Just a bit of tech-related autism: Would you pill that sticker off?

Just a bit of tech-related autism: Would you pill that sticker off?

The sticker looks like shit, but what I fucking hate about this thing is that, in order to put that fucking sticker there, they decided to move the speaker upwards. So if I peel it off, there will be a bit of empty spaced behind a speaker that is not centered.

What do?

Attached: pl310et-3.jpg (650x433, 183K)

>Would you pill that sticker off
*peel
Fuck

rubbing alcohol and a queue-tip

What’s in the space below the speaker?
I think they just molded the bottom rows of pits as a design choice. It bothers me more that there’s no closed column of pits along the left side to balance the right side.

>What’s in the space below the speaker?
Nothing whatsoever, they left that space just to be able to put that sticker there. Absolutely disgusting.

That design compensation all to put a silver sticker with ching chang chong on it.

>tecsun
I'd throw the whole thing away

get medication for your ocd

Rip that shit off. It bugs the fuck out of me when I'm working on someones computer/monitor/tv whatever and they still have the stickers that were pretty much for advertising on the display. Rip. That. Shit. Off.

The PL-880 would like a word with you.

Attached: yoshit.jpg (275x200, 14K)

OP's radio is literally the best one at its price range, and BY FAR.

>not buying a USB SDR
throw the whole thing in the trash

>in order to put that fucking sticker there, they decided to move the speaker upwards.

That was the design from the start. The sticker was designed to fit the space, not the other way around.

>That was the design from the start
Why?

>radio
back in the cask gramps

Why would I buy an SDR stick, really what's the point? If I wanted to use my computer to listen to the radio, I would use TuneIn, or the Dutch WebSDR if I wanted to hear real signals.

>autistic overload: the thread
Peel the sticker off, and drill out all the pre-molded holes on the speaker. You will then have a radio without a sticker and a clean rectangular block of speaker holes.

What an original way to void your warranty.

And to completely fuck up the sound since you've gone from a sealed to (multi-multi-ported) open enclosure.

it'll look factory bro, I promise.
they won't even know.

Is it old? Then no I wouldn't

Because they made it big enough for the screen and keypad, and an oval shape speaker would be retarded

But why wouldn't they put it centered in the speaker frame? Why did they leave that chunk of unused space at the bottom?

Because that's how it fit