Black Friday deals

What are you hoping to buy this Black Friday? Have you found any good deals yet?

Attached: IMG_2401.jpg (750x554, 70K)

GameStop is shit. I hope they burn in hell.

>What are you hoping to buy this Black Friday?
the election

Putin pls

I am not going shopping on Black Friday like a soulless buy pig. I have a family to spend time with. I'm also not poor so I don't need to fight off gangs of niggers to get an Xbox for ten dollars off at Shartmart once a year.

I plan buying something in Thanksgiving day but not sure what yet.

Probably nothing. I rarely ever buy anything that I don't need to survive or really really want.

I saw Pro bundled with RD2 for 440 euros, what kind of retard would spend 300 bucks on the old one? Or was that the joke?

Personally, can't think of a piece of tech available I'd even want for free at the moment. All I wanted was a 12" Macbook refresh, so it's more waiting until Spring.

Been hoping for an early deal on a Kindle Fire HD 8 or 10. I want to get a cheap tablet for reading/watching shows.

What retard would buy any PS4 at this point? Xbox One X is the most powerful console and Microsoft isn't anti-consumer like Sony.

fpbp

That looks pretty good, I might grab it if I can find it at that price.
Why exactly would I waste extra money on an incremental pro version when some of the games are on PC? Most of them run just fine and that's enough for me.

>why would anyone buy a PS4 instead of an Xbox?
Because it has objectively better games, and it's not even close. Microsoft really dropped the ball this generation

Im actually hoping to see some good hard drives deals. I need to backup my data and M-Disc sounded nice until I realized the drives don't last 1000 years.

Looking for a digital piano. I hope I don't regret missing $100 off a PX-160 on Amazon like a week ago because I was being indecisive.

Unironically dragon dildos
Those things are expensive you gotta get on those sales when they happen

Kawai CA is GOAT

All consoles are anti consumer. And Sony got the better exclusives and controller. Though One X being more powerful is a good point for it of course. It's sure funny how they lost their obvious advantage in the next gen but overall I'd still pick Sony.

If you can wait for the ports, they are all pretty overpriced even at 200 bucks. And specially at the normal price, way better performance and headroom for just 100 more bucks sounds like a nobrainer.

Any materialistic possession that will let me feel anything other than this everlasting dread [spoiler]until you get bored with it 10 minutes later[/spoiler]

kindle fire is pretty decent, especially if thats all youre really going to be doing but i hope you like seeing ads everywhere.
thats the one reason why those tablets are so cheap, its filled with ads.

KYS americucks

I don't think I have bought anything on Black Friday in my 26 year life

Also Mexicans

fuck off please u consumerist flake.

eurocuck here, americans aren't the only ones who participate in black friday

Lookin to see if the H500i or a gud GPU gets put on sale

thinkgen that those might be better deals on Cyber Monday tho

life insurance

[spoiler]A banjo[/spoiler]