Tablets

Hey can any of you recommend a good tablet thats

Attached: jolla.jpg (1200x900, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Marshmallow-Moonlight-Warranty/dp/B01LB08BH6
amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Kardon-Tuned-Speakers-Warranty/dp/B07BBG577T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HTC Nexus 9. Install LineageOS, don't put Google, and it'll be the best tablet you've had.

The nexus 9 is discontinued.

ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Z500M

That's exactly why you can buy it < $300... You realize they still exist after they stop selling them on the google store, right?

Also gl finding an apple product

What fucking kind of tablet, Windows or Android or whatever based OS? I bought a Surface Pro (1st gen) a few weeks ago for $100 and it's fucking awesome, even using Bluestacks to run some Android apps on it now and again. Can run Linux on it (whatever distro) but since it's really designed for Windows 8/8.1 and yes Windows 10 I decided fuck it and will just leave Windows on it.

Works great, not the best battery life but that's to be expected since it's a real actual PC in tablet form.

Why waste cash on Android tablets when you can get a used Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 for < $300 with keyboard, stylus, accessories, etc?

I specifically said i dont want apple....

Jolla fucking jewed me 100 shekels by (((crowdfunding))).

I was thinking of running lineageOS

But yea, il look into a surface pro

I feel you

The tablet looks sexy, but the team members are fucking retards.

Mi Pad 4 (8 inch) or Mi Pad 4 Plus (10 inch). Been using mine for a week and it's great. Everything runs smoothly and the battery life is good.

Attached: DSC_0194.jpg (2000x1250, 356K)

Hey why not try gsm arenas tablet finder, and also fuck off.

you're repeating yourself, you had already said "a good tablet"

Amazon fire 10

Attached: 01-amazon-fire-hd-10-2017.jpg (830x467, 53K)

>3830 mAh battery on a 10 inch screen
nope
>Android 5.1
oof
>2 gigs of ram
yikes
>Mediatek
ohnonono

Can you get it in the US?

Sure. I'm in Europe, so I ordered from a chink web store with an European warehouse. I don't know if there are resellers in murrica, but you could always order from aliexpress or gearbest.

I can't.

Second this. Also about a 1/3 discount right now almost everywhere due to singles day

Lenovo Tab 10

>good

Kindle Fire tablets go on sale every year for ridiculously low prices, I got mine last year for $60
they don't have nearly the array of applications that google play or the apple store have, but seeing as I use my tablet only for watching videos and reading around my apartment it has been a really good buy
didn't even bother with a case for it

The team has literally every flaw from the past Nokia. Have great ideas, take the niche appeal of the whole product line as a sign that your ideas are bad, don't execute on your ideas, bury your ideas and pretend they never were, take your second best idea and repeat the process with that.
Go take a look at their website. It's full of how Sailfish OS is the best thing for corporate workers or governments, just because they have some clients in those fields in Russia and Latin America. They just don't realize that the selling point of the system is mobile linux and that the audience is linux nerds.

On the other hand I just pulled my Jolla out of storage some three days ago because my nexus 5 broke and I'm once again in love with it. I don't think I'd want an Android again, but this device is showing its age.

Huawei Mediapad 10"

2017 model is below 300$

amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Marshmallow-Moonlight-Warranty/dp/B01LB08BH6

The 2018 model is 360$

amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Kardon-Tuned-Speakers-Warranty/dp/B07BBG577T

Attached: 1486863484207s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>oof
>yikes

Attached: 1535486949008.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

> They don't have nearly the array of applications

Check out Aptoide if you wanna fix that.

Or do what I did with my Kindle Fire tablet and flash LineageOS onto it.

But yeah not much you lack on a tablet if you have the Amazon store, since most people are just going to want ebooks and YouTube/Netflix on it.

I've been using the Mediapad M3 and it's fucking annoying that I find no flaws with it. I have no reason to upgrade except for the fact that it's old and I want something new. Literally almost everything here is perfect that sales of the Mediapad M5 is trying to compete with Huawei's own M3 line.

Attached: 1-header-front.png (956x888, 752K)

Literally just get an iPad

>can't organize icons apart from the very basic alphabetize that gets ignored every time a new app is installed
>had to move the command center to the bottom so that it wont look like they copied Android's near perfect notification bar / quick-toggle
>turning off wi-fi doesn't really turn off wi-fi, just disconnects it from the current network
>literal bloatware is installed
>the 9.8 inch iPad still uses a grid of 4 columns that just wastes space between every icons.
>latest iPad "Pro" has no headphone jack lul

IPAD + IPHONE + MACBOOK SUPERIOR CHOICE

Yeah it's good if you like CRAP

Why do you need a tablet?

How many hours of animu mileage do you get on it?

I have the LTE but I don't use it so that's on permanent airplane mode. See for yourself, I have 2 days of heavy Chinese cartoons and comics.

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-035035.png (1600x2560, 230K)