All in favor of making it illegal to write code without government Certification even in a private or personal way say I

All in favor of making it illegal to write code without government Certification even in a private or personal way say I

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 748K)

It's 'say aye'
You have to be 18 to post on Jow Forums
Please leave

>All in favor of making it illegal to write code without government Certification

I

>made cause his scam garage coding business would be dead

That might be the worst idea I've ever heard off. Please locate the nearest window and jump out.

Attached: 1541856045236.gif (506x928, 3.12M)

>be lawfag
>study 7 to 8 years after high school with big denbts
>depending on jurisdiction, pass a grueling bar
>either get paid below 6 digits or go biglaw and work 80hour weeks
>some fuck gets a cert and gets paid six digits
I

>decide to play the game with the good ol' boys club
>whine when you have to play the game with the good ol' boys club

Just sayin since their code permeates more and more of our daily lives they should be held to a regulated standard. You can't believe how many info requests we had delayed because some record repository's servers were "having problems" that even a subpoena can't magically expedite.

>made
lmao. sucks being a retarded kid who posts from their phone huh

>they should be held to a regulated standard

of course. by law, as all business should.

Cost the taxpayer a fortune m8

Nope make them or their company pay a heavy fee for the privilage or taking the tests

Hows that even gonna be enforced.
The coppers won't come round mine if someone get's burgled let alone faffing about enforcing some daft programming law.

Simple getting caught would be life in prison

Dunno what it's like where you are but the prisons are packed here.
You're gonna need a full government overhaul or coup and a lot of money to make a daft law like this come true.
Besides need a loicense just to breathe over here.
We don't need any more.
Every household in the nation must have 1 wheelbarrow per person so that they can lug all their loicenses around when they need to nip to the shop.

And how else do we stop no talent morons from coding?

What would that accomplish besides ruining the economy?

did you read the terms of service lawyer user? i'm pretty sure they in no way guarantee perfect availability of resources.
seems to me like they hired better lawyers.

why shoukd they be stopped, nobody's forcing you to use their code.

>implying that the gov is competent enough to maintain standards

What you suggest would make sure that no-talent morons are the only ones coding.

>Intellectual and cultural endeavors that could turn a buck should be illegal unless you pass a government exam.
Jow Forums really is full retard these days.

Things like driving trucks or designing infrastructure require a special license because if you fuck up people die.

Who dies if your code fucks up? Nobody.
Oh no your program literally spills unsalted plaintext passwords to anyone who spams null bytes to your server, lives are in danger OH WAIT NO THEY'RE NOT
Even in fields where your code is absolutely mission critical and cannot fail, eg. a pacemaker or a fucking rocket, self-taught codemonkeys aren't allowed anywhere near that that code and it all gets vetted regardless because a single fuckup will become a very expensive very quickly and very well cost cost that company their reputation.

Shot code can cost companies billions of dollars