So can we all agree Node.js is here to stay and isn't a fad?

So can we all agree Node.js is here to stay and isn't a fad?

Attached: 32214421142.png (1200x734, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M3BM9TB-8yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We've already started migrating away from node to the next paradigm. If you want to learn something now, or plan for teh future you need to think about what is going to be popular 5 years from now, not what is popular now.

>We've already started migrating away from node to the next paradigm
Which is..

no

basically anyone who would have built something in node.js 2 years ago is now building it in Go

>go

kek

go has been around forever and always been faster. not easier.

node is the zoomer language, for the "web design" generation, a trent started by facepoop.

anyone would quickly realise the power of javascript, but also that node is a big pile of shit on the same level as php.

cant wait for it to die out.

>cant wait for it to die out.
You are gonna wait a long time buddy, until JS is alive so will NODE

please don't start this shit, I just got my certificate.

There's hardly any contenders to modern javascript & typescript.

There's only Go & Elixir,and those generally capture other types of coders; Ruby/Python.

>you guys just wait this is the year GO will become popular!

My company recently started making a bunch of our "embedded" shit in node. I was against it at first but it's surprisingly okay. Extremely short development times compared to what we were doing before.

The best thing about Node is just how well it fits with the other JS shit

You know some HTML CSS and JS? Learn Node and congratz you have a site, if you use Electron congratz you have an app!

You know Python or Go and only this? Well you are fucked.

Whats a good back-end language then you faggot

>except for C#, we can all agree C# is decent for everything

not really we just need a better alternative to node for using JS.

people started dropping angular in no time, this gen is lazy and everything that will save them 2 lines of code is welcomed.

But why use an alternative to Node when Node is decent and uses JS language, i get dropping PHP because fuck that $yntax, but with Node if you know JS you already know it all.

php, nigger

Yikes

because is flawed and can be improved.
youtu.be/M3BM9TB-8yA

this

you should be using all the languages with no flaws or potential improvements