Still yet to be topped

Still yet to be topped.

Attached: DVI.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2X1iwLqM2t0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top THIS

Attached: 20180318_003008.png (1080x1070, 780K)

>doesn't support 4k
nice try.

>implying
Display Port is the ultimate video connector.

Display port and type c

Displayport does everything it can do, better and also offers more features.

I use a displayport to dvi adapter.

>4k on desktop
nice meme

VGA is better.

later losers

Attached: human-eye-diagram.jpg (530x429, 57K)

HDMI is better

>Your whole life depends on one tiny nerve that allows you to see
What a shitty design

Works on my machine

kek

>going to see a neurologist in two days about intense eye pain. family doc and eye doc suspect issues with the trigeminal nerve
is it too late for an RMA?

Brain port when?

Attached: The-Matrix.gif (710x355, 3.84M)

4K is very noticeable against 1440p and obviously against 1080p on any monitor larger than 24". I have a 1440p and kinda regret it for not putting in more bucks to buy a 4K. the vast majority of websites and software are made and optimized for 1080p which can be scaled well to 4K but not so well to 1440p.

already exists for audio. geezers with newer middle ear implants can connect to their implant with bluetooth and beam audio directly to it.

Afaik those implants are good if you're deaf, but compared to human ear, they're still shit.

Incredible example of intelligent design.

Kek

Attached: lol.png (3000x3000, 541K)

>blocks your path
what do you do now?

Attached: fotolia_919629_XS.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>his 4k output doesn't support analog
Not even a try.

how can anyone even compete with this?

I know the feeling, left eye has fucked up optic nerves so I'm mostly blind in it. It's kind of hard to explain what it's like. Like seeing and not seeing at the same time kinda, I mostly don't use it. I do wonder how this affects if I ever try VR headsets though. Certain 3d like the old fashioned red/blue alt lens don't work on me at all.

my father has an cochlear implant. Its not perfect but definitely better than being deaf. You have to relearn how to hear because the new impulses generated by the implant aren't the same as your cochlea

God Tier
VGA*

* Doesn't even support DRM. Freedom > anything else.

High Tier
DisplayPort and DVI

Literally kill yourself you cu.ck piece of shit tier
HDMI

The most advanced computer in the world had more of a chance of randomly coming together than the intricacies of that is the human organism did. Indeed, the theory of evolution does not contradict it but complements it, as to arrive at this juncture from far more primitive life, is so remotely improbable that the only logical assumption is that a grand design is responsible.

Attached: 1541974238788.jpg (1000x744, 453K)

DVI is fucking dead all hail HDMI

It looks exactly like the result of letting an evolutionary algortihm run for millons of years

>relearn how to heat
That's hard to imagine, I don't remember learning it the first time.

Attached: hmm6.jpg (395x479, 19K)

VGA, 640x480

The only thing higher resolution on 4K is the ability to see a person’s pores.

Everything else is just either upscaled, anti-aliased, or something to compensate for the higher DPI.

Attached: 1539984842054.webm (1000x414, 2.99M)

What is that?

Serial port

Attached: 1523556968767.gif (240x240, 274K)

Attached: 1540200803787.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Attached: judgingyou.png (672x787, 964K)

What the hell.

>relearn how to heat

Same here, Lost most of my right eye sight from MS. Have to wear an eye patch from time to time because of the double vision.

arrr

youtu.be/2X1iwLqM2t0

>tfw born with a fully fucked up right eye
>have to wear -3.75 glasses for the left eye which is getting worse from time to time
Yes, I love VGA :D

Just today at work:
>Hi, I want a lightning to VGA adapter to I can hook my iPad to a projector
>mfw we only carry the official Apple one
>mfw it is 50+ bucks
>mfw it only offers hdmi/usb-c output so the applefag needs to buy yet another adapter

Intelligent design != creationist.

>Can't daisy chain monitors for the cleanest of setups

Yeah sure, not topped at all....

Both are religious bullshit.

Once evolution had started, arriving at more and more complex life isn't improbable at all, in fact it is completely inevitable.

both feature a sky daddy who chose to create an universe that could have feasibly have poped out from nothing given what we know of physics
not caring about jobs security is pretty dumb if youre omniscient

>an universe
a universe

get beter soon anons,

Well I think I was born with it but I don't know how it really gets better unless they figure out a way to get in there and fix it with cyborg eyes or someshit before I die.
Yeah I never really remember ever having it if I did at all, so I mean probably worse for you you remember having both. I do remember for a short time having to wear an eyepatch when I was really little to cover my right eye so the left would strengthen.

>he felt for the 4k meme