Show me your programming socks

Show me your programming socks

Attached: 0AA64434-0EA3-41E2-BB77-15BA230619A9.jpg (756x1008, 553K)

are you gay?

>dont shave
>just put on socks to cover hair
>take pic
>post on Jow Forums
>i-it's not gay larp i swer guys
>p-post ur socks UwU
kys

Attached: 1431921408483.jpg (763x763, 65K)

I'm not mentally ill. This is now a Rust thread also.

Attached: file.png (259x194, 37K)

Fuck you and fuck rust
This is a programming socks thread back again

Attached: 6A353563-0231-4B1C-AA7C-932E489E22AA.jpg (2430x2296, 752K)

Attached: 1539530942153.jpg (1280x1029, 123K)

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Do you need self-fulfillment that bad that you're willing to go as far as dress as women just to get some random people call you "cute"?

Kill yourself, seriously consider it. I'm not joking or being sarcastic in any way.

Attached: falling for the meme.png (729x664, 307K)

Attached: 1539530333701.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

Attached: 1538650528193.png (1280x720, 1.88M)

why not post penor, you're already anonymous

Cute

Sorry to disappoint you, but I just posted the 3 relevant pics to the thread I had in my folder

rust is the only way to live

>wearing socks with a friend
Living the dream, user

> proudly stating her gender as if shes something special
This is peak narcissism.
We honestly don't care unless you have a penor.

oh yes cover that nasty leg hair

Go be a mentally ill fag somewhere else, nobody cares snowflake. Stop shitting up the board.

Aren't you a thicc little bitch.

Attached: 1516476688863.jpg (497x429, 45K)

Homosexual propaganda has nothing to do with Jow Forums

Attached: 1541715290282.png (1016x541, 125K)

Very nice child bearing hips

Americans really do this? What went wrong? Are your fathers some pussywhipped faggots?

Attached: 1538905968364.jpg (196x200, 9K)

I bet it was her bf who asked her to do this, it's clear that somebody else recorded the webm she posted, I doubt it was her dog or her mom, fucking unvirgins polluting the place with their attention whoring, go to /soc/ already ffs that board exists for a reason.

Attached: 1384963717822.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

This. We need to bring back /prog/ so I can post about programming and shitpost in a wholesome 3DPD free zone.

Attached: 1431026555587.jpg (706x455, 86K)

That's a real girl
Some user paid a whore and she did this
Check rbt.asia

Daily reminder that trannyfaggots are predatory sickos who pray on 10 year old girls and loser men.

Attached: 1541781510228.jpg (576x1024, 107K)

Americans don't have fathers anymore due to feminism and diversity.

>Americans don't have fathers anymore due to feminism
yes feminisim is responsible for pump n dumps and men bailing out of responsibilty

He just said "and diversity".

It is though. Women chose who to breed with. If a woman spreads her legs for a criminal Negro and produces a retarded mutt with no father in sight it is her fault.

Her body her choice right?

Attached: giphy.gif (250x214, 1.02M)

I take confort in Knowing that soon enough you'll commit suicide
Based mentally ill faggots and their suicidal tendencies

two people are required to produce children and if any gender has more say in it's probably the male, it's harder to rape men than women

This place went downhill ever since the mobile-friendly css was made, I would rather see a /phone/ board than /prog/ because Jow Forums is subtle enough to keep away phoneposters if they had a place dedicated to them.

Attached: 1424434321384.gif (250x183, 966K)

>ywn be this mad at chads wearing cute socks

What are these called? I want to buy some.

Friendly reminder a trap is not a tranny and a tranny is not a trap.

Autism

*divorces you for free money*

>if any gender has more say in it's probably the male
Are you retarded? Rape isn't normal which means any man that want to fuck has to get permission. Woman have every fucking say in this. Their low standards and dumb actions are allowing stupid men to breed.

Are you nigers going to keep derailing the thread or can we have some cute socks now?

>Wearing proprietary socks

Attached: GNUsocksbefore.png (550x463, 396K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment, what you're referring to a 'socks' is in fact GNU/SOCKS5 or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU+SOCKS5

If two people are responsible for a child then why does the father have no say when it comes to abortion?

Shouldn't he either be allowed to demand abortion to not have to pay child support or have a legal way of preventing abortion if he wanted to keep the child?

is dat 2 boys

mfw this turns me on

so if two dumb people breed it's the womans fault for being dumb but not the mans? You need to step outside your incel fantasy realm where women are seen as the gatekeepers of sex, men are just as promicious as women if not more so (just not you)

>Jow Forums is subtle enough to keep away phoneposters
Are you kidding?
I'd rather see a combined network administration and programming board. Call it /pro/.

Post design file or it's proprietary.

hot

Women are the ones who bear the child which is what they use to justify abortion when it goes against the will of a father.

You are nothing but a cuck who wants to give women all the privilege and no responsibility.

Attached: obvious agp.jpg (479x205, 23K)

Attached: 1541840666218.jpg (720x960, 144K)

They're called furfags.

Those aren't programming socks!

Same fagging faggot.

Why do faggots never show their face?
Is it because they look like ugly dudes and there is nothing cute about them?

So sexy

Tehehe programming socks boys.

Attached: CdleFNGUAAAzeyj.jpg (499x666, 55K)

>John Numbers fucks you so hard that you turn into a woman
>Popularity goes down the drain.
Cosmo deserved it.

do programming socks massage your legs to keep the DVTs at bay from sitting in a chair for 16 hours a day?

because that sounds useful

Attached: dvts.jpg (466x600, 46K)

Attached: DSC_9093.jpg (2363x2560, 881K)

Better use actual compression socks. These ones could be better for diabetics though...

wish I had a pair

post programming bulge

>was actually an entertaining runner before

shame though

Reminder

Attached: Welcome_to_r9cute.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

Link to sockhub account?

m-milky

this but unironically

Wooby woob

I was talking about Jow Forums as a tag not as a board, I know why this board is infested, because there is no containment board for phonefags. In 2015 mobile users boomed, that's when the devs updated the mobile version of the css. A /prog/ board would only get polluted with homework requests, though I'm not against it, actually it wouldn't be too bad to have both.

>men bailing out of responsibilty
Is that what we're calling your dumb whore slut mom deciding to not abort you?

>Women are the ones who bear the child which is what they use to justify abortion when it goes against the will of a father.
this but unironically

the only good thing about your post are your mouse and your trips
the rest need to burn, especially your keyboard, monitors, wallpaper, OS, shitty loft bedroom, dumb weeb shit on your wall, stupid headphones, faggot mug, memepad, shitty cable management, and of course, your ridiculous fucking black tube socks

True. Honestly, Miles, the top Metroid Prime 1/2 autist extraordinaire was a bigger loss when he transitioned. Stream went from having a small following to nothing.

I think you're cute, below the waist at least. The rest of you does not need to burn contrary to what some people believe.

breeding is different to giving birth and raising a child
obviously the latter is skewed towards women