What compels a man to do this?

What compels a man to do this?

Attached: peak performance.jpg (4032x3024, 877K)

My daughter/wife Ciri is very cute.

Because he has hobbies and interests, including the money to fund them. It looks like shit but I'm not going to judge.

too much free time.

RGB? Prolly some subliminal message hidden in some libtard commercial.

Attached: 1524865979421.jpg (1467x1251, 202K)

söy overdose

who cares PC building is for everyone. the best part about PC building is everyone can express their own tastes, whether they're into calvinist IBM business boredom or frivolous 70s disco floor in a box.

Lack of companionship and self-awareness.

>Logitech Z-5500
Based and redpilled

>IBM business boredom
>calvinist
????

Hispanic heritage.

Attached: neon2.jpg (640x480, 100K)

They put pressure on themselves to conform and fit in.

Working for the CIA

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Computers and books are things I have most interest in. I would, unironically, like to have Christmas lights every year.
Of course, if I can turn them off when being annoyed.
My current goal is to build PC every year to have at least 3 desktops, home server and a HEDT.
Currently I have 1 desktop with ryzen 1700, will, probably, turn my old athlon x2 5600+ into home server. And somewhere in the future gonna get AMD's newest threadripper.
I do sound like a fanboy, don't I?
I just like more cores meme.
Have no family or gf, so I can spend all my money on computers. Feels good

Attached: boomer.jpg (381x386, 24K)

I think it looks pretty neat, but it's not very functional. I have that same keyboard. It's just a $40 fake mechanical keyboard from Walmart. I thought you could change the led colors to plain white for backlit function but you can't and it annoys the fuck out of me at night. I'm strong believer in a Fractal Define no window box with proper Noctua fans instead of cheap LED ones though.

Attached: illegal_mexicans_florida.jpg (350x350, 44K)

Having color vision
Half of Jow Forums is probably at least semi color blind

pure unfiltered autism.

Shit taste but nice cable management.

no "man" does this. only (onions)boys

The keyboard looks like a real Corsair RGB mechanical.

>staph lieking wat i dont liek

Autism user. Autism

These things had sweet little high-revving V6 engines.

Calvinists and Protestants in general prefer nondescript more minimal architecture for their churches because they believed the funds that went into Catholic Churches could be better used to help people than build grand, beautiful, at times gaudy, decadent churches. Compare a picture of a Catholic cathedral to any Protestant Church (except the anglicans), and you will see what I mean.

putting your computer on top of the desk?

being a manchild is mostly the reason

Zero female contact

>building your self and hobbies around what the females of your species will think of it and letting your likes and personality be altered by them

the literal real life npc's

Attached: 1539890807618.png (966x728, 318K)

Obsessing over fictional women is literal brain cancer.

A lot of disposable income and no friends or family to spend it on.

Attached: soygasm.jpg (283x324, 20K)

money
I think he's saying you're the one obsessing about what other people think.
lol'd. it's all fun and games until someone dies from the memes

/v/ normies

Estrogen

Adding RGB adds resale value. If a machine is powerful and years go by and you decide to sell to a child, do you think they'll buy it for the specs? Or do you think they'll buy it because it look GAYMER AF epic fornight style

I don't care what others think about me, I have drawings of spaceships as backgrounds on my monitors, I myself find it pathetic that someone would use an image of a fictional female game character as a background. Add to that all that gaudy lighting and it's just completely disgusting. There's even a fucking logo projected under his monitor, just no.

Which IDs should we use at the polling place this time, señor?

>I don't care what others think about me
>I care about how others feel about what I think of them
grow up

My neighbor says the same thing about his heroin habit.
Funny thing, isn't it?

le witcherino tres ea bad cdpr good praise geraldo del riverio

>witcher
>RGB
>light up mousepad (?)
The only reason someone would do this is for reddit karma

Because glowy lights look futuristic, or some shit.

This.

I don't get the whole rainbow rgb fad though.

Attached: IMG_20170729_130633.jpg (4160x2340, 2.04M)

He likes glowy lights, man. I hate that shit but to each their own.
Stop being autistic.

Attached: 1484751241663.png (308x308, 174K)

S o y
Always hated LEDs and perspex shit even when it took off in the late 90s early 00s with seethrough cases and car culture as well I think it looks stupid

I like RGB LEDs because I can program them to change color with CPU/GPU temperature

And damage your eyesight at night
Distract you and look like absolute shit.
Can't wait for this fad to die off again

retard

Yeah I'm the retard not wasting eyesight and money on baby shit like rgbleds

Lol, who cares. your born, you die. what all happens in between is shit to pass the time. it ain't like you can take all your shit with you when you kick anyway. Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1509163712136.png (986x797, 869K)

This cringe shit will be out of fashion soon anyway hopefully along with glass panels

1/2 everybody has a different taste

Attached: IMG_20180808_210054.jpg (1600x1200, 619K)

2/2 stick by it but neither deny or be proud of it.

Attached: IMG_20180808_210103.jpg (1600x1200, 565K)

>falling for the NZXT meme
Yi-
>that cable management

Attached: barf.jpg (225x225, 11K)

yeah, so?
here does that make you feel better now?

Attached: Screenshot_20181112-053656.png (1440x2560, 178K)

>in daylight
>can barely see your gay RGB rainbow lighting
>in night time
>gay RGB lighting produces visible glare on monitor

Reminder that these are terrible in all conditions. RGB lighting is in fact the next form of glossy plastic. Glossy plastic was terrible because it showed micro scratches, finger prints were always super visible on it, dust was super visible on it. It was objectively terrible and ugly to look at in person.
Glossy plastic however was used for years, still is in some cases, because it photogenic. It makes for good marketing photos. Thats it. The reason why its used is because it makes for pretty pictures, and manufacturers know that first impressions matter the most, so they go for objectively worse gimmicks in order to try and illicit a positive emotive response from the consumer.
RGB lighting is the new glossy plastic.

No stable father figure.

>not shown the cow it is hooked up to

i bought those back in 2006 and its still going strong today

Jow Forumsbattlestations karma.
I personally don't mind RGB as long as it has a theme.

Are you sure that's not a Corsair RGB keyboard? It looks almost exactly like the K70 LUX I'm using to type this, save for the differently shaped enter key and the lack of a volume wheel at the top right.

Attached: CH-9101010-NA-K70_LUX_RGB_NA_001.png (1200x814, 267K)

His money and his interests, so he can invest it into whatever he wants to.

As for the RGB, personally I use it to highlight any moving parts in my build, so only on the fans. Then white LED lights I keep off but can turn on if I need to inspect / investigate something for whatever reason.

I have a light up keyboard as I am not the best typist and I live in a dark room. I have my case under my desk so I don't mind if there is or isn't lights on the stuff in the case.

It looks awesome and impresses girls when they're in your room. Something YOU'D know nothing about, bitch!

Attached: 1541188471927.jpg (786x1017, 259K)

this thread again..

Attached: image0.jpg (666x439, 49K)

Mindless consumerism and limited interests coupled with financial security

Protip: interaction with other members of your species influences your decisions. If you interact with nothing but faggots on the internet all day, this is likely your outcome. If you interact with actual people in real life, you might make different ones because at the end of the day everything you do is trying to make an impression on someone who is not yourself

Moms money, you mean

>normie Witcher background
>LED overdose
>Gayparade colour scheme

Pathetic.

>resale value
What sort of drooling moron sells their entire system and starts again? I've had the same case (Define R4, non-windowed), case fans (Noctua NF-A14s) and PSU (EVGA Supernova G2 750W) since 2014, and they're all still as good as new. Everything else has been swapped out multiple times with a minimum of fuss. I sincerely doubt that I'll ever buy another case, unless I have a zoomer moment and accidentally damage it whilst dabbing or flossing or sucking a black cock.

everyone has rgb taste it seems. rgb up the ass. for everyone.

OC

Attached: IMG-20180930-WA0001.jpg (1200x1600, 166K)

No idea. RGB isn't my thing anyway, but I could sort of understand if it were used to set everything to a particular color in order to have a consistent scheme going or something, but this sort of retardation where every component goes through its own rainbow pattern independently is utterly incomprehensible to me.

RGB doesnt mean you cant put some good light in your chamber to avoid killing your eyes

I just turn them off they look like shit.
Besides the next big purchase I gotta get is a screen but actual led tech is fucked it's either burn in prone xled/oled/quantumn dot or shitty tn/ips/va backlit shit

Proven fact: each rbg led = 1 extra frame in game

I honestly have seen some setup that look incredibly good with some good japanese lamps all over the desk and chamber. The RGB werent like OP and fused pretty well with everything else. RGN isnt the problem, its how it is used.

It's not like manufacturers make anything aesthetically decent, so what options does one have exactly?

Nah imho it will always looks tacky and instantly date anything it's on.
It's like how mobile phones laptops and tablet pcs became fashionable
I turn all my leds off even on my motherboard gpu phone and car lol I fucking hate bright leds when I'm trying to do shit at night it's irritating as fuck

yikes

I unironically like RGB on my components because then I can set everything on a warm yellow color which is top comfy

Attached: image.jpg (250x180, 73K)

His dad touched him at night

Attached: cat_needs_hugs.jpg (236x283, 12K)

>duaghter/wife

I don't want to even know my computer is in the room.

wonderful

I want RGB strips under my desk too
I could use them as lighting since you can make normal light colors too

Attached: aa (1).jpg (3840x2160, 2.45M)

Pfft Casuals.

Attached: animated.gif (320x320, 2.92M)

Some have parkinsons, some have a taste. So you are spot on

>RGBT

>logitech wireless mouse and mat ($8600)
>$40 walmart faux mech
idk man it doesnt seem likely

>window
>shit cable management
disgusting.

RGB? That's "very" subtle. My computer has static Red lighting with a white LED behind the Cooler Master logo of the CPU block on my water cooling system.

TL;DR: RGB is too popular in my opinion so much so that it's boring!!

>his mousepad consumes electricity

you've become addicted to memes

Attached: meme juice.png (311x850, 269K)

>ricers are hispanics

Attached: gd9eMm.png (1269x678, 828K)

fucking zoomers

Attached: 1511650948871.jpg (600x450, 49K)

>being poor

Attached: japanese_lamborghini_1.jpg (1400x778, 163K)

New build, gonna buy some ccfls off frozencpu

Attached: 1511353352503.jpg (1321x1324, 240K)

Watching too much Linus Tech Tips, playing too many games. In other words, a onions-overdose.

A DFI LanParty board would look sweet in that case. Same with one of those raptor drives with clear top covers.

Attached: board.jpg (550x546, 70K)