Which PC case has the most interesting features? I'm looking for some that have cool I/O, interesting power buttons...

Which PC case has the most interesting features? I'm looking for some that have cool I/O, interesting power buttons, weird layouts, etc.

Attached: 1523874591909.jpg (2171x823, 123K)

Just bought a Phanteks Evolv Shift X for my first mini itx build. Check, check and check.

Attached: CA06RPT_170123_800x800.jpg (800x800, 39K)

most innovative case coming through

Attached: 1527764312205.jpg (1000x2187, 853K)

Attached: 1377547229633.jpg (396x480, 37K)

anything with RGB is pretty kino desu

Meme tower.

That looks like one of those stupidly overpriced dyson fan things

hahaha seriously what the hell is this

Looks like a over-glorified testbench full of GAMER aesthetics

>I'm looking for some that have cool I/O, interesting power buttons, weird layouts, etc.
I believe you are actually looking for counselling and psychological help

A weapon to surpass metal gear

my friend's dad had this.

It's a crime these gorgeous segmented towers were replaced by that Level 20 thingy.
Strongly contemplating a custom loop cooled ITX system in one of these. I know they're not the smallest, but for a tiny footprint you have compatibility with a 280mm + 120mm radiator. Just enough for a fullcover CPU/VRM block and a high end GPU.

Unironically, I really love this case. I bought one for my build, and I don't even use water cooling.
What got me was:
-Semi-Open design. Makes troubleshooting/upgrading/swapping stuff super easy. Take off the 4-thumbscrews, and the plexipanel comes off, and you have full access to everything without having to move the case at all.
-SSD/HDDs hide in the back. No visible storage
-Accommodates a fuckton of different size things. Literally have never had to worry about CPU Fan Height or GPU length or anything anymore.
-Vertical GPU setup is fucking sick. I love it. It puts a little bit less pressure on the mobo, since it's mounted to the riser instead.
-Easy AF to clean out, too
-VESA mountable. Another reason I got it. This shit can just mount on a fucking wall, with a $20 Amazing Monitor Mount. I also thought about getting a VESA->VESA mount, and making a psuedo All-In-One with my monitor attached to the back of this, but it just doesn't work out due to the size of my desk

Attached: 11-133-283-11.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Are you the retard who bought the Core P5 when they should've got the P3?

The original BMW designworks version was okay, but it was also $750.
They made a cheaper plastic version, the level 10 GT, but it was still $250 and lost any of the elegance the original had.

Attached: thermaltake_level_10_and_level_10_gt.jpg (2700x2000, 445K)

The original is retarded from an airflow perspective
The main compartment needs its own fans and dust filters.

Aside from being a yacht, in this case the expansion card goes under the motherboard

Attached: PC-Y6 stern.jpg (1000x750, 153K)

Nah, I actually bought mine "used" from a local who got it, didn't know how big it was, and ordered a different case. Before the P3 had even come out. Picked it up for less than $80

Yeah, well that's what happens when industrial designers who don't know much about PC cases try to design one. Didn't work as good as it looked.

Yep, that original BMW design was gorgeous. That Level 10 GT was an abomination.
This is the biggest issue I could see with it. It only had a single intake fan splitting flow between GPU and CPU. At least the compartment wasn't sharing space with other components like PSU, and I'm sure airflow was still adequate for HEDT platforms and single high end GPUs at the time, but I really don't see why it couldn't have had two intake fans instead.
I was looking for one at the time I built my X79 system, but no where locally was stocking them. While I kinda feel I missed out, the Cosmos 2 I ended up with was less than half the price, more practical expansion and still nicely finished.

Ah, fair enough. But definitely do end up putting a custom loop on it.

Attached: MAXIMUM_CASE_IT_DOESNT_EVEN_HAVE_WALLS_HOLY_SHIT.webm (720x480, 2.65M)

Can you team those 3 BR drives?

HAF XB Evo was one that interested me at the time, although I feel as though Corsair has evolved the idea to be a lot more versatile, user friendly and just plain more attractive.

Bonus mention for InWin and some of their designs. The 303 and 305 are nice enclosures for the money.

Attached: 35631-613020-cropped-full.jpg (367x439, 24K)

The video editing pisses me off so god damn much

I wish Lian Li would still make these

Attached: finishedspiderfloor.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

this video better have some horrible dubstep in the original

I don't know about interesting features but the C70 is my favorite case

Attached: 41yRX7bskzL.jpg (500x500, 27K)