being this assblasted

Because they expect you to replace your device after a year.

based

(You)

Attached: 1528172848099.png (813x1402, 369K)

Bullshit. My 6+ was replaced for free out of warranty when it started to have touch issues

>squandering resources is my only pride
t. coy basedboy goytoy baseddoy BOI

Attached: 1517974648055.jpg (920x922, 91K)

apple.com/support/iphone6plus-multitouch

> If your iPhone 6 Plus is exhibiting the symptoms noted above, is in working order, and the screen is not cracked or broken, Apple will repair your device for a service price of $149.

Attached: 1519763722446.png (594x648, 152K)

LITERALLY

>Apple has determined that some iPhone 6 Plus devices may exhibit display flickering or Multi-Touch issues after being dropped multiple times on a hard surface and then incurring further stress on the device.
Classic Apple too, they're making it clear it's totally your fault as the consumer and couldn't possibly be a design flaw with the device. Just stop dropping it like a fucking clutz asshole, the phone is perfect.

The infants of Macintosh have been thrashed.

Attached: 1530458339609.jpg (490x600, 47K)

planned obsolescence

Truly superlative.

my iphone 5 still runs perfectly fine

based

based

kek

>lying on the internet

>macshit
Found your problem.

>amantakingashit.jpg

Yay

the 5 was already a useless laggy piece of shit by 2015

Attached: 1515390846156.webm (263x476, 2.91M)

this

based

why mac users like this?

debiru and basedpilled

Taste.

Good lord, that's worse than my 2011 midrange Android phone was in 2016 when I finally replaced it.

>pic
onions patient zero

namaste

>apple users

Attached: 1523149971163.gif (385x349, 40K)

I was on /o/ the other day and this guy was gushing about how much he loved Kia for replacing his engine free of charge when there was an engine recall. Like he had no concept that it was compulsory for them at all.

If people typically upgrade their phone once every couple of years, where is the sense in adding extra cost to the phone so that it will last longer than that? Apple is only able to deliver such a premium experience to users at a reasonable price because they haven't sunk a whole lot of extra cost into making the phone last an inordinate amount of time.

>take out 2nd mortgage on house to afford my iphone payment plan
>it malfunctions
>I'm still on the hook for 32 months
At least I'm not poor.

Attached: 1541710685472.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Now this is cherry picking

(You)

>take out second mortgage on house to afford $900/mo health insurance
>at least I'm covered if I have a medical emergency
>get t-boned by drunk driver, they have no insurance, need surgery
>insurance company finds reason not to cover it
>$150,000 bill

>a few cases of Samsung Note7 catching fire under extreme conditions
>apple pushes it to be headline news
>banned phones from airplanes
>samsung must issue a recall

few years later
>apple phones literally catching fire when nobody is even near them
>catching fire while people are talking on the phone, burning their face
>cords are catching fire and setting beds and bodies ablaze
>apple sweeps it under the rug and, in lieu of a recall, pushes an update that just handicaps all phones to only use 50% battery and run gimped
>apple faggots slurp it up and buy the "next big thing"

I have no dog in this fight (razer user), apple is a bad company...

>t. don't know anything about healthcare or car insurance

for one, health insurance wouldn't cover that accident anyways. maybe after you've exhausted $100,000 from the car insurance company. secondly, car insurance has uninsured motorist as an obligation in most states, in case that idiot didn't have insurance. thirdly, the insurance company (or yourself) would sue that drunk driver to cover the bills. finally, in the US, you have no obligation to pay medical bills in a timely manner; it cannot affect your credit and they can't garner wages or tax returns.

When you sell a shitload of unit annually, you have to ensure absolute perfection in every unit, which is impossible. Even if only .01% of units shipped are negatively affected, that's still millions of people.

And yet dozens of android OEMs pull it off every year while applel can't go 6 months without shitting the bed.

>implying OnePlus is pushing anywhere near as many units as the iPhone by any stretch of the imagination
Apple's only real competitor is Samsung, and Galaxy devices has pretty much just as many problems. The truth is that once you start selling a lot, you're just a lot more likely to sell defective units. And those defective units attract a lot of bad press, but it's inevitable.

Attached: coraline look.jpg (428x469, 80K)

Android phones sell literally 10X as much, and yet don't have nearly as many problems. Cope.

Attached: 1535565814721.png (532x2612, 890K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Planned obsolescence

>Android phones sell literally 10X as much
I really don't think you understand how this works. Android as a software has the vast majority market share, but the iPhone consistently remains the most popular smartphone being sold today.
About 80% of active smartphones are running Android, but when you divide that bit of the pie chart into sections signified by individual phones rather than OSes, the iPhone outsells them. This isn't about the software, it's about unit sales.

Attached: confuson.jpg (900x900, 37K)

>About 80% of active smartphones are running Android
And all of them combined STILL have less problems than iTrash. Apple is a fucking joke.

Not op but my last 3 phones have been iphones since android is a fucking burning mess and I've never had one issue in 6 years now. My 6 is still working fine to this day.

BUT MAH INTERNET STORY SAID. Keep em coming pajet.

>pigeon, meet chessboard

it's fine if you don't use their phone breaking updates

>my s4 runs the same way without ever having been updated
can someone explain to me how this is possible? it was fast on day one and I've never updated it, and now it's like this webm

Most likely fragmented OS, the same as the iOS. If people think iphones as a whole actually behave like this they are dreaming.

The best result is flashing either phone again with the rom and starting clean. Sometimes only the newer software may be available but which may actually slow the phones down in other ways with the heavier load.

nand wear due to early nand chip wear rates
iphones were just far more notorious since they use the cheapest chinkshit nand chips they can buy

Postin on a 5s I haven’t updated in over a year

get fucked

Attached: 0D14EBDC-AF04-45EE-98D1-4E9C0942C820.gif (500x260, 1016K)