Java or C#? Which is the comfiest /ck/? Will either help me avoid trannies and rabid feminists?

Java or C#? Which is the comfiest /ck/? Will either help me avoid trannies and rabid feminists?

Attached: FAC674F7-D624-4347-8AEB-EA969D509F6E.jpg (485x336, 52K)

Go for C#.
The .Net platform is much more comfy than pajeet Java.

they're both pajeet as fuck.

JVM has the better ecosystem by far and you can use something that doesn't stink of poo like kotlin or clojure.

Java might let you avoid windows but you probably won't.

If you like Microsoft stuff, C# and .NET has a lot of cool stuff.

I am not fond of the Java ecosystem. Glad its fading out

>implying .net is a windows exclusive
>implying mono isnt a thing

C# has the good parts of Java plus the things you wish Java had.

OOP? Check.
First-class functions? Nice.
Pointers? I'm getting wet now.
Optional parameters? I've cum a little.

C# has way better features/syntax. But if you're programming on Linux, forget it.

What about asp.net core?

C++

Everything in Java is a pointer. The fact that the CLR allows a horrible workaround by making a pointer a value type is not a bonus.

But fair, first class functions are comfy and F# is more fun than Scala. Java still has better tooling though

this or C or Assembly

Ok, I take back what I said. I just don't like it for Linux because I haven't found a good ide for it (maybe I need to use a text editor with a plugin?), and also because CLI/CLR/.NET whatever it is runs MUCH slower on Linux (this was published in Pro C# 7). I also find it distasteful that one of the goals of .NET seems to be portability, but Linux clearly is not a priority. I also think it's bullshit that Microsoft abandoned a version of Xamarin for Linux. This is just my opinion, and rhetoric.

>implying anyone uses .net outside of windows

>he doesn’t use asp.net core on RHEL 7

Attached: 0712DB42-38E1-4306-9803-1E3A3EB0D404.png (449x401, 490K)

VB.NET

If you know one, you pretty much know the other

yikes

C# is an amazing language. Also, .NET Core is a great framework to work with on Windows and Linux.

ASP.NET Core works fine on linux in Azure? What performance issues are you running into? Apparently the majority of the Azure infrastructure runs on Linux now.

Is Assembly a good choice for backend web dev?

Hey retards, serious things written in C, for example Linux kernel. stop use shit programming pseudo languages.

>Glad its fading out
It's not.

What's with the serious things written in C?

>/ck/

It is now.
I've seen some websites made in ASM and they're ridiculously fast.