*INHALES*

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1531338458737.png (658x786, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/11/10/major-uk-companies-preparing-microchip-employees/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=yXU7DnNEpNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you let someone chip you, you are livestock, a sub human animal that deserves to be treated as such.

>says the neckbeard who has not left his mother's basement in the last three years

I thought his nose would be bigger

English "people"
Theyre such individualists they reverted to cattle

>ofc this is mandatory at all, you can always have a ID card with NFC chip in it
>btw getting job also isnt mandatory, we can always hire somebody else

And in the near future
>we accept only children whose parents agreed to chip them
>ofc, it is for their own safety
>you can always go and find school which doesnt require this sir, it isnt mandatory at all

And even more in the future
>sir we dont accept credit cards, this shop is gSkinChip only payments

Attached: Wage+cage+found+from+g+while+browsing+on+phone_627965_6736544.jpg (530x1037, 103K)

Attached: 1539035498587.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

>livestock are tagged and given unique identifier for monitoring
>prisoners are tagged and given unique identifier for monitoring
>citizens are tagged and given unique identifier for monitoring
...th-this is fine

Link?
Holy shit, when will retards on Jow Forums learn…

2FA in workplaces is a good idea

I love how this is suddenly a line no one wants to cross - yet retards have zero issue with DNA databases or other invasions of biometric privacy. Retards literally pay to upload their DNA to private databases to find out if they're part nigger or not.

No shit (((they))) would suggest something like this in the first place. They know they can get away with it because most people don't give a fuck about their privacy.

>I love how this is suddenly a line no one wants to cross - yet retards have zero issue with DNA databases or other invasions of biometric privacy. Retards literally pay to upload their DNA to private databases to find out if they're part nigger or not.
Jow Forums is not the world, most people on here are against both of these acts of degeneracy.

>Retards literally pay to upload their DNA to private databases to find out if they're part nigger or not.
topkek

What do you have to fear? Are you some kind of pedo?

I actually want to know how much of a mutt I am, but I don't want my DNA to be stored in some database somewhere.

but it has Jow Forums filename, thats proof enough

So it begins. The purge of the working class. Automation will take over and the lower class will be wiped out. Good.

I kinda hope they take out critical infrastructure on their way out, just to fuck everyone.

>they know dna
>they can find out who you are with dna samples
>you now have a chip
>they can find out where you are with gps
>wooow thats like the same thing

Sweden's gay retardness is spilling over

Attached: schwedenfratze.png (667x836, 519K)

You should look up archived ancestry.com/23andme Jow Forums threads. That level of stupidity exist.

That's not how GPS works - GPS is "read only". GPS only allows a device to determine it's own position, you'd need a separate communication system to signal your position to anyone else.

Stormfront did this too, and the lulz were legendary. Haven't seen so much self-own in a while.

Only people complaining about this are those who never owned a business. You have no idea how difficult it is to keep an eye on your employees at all times. Especially if you're in a blue collar sector it's like every single one of them is trying to rip you off, steal from your business or deceive you in some way.
To be fair I can't wait for robots to replace most workers.

I know this is bait but I've talked to managers who honestly believe this shit. They're so paranoid that their employees are ripping them off that they create all this retarded overhead in order to basically spy on them and wonder why it takes them hours to do the most simple task.

having a cellphone is equivalent to being chipped.

>I know this is bait
It's an exaggeration maybe but certainly not bait
>I've talked to managers who honestly believe this shit.
Because it's true. It's frustratingly common for tools and sock to go missing. Seriously I think poor people drink bleach it's unreal how quickly cleaning products run out even though we only do a deep clean once a week in our facilities. The rats literally steal bleach, detergents, degreasers etc to take home.
Even the courier company I pay to deliver my stuff will nick products every once in a while. And they also invoice us deliveries that never happened. At least once a month I have to sit down and scrutinize every single item on their invoice to make sure I'm not being overcharged.

I say bring on the chips.

How is a chip going to stop someone from stealing cleaning products?

This generally isn't true but if you treat your employees this way they more likely they are to react negatively.

said neckbeard is 1000x more human than a chipped biped.

Sounds hot ngl

I wonder what happens if you can get access to the SQL database with all that microchip information

Attached: desu.png (1600x1200, 341K)

DELET THIS

Attached: humancsip.jpg (400x335, 29K)

Not that user but they're tremendous idiots. Every week I have people ask me what their password is and they complain when I've set complicated passwords on certain systems. I'd love to implement actual security protocols to protect myself. But even my bosses are stubborn and don't want any change or to pay for change despite it being their business on the line.

if you didn't pay them like shit the detergent wouldn't be as big of an expense out of their budget. Sounds like thats where you should invest in as opposed to dumb chips

This

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/11/10/major-uk-companies-preparing-microchip-employees/

>citizens are tagged and given unique identifier for monitoring
These aren't citizens. They are subjects. There is a difference.

>UK has 1% of world's population but 20% of its CCTV cameras ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom

What's wrong with the bongs?

Stealing is rarely about the money, despite what propaganda tell you.

We suck and don't care about anything other than racism, brexit and trump these days. On the otherhand local councils and police forces are criminally underfunded now and I suspect a majority of these cameras just don't work these days. Don't worry, everyone's search history is still being checked for scary words.

Nope. You can get rid of a cell phone anytime you want, little harder to do that with a microchip under your skin.

idk user I don't really think thats true, when I was earning garbage I stole stuff as much as I could without getting caught. Sneak into places with free lunch, some toilet paper every few days. Travel declarations that werent actually for work. Minor stuff but it added up. Now that I have a nice dev job it doesn't even cross my mind because that kind of saving is a drop in the pond.

You already have a unique identifier.

2025:
Comes with capacitors to vegetable anyone who acts out of line.

Thanks for sharing.

>>you now have a chip
>>they can find out where you are with gps

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

Says the guy that hasn't left his house without a cellphone in 10 years.

This poem is horrific and if you can't read how wrong it is your a moron or you're not as good at ESL as you think.

This post makes me want to inconvenience bosses even more.

>your a moron
Completely disregarded

UK is literally a prison state

>Only subscribers have unlimited access to Premium articles.

Fuck you OP. I hope you die in a fire

>Retards literally pay to upload their DNA to private databases to find out if they're part nigger or not
Thank God I'm Asian with small slanty eye so I don't do that

youtube.com/watch?v=yXU7DnNEpNA

>Wisconsin technology company

How are those chips encrypted?
I assume the chip contains at least 4096 bit private key which it uses to sign challenges?

>he thinks they need an implanted chip to track you
lmao

No but the implant chip will know whether I'm masturbating or not.

Why would you do that?
I never use my ID card except to get officials papers or for unusual banking things

As long as this doesn't require chipping i think im fine.

Attached: benefits-of-using-job-centres-when-looking-for-work.jpg (500x375, 99K)

Chip mandatory
Automatic sanctions when you don't show up for assigned jobs

Get a load of this dog

>R v Brown [1993] 2 All ER 75
Cannot consent to piercing of the skin. Employers should be sent to gaol for assault.

Leave cellphone at home vs leave arm at home

first thing i thought of desu.

Attached: s1e1-3poster.jpg (660x499, 33K)

how do you upgrade? what do you do when v2 comes out? seems like a pain even without firmware upgrades.

you'd still pick it up next day, plus it would still track shit... having one day or a few hours with no metadata isn't really avoiding being tracked.

Jesus Christ.

I rarely take my cellphone with me when I leave the house, I couldn't do that with an implant. Also as a lawyer I'd have then up on assault.

I consider certain things I own as "public" (with exception) such as my phone, laptop and social media. These things are meant for people to know who I am, what I do due to work related stuffs. Obviously this doesn't mean snatching my phone away and seeing whats in there.

Things I consider precious where privacy do matter is my personal computer at my home, my home itself and certain things I do not share. Where is the limit if you insert some technology into someone or else he'll lose his job? What is stopping these company from making a tracking device in you, following your every step that you don't want people to know or even knowing what you did on that day based on some sort of future prediction algorithm?

>he doesn't already have a black-market incognito arm for when he needs to go off the grid

Here I thought we were in the 21st century.

This is the future and there's nothing you can do about it

Hence the creation of cryptocurrency

Attached: ^355DFAE36DD2FBE21F374774A162A95C20D8A31E6072FD4F43^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (497x672, 127K)

Talking about yourself i see

>t. butthurt neckbeards

Attached: 1524197487722.jpg (782x835, 117K)

>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

What would Stallman say, Honestly someone should send a carrier pidgeon.
Bongistan is literally a police state

On the one hand I think microchip implants will make life much easier e.g. you'll never need a key again because you can walk through a microchip scanning device which will automatically unlock your door for you or something based on your generic signature which is insanely secure, or you'll never need to like up at a cashier again because you can walk in an out of a store and any purchase can be automatically paid for with your bank account liked to your microchip. On the flip side it'll make the government (Jews) so much easier to track out every movement and fuck knows what kind of shit they'll do once they've generically profiled every single person on earth.

This is what happens when Jow Forums worships a man who dresses like a stinky bum hippie and is a lowkey godless communist instead of a high test man of god like terry who fought the demons of technology.

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>generic signature which is insanely secure
biometrics is literally the least secure type of user authentication.

whats stopping them from putting that on the chip?

dum-dum here. whats the problem with this aside from say, being linked to a crime through DNA evidence?

He means giving a semen sample to test against. Maybe a catheter going directly into the balls?

>shake hands with someone
>steal their ID
future looks bright boys

Limitations of battery technology, primarily. Even with modern energy-efficient radio modulation and encoding schemes, I don't think you could make a long-lasting (at least years, otherwise you'd have to get it replaced or recharged all the time) and minimise miniscule implant that could transmit a signal an appreciable distance. And if you can only track someone when they're near a receiver you've got a shitty tracking system, and one that practically everyone already carries in their pocket.

does that mean you have to cum every time you want to enter your place to prove that you're yourself?

Attached: makinyouthink.jpg (532x320, 24K)

alright, makes sense. then in the frame of the article, what do they hope to achieve with the microchips? is it just like scanning for security clearance?

>Chip self
>Basically have a wireless usb stick in you
>Gather data from all around you at all times
>No different from a cell phone, just extremely compact

This just sounds extremely convenient. Just chose what kind of data it records and receives.

Attached: 1528771320403.png (669x472, 282K)

Keeping in mind the device needs to be able to receive GPS signals, compute it's own location from the signals of at least 3 satellites, then encode and transmit that computed location in such a way that whoever is tracking you can receive it.

Though, now that I'm thinking about the issue, the GPS step is especially impractical for a tiny embedded tracker. What you might do instead is active RFID. You still don't really have enough power to constantly transmit a small signal, but perhaps it could contain a capacitor or something that slowly recharged enough to transmit it's unique ID number once a day, for example. Then the government would set up a network of specialized monitoring satellites or towers or something.

Chances are it is RFID, since it is small and doesn't require a battery. They're essentially specialized, programmable antennas - you hit them with a certain frequency radio wave and they modulate and emit a signal that unusually encodes a unique number, or a small amount of other information.

It's exactly the same functionality as a contactless / tap ID card that tons of companies use, but with the chip in your body instead of a card.

And to be clear: I would not take a job that I had to be chipped for, even understanding the technology and it's limitations.

Oh God. I cant wait until 2070 trying to avoid the botnet. I have a hard enough time now

>ok sir please scan your identification chip
>I-i don't have one let me get my card
>*line starts forming behind you*
>pull out my 100% open sores Gnu/Citizen_Identification_Card
>type in my 64 digit private key from memory
>*BEEEEP* card declined
>u-uh one second
>"mumble ok google: 'man barcode' "
>man page opens on my retina display
>people start getting visibly impatient
>5 minutes of reading later
>MFW forgot the -b argument because I was scanning it using a proprietary model b256 scanner instead of the standard k233. Should have known.
>finish buying my potato chips
>h-heh it just works. botnet cucks BTFO

>68455972
sure, you can but then you need one for work and so you can't really

>GNU software still exists in 2070
future seems bright to me

>right wing politicians deregulate
>this shit happens
>right wing man child Jow Forums blames the left

Tbh this is the plot to Mirror's Edge : Catalyst

NIGGER
CATTLE

Sweden is testing ground for Jews. They are their guinea pigs

HOLY SHIT GUYS A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER CLONE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: tripleH (1).webm (408x308, 580K)

You're a fool

>you hit them with a certain frequency radio wave and they modulate and emit a signal that unusually encodes a unique number, or a small amount of other information
So they can locate you whenever you are in vicinity of an emitter which you can be sure are going to be all over the place all places.

Not even the person who posted the image but I'll bite.

hyphens separate beats within words
-beat- = one rhythm unit of silence
(...) = say words within parentheses in a single beat

Wa-gie, wa-gie, get in ca-gie, 8 beats
Boss needs help! -beat- Don't be la-zy! 8 beats
Ze-ro breaks will make you cra-zy? 8 beats
(I'll tell) the guards to get their ta-zie. 8 beats
Need to get those new i-Phones, 7 beats
Got-ta pay those stu-dent loans. 7 beats
Work your fin-gers to the bones, 7 beats
Boss-es need va-ca-tion homes. 7 beats
Don't trust un-ions, vote in pairs, 7 beats
Buy (all of) boss-'s (consu)-mer wares. 7 beats
We'll stay sea-ted in our chairs, 7 beats
(And make) our boss-es mil-lion-aires. 7 beats
Love your work! -beat- Love the pain! 7 beats
Feel the life drain from your brain. 7 beats
Think of all you have to gain, 7 beats
As your dreams go down the drain. 7 beats
Come on wa-gie, join the crew, 7 beats
Don't you want your wages too? 7 beats
(And if) the boss-man makes you blue, 7 beats
You de-serve it. You're a tool. 7 beats
Week-end comes round af-ter a-ges, 8 beats
You can come col-lect your wa-ges. 8 beats
Throw your par-ties! Have your ra-ges! 8 beats
Then get back in-to your ca-ges. 8 beats

TL;DR you're retarded and have no sense of rhythm.