I want to hack into my flatmate's laptop...

I want to hack into my flatmate's laptop, if possibly I'd like to do it remotely instead of just walking up to him with a flashdrive.

If there is a sticky somewhere with info on how to do it please link it and don't waste any more time on a newfag like me.

Thanks desu

Attached: 1528668647556.gif (467x355, 46K)

This is 13 year old script kiddy stuff, the absolute state of Jow Forums

I'm not even gonna help you since I learned this when I was 13

You want to hack in and do what, exactly? Because what you want to do directly relates to how you get in.

fry his macbook's USB ports so he's forced to download shit from the internet then send him a trojan and wipe his C: drive. simple shit you fucking newbie

Why not leave the guy alone and not destroy his property?

Attached: 1541485987271.jpg (847x944, 90K)

Nevermind, I have figured it out.

>macbook
>C: drive
>newbie

Man, I feel like I shouldn't help you since you're such a flaming asshole of a retard, but what the hell - the more you know how to do, the more trouble you can get in when you inevitably misapply your newly acquired script kiddie skills.

When you're trying to do some cracking, the first thing you do is establish your minimum scope, and see how you can trim it down. That shortens the whole process a LOT.

In this case, frying his USB ports is a waste of time since 1) that requires you to have hardware-level access to the machine, which requires either gaining a LOT of privileges, or physical access, and 2) you're already on the same network, so you can append your payload to anything he's already downloading, anyways.

So first thing's first - download and install Kali linux, set up metasploit, then read their wiki to learn how to 1) create a payload and 2) perform a MITM over a local network.

Godspeed, my dearest cretin.

>macbook
>C: drive

Maybe learn the basics of computers first, THEN take revenge on him for making fun of your horrible smell & loli collection.

Dumbass larpers and retard op

He's being a bitch with everyone and I want to fuck with him.

What I'd really like to do is learn how to shut down his pc remotely, but any suggestion is welcomed.

On second thought I could wait til he goes to work and just plug a usb and brick his pc.

Whatever's easier, really.

train set assemblers cant recognize satire

hack(REMOVE)forums.com

script kiddy forum for your dumb ass, have fun being 12

(OP here) That sounds like something that could work.

Honestly I want to get more into coding and hacking in general (it sounds cheesy but I don't know how else to say it).

I'll try to read through all the sticky(s) to learn a bit before I try anything and then fuck my flatmate good.

Attached: subarashi.jpg (261x209, 9K)

I'm sorry but I never got into anything PC related before. Guess you gotta start somewhere. I'll start by being a shitty 12 year old.

Thanks for the (REMOVE), website wasn't working until I deleted it from the url, weird.

Jesus Christ you're an actual retard
Give up on this quest and just go buy an iot smart plug or something and use that to force it to turn off

I was kidding my man, I'm already on my way to become a mr.R0b05

Attached: hackermanrobot.jpg (360x360, 30K)

No you aren't
Go learn c and assembly, get a copy of Ida pro and find an 0day and you'll be on your way, everything else posted in this thread is written by retards who have never popped a shell in their life

>find an 0day
Jesus christ these fucking newfriends, do you ever use words you didn't hear on NCIS?

You sound wise user, I'll check it out.

zero isn't a vowel mr hacker man

>learns C and assembly
>downloads a hex editor
>finds a 0 day exploit for some reason

>still knows nothing about networking protocols
>still utterly incapable of any type of remote attack, or in fact doing anything unless he's sitting in front of the machine, with it unlocked, with admin access.

>all this knowledge is completely useless when metasploit would do the job in like a few keystrokes

gtfo newfriend.

You know all those implants you use on metasploit had to be found by somebody right? You know that those implants at one point weren't public knowledge, right? You might have never seen a 0day before, but those 8 year old patched bugs that you thinking you're a hacker for trying to use were 0day at one point champ :)

Install Gentoo

>Ida pro
>Hex editor
Keep pointing out how you have literally never found a bug in your live pajeet you make it too easy
I'm sure ms08-067 is fun to run against your dad's 15 year old unpatched laptop that he jerks off to trannies on, but it doesn't work on real systems :)

Alright, tell you what, let's see if you're full of shit;

Let's imagine a remote server running Apache. What are the first five things you do in bash to assess the server?

>implants on metasploit

Have you literally ever cracked anything? Show me a 10 line RAT that would run on an old XP machine, oh master hacker.

Wait so your plan to crack into a machine located in the same house is to...

Find a brand new 0de, and... do something...? What exactly? What's your attack trajectory here?

Well, if you're that guy, the first thing you do when you're trying to attack a remote server is decompile a program, to look for weaknesses. Because that makes sense.

I guess it's summer in the southern hemisphere...