Why is TEX so retarded

> How to Recognize Autism Symptoms

Attached: 1478127861712.jpg (500x530, 51K)

Go back to 9gag

i'm new here, where is the upvote button?

i really like this post!! haha

Name a better TeX alternative and why, please.

How is TeX equivalent to InDesign

I don't agree with that image but i like the template.

This is ableist. Are you implying that you would not hire an autistic person and you'd make judgements on whether someone has autism solely based on the software they use?

We need to blow this up, this oppression of people with autism HAS to stop. Stop oppressing us with your neurotypical privilege!

is it really that hard to compare
>a publishing and typesetting software application
with
>a typesetting system designed with two main goals in mind: to allow anybody to produce high-quality books using minimal effort, and to provide a system that would give exactly the same results on all computers, at any point in time
OP is retarded but you are even below his level

HTML

Because countertrolling, faget

It's a "CS Majors are too retarded to learn TeX" episode.

Seriously, how is this a thing? Most CS students (even outside of Jow Forums) seem to think that TeX is somehow difficult to learn? Meanwhile, literally everyone at the maths/physics faculties pick it up in their first semester without complaining because it's better than the alternatives.

I like tex.
The only annoying thing in the beginning is the placement of floats.

>This is ableist.
If you don't shut your whitecuck mouth, i'll disable it with a crowbar so you learn to act as a western white garbage should and be quiet when the rest of 90% of Humanity is talking.

Rude.

Why is Id logo red? It's supposed to be pink

But InDesign, as I understand it, is something radically different to InDesign. I never heard of anyone in academia using it and I am really unsure about it's mathematics capabilities.

On which axis are you comparing them?

>> How to Recognize Autism Symptoms
Do math formatting in id in even half the time it takes in TeX and post proof.

Until then this is a shitpost.

The emphasis with Tex is "minimal amount of effort", it isn't designed to be the most powerful typesetting software ever, just to allow you to throw a nice looking document together with a little bit of work

Should this be considered adobe shilling or simply someone with a self induced inferiority complex and unwillingness to learn something?

groff you nigger

At my university basically everything is done in LaTeX.
>studying at autism university

>TEX
you got me.

because it's a poorly designed macro language from the retard times.

literally only retarded acedemics think they are smart for being able to string together GiB's of other peoples' macros (TeXLive) to make semi decent papers.

The problem is not tex, Knuth made text has an assembly for documents, not as markup for most users.

I personally use tex + pandoc, I write markdown, do all the templating on tex and compile it all with pandoc. It's great.

>Write math on indesign even word is way way better