Linus reviews the Helios 500

>youtube.com/watch?v=NwDkxIIb5Rg
>why is this mobile workstation a mobile workstation and not a thin&lite?
>it's like so not thin and heavy
>like literally, my literal soiboi arms were literally going to break off lifting it up; like literally (see video).
>yeah it's powerful and even cool&quiet but i don't care about that shit. Like don't you have a phone to do stuff on the go with?
>i rather have a piece of paper that has the word laptop written on it
>then it would be paper thin, weigh less than a gram, have 100% paper display to body ratio, and literally infinite battery life (best laptop evar)
>i would rather pay 2K for that, 10k if it had an apple drawn on the reverse
>back to this laptop, why doesn't it have a calibrated screen out of the box that scientists and engineers don't give a fuck about and artists can do themselves?
>why doesn't it have ecc memory (but supports 64 gigs of it) out of the box that most don't care for or need?
>why is the camera just good enough for video conferencing and not red quality suitable for shooting my YouTube videos with?
>it's so unfashionable, i wouldn't be caught dead with it as an accessory to my ensemble
>totally not recommended

Attached: Helios500.png (1022x529, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty X399 Professional Gaming/index.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily linus shill thread

Why is Linus such a raging faggot?

Thank you Linux for aggregating your content directly to my anime website

LOL this is the guy who created Linux? Wow. Hard to believe...

>hey Jow Forums here's a link to latest video some shill made
>by the way I hate it but I'm gonna make a thread linking it and talking about it anyway

>implying Jow Forums doesn't use ad block
>implying she makes a dime off of us

you might be retarded

???

i mean he has a point; if i wanted to use a laptop i couldnt bring anywhere, i'd just use a fucking desktop and use a laptop i can bring places

>citing what you're talking about is a bad thing

Twitter ruined a generation

>i couldnt bring anywhere

It's smaller than a freshman textbook and only weighs 1.5 times as much.

>watching someone review a product that you know you already dislike before it even starts
what's the point?

also, the optics of having a laptop that has big letters on the back saying PREDATOR is some seriously messed up shit

Glad to hear you liked my review ;)

>why is this mobile workstation
>ROGX Gaming Laptop

>R7 2700
>not a workstation

Why do they call it "gaming" then

Bad b8

glad to see ryzen on more computers!

Everything is called gaming. Have you been living under a rock?

His point is that it's advertised for gamers but designed for workstation users. What the fuck is your rant.

>His point is that it's advertised for gamers but designed for workstation users
So are Threadripper builds

>asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty X399 Professional Gaming/index.asp

can this idiot linux creator do anything else than complain about shitty computers lol???

why wont he just get over it and abandon his gay linux shit and just move on to mac and iphone like everyone smart.. geesh

>trying to make fun of this guy for pointing out a portable device isn't very portable
I have a desktop for real work. A laptop isn't meant to be your main driver.

Dave2D > Linus