Dark mode Android soon?

Dark mode Android soon?

Attached: .png (760x1750, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Google-finally-realizes-that-Dark-Mode-is-good-for-the-battery.358156.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

notebookcheck.net/Google-finally-realizes-that-Dark-Mode-is-good-for-the-battery.358156.0.html

Attached: Google_Dark_Mode_1.jpg (1280x714, 58K)

Attached: Google_Dark_Mode_2.jpg (1280x714, 57K)

Attached: Google_Dark_Mode_3.jpg (1280x714, 82K)

Attached: Google_Dark_Mode_4.jpg (1280x714, 52K)

Attached: Google_Dark_Mode_5.jpg (1280x714, 127K)

Nigger you what?

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-224222_Settings.png (720x1280, 90K)

wow google is half a decade late. people have been making dark mode roms and apps for ages.

the only reason i have stock samshit os on my s8 is because i can make it pure black dark themed and not have to fuck with roms. if this will be stock android id be good with it so, i guess thanks for taking your time google.
ya fucking basedcucks

Android Ice Cream have been right all along

Just got an s8. How to do this pls?

Look for an app on play store called themeGalaxy and you can make and install your own themes. The garbage themes that come with the stock theme app tend to be paid or dont theme notifications as well.

I've had dark theme on my stock rom galaxy s6 since forever. use samsung themes app

For me its far less about battery life and more about being easy on the eyes. Its WAY nicer to look at a dark theme on a phone then it is otherwise unless you're outside.
Needs to be an easy 1 button press to swap depending on your situation.

>Airplane mode is on
Where are you traveling,user?

I thought they had this figured out already? Way back when some Google Nexus device launched with an LED-based screen, my friend bought one and told me about the primarily black UI and how it amazingly saves battery.

they forgot in favor of the blinding white ui

>tfw LCD

i run renovate ice w dark theme, no google services and fully debloated even disabled specific services per process i can get my battery to last up to a week and half

Ahh, good

t. cm user with dark mode since 2014

What do you mean?
I have darkmode on Lineage (based on 8.1). I thought this feature was standard with stock 8.1 also?

This

>how it amazingly saves battery
that's an exaggeration, it's better but not that much

>I thought this feature was standard with stock 8.1 also?
lolno. Google is dumb.

>that's an exaggeration, it's better but not that much
see

oh and

I always had the idea that the dark theme was better for the battery, I have a completely black background in my OLED screen (on top of a dark theme), and I didn't notice much difference. I almost never use 100% brightness, but I doubt I reach more than 20%.

Just use the Themes app and search for the blackest one.

change it to completely white and compare SOT

This is good to know. I haven't flased roms since the s3 and opo, is it still brainlet easy or is the s8 different in some way

6 clicks of a button

>Dark mode
Is that when your phone goes on lockdown

Attached: istole.png (500x654, 421K)