Terry Davis: maybe not suicide after all

Terry Davis didn't see the train coming. Or hear it. Literally.

The Dalles is a train "quiet zone". There are no train horns blown at the crossing. The residents didn't like the sound of the train horn disturbing them, so they applied to become a "quiet zone" and got it.

Terry was walking along lost in his own thoughts, maybe ranting out loud, when suddenly he felt the rumble, or saw his shadow in front of him in the light of the approaching train behind him. He turned. It was too late.

And THAT'S why the cold, dispassionate response from the police of "we investigated the incident in accordance with state law" was their main response. Terry makes the 4th death in 2 years on the tracks, right? They don't want to have the "quiet zone" taken away. The city will close up ranks and push the story of crazy insane guy commits suicide rather than have their safety crossings and safety record be investigated lest their "quiet zone" be taken away.

Terry did not commit suicide. That is my belief.

Attached: Last Train.png (961x623, 1.04M)

Yes because trains on rails are so quiet.......
Fucking tard

yeah because you need a horn to hear a train coming you fucking retard have you ever seen a train before in real life

>Death was never confirmed in any meaningful capacity >Nigger stole his site and donation shekels

not that hard to miss though. sometimes when I'm deep thinking about something, some people can call me by name in front of me without I noticing

>we have stealth planes, stealth drones, and stealth helicopters
>he doesn't think the CIA has stealth trains that are nearly silent

The Dalles is full of faggot transplants and limousine liberals from Portland

Yeah that’s called your own fault.
Cringe

If you're lost in thought, and a schizo to boot, it's entirely possible not to realise until it's too late. It's only deafening when it's passing right by you, it's not nearly that ear-splitting when it's coming towards you and is still some distance away.

Now the question is why would you ever walk on tracks without being constantly alert for trains. Not that implausible though, especially for someone mentally unstable.

the only way you're not going to notice a train coming is if you're intoxicated or asleep

Like a private train/car? With some kind of mag-lev technology, or air hovercraft form of propulsion. That would be silent.

absolutely.

>pls no honky the airhorn even if someone walks in front of the train because my wifes son has to sleep
Do you really believe that quiet zones imply that they would't blow the airhorn even in a case like this?

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 18K)

The police say the engineer said he didn't see Terry until it was too late, and that they had to look at the video, and the video shows Terry with his back to the train, and turning to look at the last second.

And maybe the engineer wasn't doing everything he was supposed to be doing. Maybe he was smoking some weed at the time. We've had several of those type of commuter accidents, yes? So maybe everyone involved is saying whatever it takes to make this go away. No one blew a horn.

Go back to retard

even in my shit cunt they are pretty quiet and pretty fast meaning if you DIDN'T look around and there WAS one coming it may crush you before knowing it

Where did you read this/find this/watch this information? Can you point it out so the fucking terry death deniers will shut the fuck up

Are you suggesting that the CIA had a stealth train run Terry over?

I knew it

Attached: heavy.jpg (1440x900, 105K)

Attached: DfoN_FEUEAAtsGE.jpg (1200x794, 121K)

This, even in idle their engines can be heard for a ways. Environmental valves and the compressor are loud as fuck too. That said TH&AB mandates use of full-bright lights with exceptions for passing other trains. Reverse movements must always be protected by a certified employee. When a locomotive is used as an EOT it will also have either one light on dim, a red strobe, or both. Without a locomotive there would be a red strobing EOT. And trainmen are obliged to signal if safe movement of the train or public safety calls for it. It's not like they're forbade from using the horn or bells in quiet zones.

It's not like the general public know any of the signals anyways.