The downside of free meals in the office

If the office is not large enough(lets say

Attached: 1519525567776.jpg (1490x1118, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sf.eater.com/2018/10/26/18029240/corporate-cafeteria-ban-unanimous-planning-commission-opposition-tech-sf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your "me" time is when you get home, dumbass

Why would you trust somebody else to prepare food for you? There's certainly feces in that farfalle salad.

Man, I wish I fad "free" meals to.
It would be even better to get a "the equivalent of the average bill of free meals" straight in cash so I'm not indirectly paying for fat fucks or people taking only expensive stuff, but I can't see that happening.
I little bit like how the poor people who get access into airport lounges suddenly turn into chimps. "free food, free booze! Let the gluttony begin!!!"

Just eat at your desk.

>"Hey guys I'm heads down on a project today, I'll catch you for lunch next time"
Stop being such a sperg and learn to communicate

this, i hate this new thing of open desks and social everything, just give me my 2×2 square with a desk and tell me what to do

My work's campus is huge, it's really easy to find place to eat outside alone.

>eat free lunch
>still take full hour break post lunch
>mfw

Attached: 030FF91E-7101-491D-B20E-04EE9EE2B566.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

I love free lunch because I'm a spic and in our culture lunch is the main meal of the day, so I eat a light breakfast, eat a shitton for free at lunch and then a light dinner when I get home.

That pisses me off too, I learned coding to get out of customer service and away from having to pretend I care about people's stupid bullshit.

>being a wage cuck/slave
>expects freedom

Don't worry user, San Francisco is going to make lunch in the office illegal. You have to eat outside and spend your money outside. Soon they're gonna frisk you entering the office to see if you have any food, because making your own lunch is THEFT!
sf.eater.com/platform/amp/2018/7/25/17614570/san-francisco-corporate-cafeteria-ban-google-twitter

I do this
If I spend my lunchtime with coworkers talking about work, I'm taking an extra hour later to fuck off

This. If you're not growing your own food you're an NPC

>tell me what to do
can you BE any more npc?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (510x383, 35K)

>living in commiefornia
not even once

not with 16 hour shifts and sleeping in at the office

> everything is npc
broadness is dilution. if you like the meme, stop abusing it.

>16 hour shifts
Keep dreaming

I like free meals and I like eating lunch with my coworkers.

An employee expects his boss to just assign him a task and allow him to complete it, must be an NPC,
As opposed to the "new age" style where everything is just like a middle school group assignment to appeal to the perma-childern entering the work force.

You understand you don't have to eat at noon on the dot right? Just go earlier or later.

>my office gives me free meals
How absolutely awful. The suffering!

I still eat on my own eh

>block off calendar
>announce heads down in Slack, log off of Slack
>people still interrupt you
>next day: why isn't this project done yet, user?

I work at a company of around 10 full time employees, we do service on semi conductor equipment so half our team is deployed at any given time, it's more like lunch with a couple friends, sometimes we drink beer, usually just hanging out trying to avoid going back to work haha

haha xD

Nah, it's better to have the free meals instead of the money because you basically get a huge tax dodge. It's one of the reasons San Francisco is starting to crack down on it. I've seen estimates of it being a $18k/yr perk if you milk it like most people at those places do.

>Slack
A waste of everyone's time.

Sure, if you work with fucktards who don't use shit correctly.

Everyone bitches about IM and I get it because async communication is awesome, but if you get spammed you'd get spammed some other way without IM anyways.

sf.eater.com/2018/10/26/18029240/corporate-cafeteria-ban-unanimous-planning-commission-opposition-tech-sf

it was opposed, dumbass

HAHAHAHA :D

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Nice.

Free money.

you get me time when you go home you fucking autist

>just give me my 2×2 square with a desk and tell me what to do
wagecucks are hilarious

i feel you op.i love it how all these faggot extroverts tell you to "just be social lol" its like telling someone to lift a mountain.they dont try to understand introverted people at all just shrug it off and say "just dont be an introvert lol XDXDXDD"

Attached: 1535652288935.gif (1000x563, 353K)

just dont be an introvert lol

as a person that works as a line cook I can guarantee that there was absolutely no shit given when rinsing out that 15 gallons of salad. especially if the line is made up of underpaid workers.

Attached: 1498301202149.png (576x463, 205K)

Just take a walk at some point during the later of the day like all the other introverts. Likely, your manager isn't a complete autist about desk time and won't mind.

Attached: 1540683875001.jpg (200x181, 24K)

I used to be a total introvert until I learned to suck it up and started befriending people who were more socially dysfunctional than me until I seemed normal by comparison.

>I've seen estimates of it being a $18k/yr perk if you milk it like most people at those places do
This is why we can't have nice things

That's a lot of rabbit food on the table

>introvert
You're a stupid faggot, that's what you really are, and an entitled ingrate one at that.

Suck it up and get on with it. You're exchanging your labour to maximise the profits of a surveillance and PR corporation, which actually made the effort in giving you food that isn't prole feed. Companies are not here to make you feel comfortable when you eat free food or treat you like toddler who codes, as much as Google will try to prop up that illusion.

This isn't a day camp, it's a way for you pay for a roof and food in your fridge. So fuck your """introversion""".

Attached: 1530501907305.jpg (694x530, 79K)

fair point.
Anyway, this ain't happening near me. sad.

Your "ass" time is when your're at gome with me fuccboi

>gome

Attached: 1526212195921.jpg (1024x994, 100K)

>an office with 1000 people
Do you live in india?

You need to learn to be more alpha son.
Try sitting by yourself, read a book maybe.
If someone asks you to join them, politely decline, tell them you prefer to read.
No need to suck everyone's dick 8 hours a day. Who knows, maybe they'll also prefer to spend some time alone.

How's the weather in North Korea at this time of year?

>don't get paid during the break
>still have socially unavoidable obligations