China great firewall

> blocking all hated by the Chinese government.
is it unbreakable? is it effective?

Attached: 3933.jpg (1200x900, 217K)

akarin

just use a VPN bro, like openvpn isn't blocked when i was there during the summer

i didn't use openvpn, nvm. idk the name but it's a little tricky to get a good vpn going. probably route one thing your house through a rpi for ease of use and have a backup vpn

Who is that, Ludwig van? He's cute!

mao u dummy, the greatest leader in the entire world

He doesn't look like Donald trump, tho

So studly. So dreamy.

Attached: 1200px-Mao_Zedong_youth_art_sculpture_4.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

Hope that bloodthirsty psychopath is suffering in hell right now.

He's dead you fucking retard.

yeah you cant be in hell when you're alive

Attached: 1511299116721.jpg (320x320, 17K)

No. Yes.

It doesn't matter that it can be bypassed, because as long as bypassing it isn't trivial, it's enough of a barrier for most people.

you wouldn't get it unless you go to China, it's not actually mao. Like on rick and morty when that molesting king dies and his image is kept in tact, that's mao. It's an ideal, it's not actually real

woah bro, that's deep

Attached: 1431921408483.jpg (763x763, 65K)

Shadowsocks is holding up good, all the other obfuscation methods suck.
VPNs are hit and miss depending on your province and whether you a cleanskin/Chinese
t.Nomad

No. And again, no. I know a dozen people who have literally no issues breaking through the great firewall, several of them to buy and sell stuff on the international market. Sometimes an update to the firewall blocks a method of payment, but not usually for long.

I used to live and study in china.
Generally new public commercial vpns will be unblocked up until they gain enough attraction by the government to block them (I.e. Protonvpn was unblocked for a while).
Giant vpns like PIA still works, however you can't access the site to download it, so you'll have to be pre-logged in to the software before using it.
You can still buy a VPS outside of china and just make your own VPN if you want to be more anonymous.

Tor works too, although you need to use meek bridges that get patched pretty often.

You can also buy a sim from I i.e. Japan with unlimited data in outside countries and use the cellular network to get around it

Then there is also public proxy scraping. Then just test them all and see if one works, although that creates a lot of noise for the government so not a good idea

Attached: 1539545645382.jpg (1920x1280, 523K)

>bootleg mt.rushmore
fucking chinks cant even come up with their own landmarks
>inb4 hurr durr america didn't invent faces on mountains

it's more like a spider web
if the mss cared about you i doubt it would matter what you tried to use

There wasn't a "least" before the word greatest

Of course not. It's a statue of a man.