Hey de/g/enerates

Hey de/g/enerates

Please convince me on the mechanical keyboard meme.
Also I'm half convinced already, so which one should I buy if my primary focus is comfort and I'm not looking for a GAMER RAZORFIRE YOMOMMA 98373 FIREFURY BLASTDITION? pic is very irrelevant

I'm thanking all of you for your answers however insulting they may be

Attached: Capture.png (752x701, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/gkJWWe6.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't. Unless you think looking autistic is cool?

Get a Unicomp

Don't waste your time with anything other than buckling springs to be honest.

Can I give you advice if I'm not a degenerate?

Yes

Thank you.
I actually know nothing about mechanical keyboards, sorry

Ha! You sure got me!

they're very nice
typing is more comfortable, and that's the most important thing in a device you use daily for hours upon hours

Jesus christ I just checked a video and they sound like icy rain, although they look pretty nice I guess I'll have to look for something more silent

I'm just lonely

Attached: 1506136133731.png (1503x1046, 73K)

>ezt olvasd
Mit értett ez alatt?

Egy autistic vicc volt, egy barátomnak nem ment át ez a kép fbn és azt írta, hogy nem látja, ezért legközeleb így küldtem el, azt tettetve, hogy azthiszem hogy nem látja mit kell nézni a képen vagy nemtom.

Everyone is.

I haven't used a buckling spring since the 90s. Switches don't cut it anymore. I need to go back. Unicomps look tacky with the shit plastic they use and failing moulds. Where else is there to look?

Fuck you

I like how the only word I can understand in this sentence is 'autistic'

Lol. Sorry I was explaining the shitty scribble on OP pic to my countryman

ever heard of google?

Wasn't meant in an evil way or anything, nowadays people are lonely cuz of the internet.

Honestly I think the unicomp's quality issues have been over exaggerated to fuck. Or I just got lucky.. I don't know.

If you get one.. get the beige ones as their keycaps and plastic quality overall is a lot better. The blemishes, if you are to get any, will be much more obvious on the black Unicomps.

As for somewhere else to look... you'll have to get second hand. Ebay is about the same price as a unicomp and you'll have to clean the board out and you'll probably have quality issues anyway. You could try and get lucky at a charity shop or a recycling center but to be honest all of that time and money wasted on fuel you might as well have bought a unicomp to try out.

Other switches are utterly shit - I'd prefer to type on a membrane keyboard instead of a cherry mx for example. I thought people were exaggerating when they said about how good buckling springs are. I actually enjoy typing now which is something I could not say for anything else I've used.

I just found Cherry MX on Google, it seems pretty good except that it looks bad, but who am I to care, children are dying for that shit in China

>Twittert nézel?
Buzi-e vagy?

K120 is the best keyboard
you only need to water it once per day

Read on their site that all buttons are able to withstand 10 million button presses minimum, except for the Num Lock key.

Has anyone any idea what's the reason behind that exception?

bázisolt romák

i.imgur.com/gkJWWe6.jpg

Another example here

why reply to me? k120 is not memecanical

What do you usually do on your computer? Do you game a lot? I know that some mech switches are not really good with games. Also, if you type a lot, you'd want a keyboard with low actuation. You don't necessarily need a mech.

I play games about 2 hr every day, but I'm not really serious about it.
Yes I do type a lot.

Some people absolutely hate blue switches for gaming but really like them for typing. I personally have a low-profile mechanical with blue kailh switches and they serve me well. Membrane keyboards are average for pretty much everything.

Thanks I guess I won't really be needing a mech after all because I learned that they are considered weird for gaming by most, and they make horrible noise (judged by videos)

It's the best
I grew up using typewriters so I love these keyboards, you feel the keystroke and it's so satisfying. I can type faster here too, just get a mechanical keyboard faggot.

I started gaming with blacks, and eventually moved to reds when I learned to not pound my keys like a Neanderthal. Now I also use reds to program. Blues/browns/greens are for people who don't have enough feeling in their fingers for fine motor control (my dad with neuropathy for example. Prefers blues.) Once I learned to use reds, every cheap shitty keyboard I use at a customer site or friend's house or on a laptop reminds me how inefficient a keyboard can be. When you use it all day at work it adds up.

>68463522
Ok I'll check out the differences between these switches then. You grabbed my interest because right now my shitty Genius keyboard seems really inefficient an uncomfortable for the fingers, and I look for efficiency more than gaming

mechanicalkeyboards dot com sells some switch testers that have 4-8 different switch types on a little panel. They used to come with a coupon for the value of the switch tester. I haven't confirmed they still do that, but worth a look.

Okok, I'll check it out, thanks for all of your answers!!!

>my shitty Genius keyboard seems really inefficient an uncomfortable for the fingers
Whenever you pass the activation force of a rubber dome key, the keycap smash the plate with all the force you put on it (it bottoms out), on a mechacanical keyboard not only you usually require less force but the activation point is not at the end of the keystroke and the travel is linear, this alone makes them far more comfortable than domes, anything else is just flavor on top.

Unless the dad is a megacuck, the child wouldn't have the last name "Biel" anyway.

Ok I checked and they still do that.

>but the activation point is not at the end of the keystroke and the travel is linear

I think I can sort of imagine the feeling

Attached: Face_animation.gif (550x400, 365K)

If you know you're going to buy a keyboard from them, it's basically a free test then :)

no klin/g/ons allowed

>Please convince me on the mechanical keyboard meme.
I unironically prefer Tablet typing>Chiclet typing>Membrane typing>Mechanical typing

Why do you want to use force and hurt your fingers to do the same job?

I would take her name to wife her

Mechanical keyboards are nice to type on if you like the feeling/sound of the switch's mechanical actuation or just hate the mushy feeling of rubber dome keyboards. That's pretty much it, you'll be able to type fine on any rubber dome keyboard too. They're unnecessary, luxury items but considering how you can find them at prices which aren't anything significant in the long run they can be nice to have if you appreciate what they offer.

Jow Forumsv4/ is leaking

Attached: 1521699689175.png (680x568, 124K)

Literally "my wife's son." We're reaching cuckolding levels that shouldn't even be possible.