Hey Jow Forums. Russian expatriate here

Hey Jow Forums. Russian expatriate here.

I have some connections in real life (friends whose family personally knows Xi Jinping, the president of the People's Republic of China).
That being said, I think I came across Sergey Brin in real life once, although I'm not sure.
What is this guy up to? Why did he build the Alphabet into a bureaucratic, hierarchical structure? He is currently buying up all promising companies and placing them below himself in the command chain.
If you look at the organizational structure of the Alphabet, it is incredibly centralized and has an incredibly centralized hierarchy.

What is this guy's endgame? He seems like a major éminence grise.

Attached: 35._Portrait_of_Wittgenstein.jpg (405x563, 27K)

Anyone? Does anybody here work for an Alphabet partner or contractor company?

>language
>bureaucratic
???

The Alphabet is a company founded by the Google co-founder, Sergey Brin.

a corporation is bureaucratic by definition. it's the law.

But he adopted a management style which is essentially aggressive expansion through buying up other companies and placing them below. Even Google is below the Alphabet in the command chain.
Also, WTF is this shit?

Attached: DhlK9fyWkAUe2WA.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

>But he adopted a management style which is essentially aggressive expansion through buying up other companies and placing them below
literally every corporate entity does this. welcome to capitalism. it's how it works.
if Segrey Brin didn't do it, someone else would.

Why you're only talking about Sergey? Larry is above him in the hierarchy.

Most companies focus more on producing value through investment in R&D, registering patents and appropriating assets (human capital, machines, etc.).
However, not only did Sergey Brin gain control of a huge network, but for some reason, he uses to advance his own agenda, even if it is at the expense of his own profits.

Why is that?

He seems to be the source of friendly policy towards China in the company. He recently refused a US army contract in favor of Chinese government linked contracts.
I just wanted to know whether this was the case.

He just wants to make Google omnipresent. Regarding markets and userbase. It's not that hard to figure out.

He did refuse US army contracts, though. Why is he not making Google present in the US military industry as well?
Clearly, there is some clear agenda. I'm not saying that it's a bad agenda, though.

>He did refuse US army contracts, though
Source?

Who is that and why is he wearing a Moroccan Abaya?

it's the silicon valley ideology. these men didn't become powerful because they wanted money, but because they thought they were doing the rest of the world a service with their big brains. Silicon Valley selects for narcissists unless most other industries, which select for sociopaths.

*unlike

The source is confidential. Grown up men with lots of important connections can not afford to divulge very important information to random people on the Internet.

It is Sergey Brin.

Attached: thisthread.png (933x653, 1023K)

>Larry Page
>Owns a large multinational conglomerate involved in several industries.

>Bob Page
>Owns a large multinational conglomerate involved in several industries.

Deus Ex predicted the future years ago.

Attached: 1539509198092.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

>The source is confidential
Do you work at Google?

идти нa хyй жид

L̺͔̞̻͖̼a̯͙̜̠r̩͟r͉̘y̛͈̼̙̥̪̤ ̫͇͕̰̰̥̮P̡̞̘̟̥͍̗̗a͔̮̺̹g̵̖̰̼͙̰ḙ͙̱̩͕
̦Ś̞̯e̜̹̱̭r̦͜ģ͎͚̦e͍̭͖ỵ͕̦͚͓̫ ́B̠́r̛̺i͓͝n̛̞͍̱
̦̞͉͈̝̫̰͡Gó͓͕̞̹͎̹̤o̙g̖͞l̬͓é̯̞͇̘͚
̤̮͢A̭l̘̭p̯̩̪h̛͍̰͎a̻̘b̭̬ẹ̤̣̤̥̹ţ̪̪͉͔͕
͓D̙̳̻͇͈̬o̪̗̫̻͔̭̻n̰̤̻̫̯'͕͓͓̭͖ͅt̡̙̥̼̻ ̤͔͝b̰̼̺̘̖e̢ ̶̪̯͖̰e̖̮͈̺̪͝v̶͚̝̹i̭̜͔̺̟̟̙͟l̳̙͙̮

Attached: a924d4b44f91306c5aac39cf689dea2d.png (599x596, 798K)

12-1-18-18-25 16-1-7-5
19-5-18-7-5-25 2-18-9-14
7-15-15-7-12-5
1-12-16-8-1-2-5-20
4-15-14 20 2-5 5-22-9-12

Attached: 26219781_395870624201890_7936438056409978918_n.jpg (480x563, 20K)

Rich powerful people trying to be even more rich and powerful
nothing new in the history of humanity, the only difference is that now they have more tools that work much better, now they can actually control people and their views

Shit did I click on /x/ by accident?