Well, both the HR and the management seem satisfied with your profile and the result of the interviews

>Well, both the HR and the management seem satisfied with your profile and the result of the interviews
>One last thing before moving forward, do you consent to our company policy about chip implant? A refusal of said policy would mean that you will not be considered for this position anymore

Attached: Capture.png (817x549, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/443726-human-microchip-employees-security/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp.
The end times are here, the bible fags were right.

I wish they were, the Apocalypse would be grandiose.

No, thanks. I reject your company policy and withdraw myself from consideration.

Thats implying that hardware hacking would stay dead. I'm sure that people are going to find ways to get into these. Also how are you going to fit any high powered components in there without any power? Seems like its going to just be NFC scanners, but if companies are going to make microchips, why not just invest in a decent fingerprint reader?

literally slave branding

>I understand, but I would advise you to reconsider soon, this is pretty much the standard policy for most companies in the industry

>let me get the readings from the chip of your previous owner

The day that this becomes standard policy is the day I go rural.

Yeah they can go fuck themselves

Reminder its already been confirmed that companies have secret illegal blacklists for undesirables in the industry to try and drive them out.

Also this whole chip thing seems illegal as fuck.

>The day that this becomes standard policy is the day I go rural.
Oh user, you're overreacting, this is like an ID or a badge that you cannot lose, it's very convenient!
It's also used when you have an accident or something, so they know who you are, and who to call, it's pretty much necessary when you think about it.
And you can always remove it, I don't see the big deal, you're watching too much conspiracy videos.

Attached: o-WOMEN-STANDING-TOGETHER-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 383K)

I don't really see the issue with this. Work for the government and you can't take certain substances. Work in health care and you'll have to take a hepatitis shot. Microchips are likely going to be an expensive system, used by few companies, and it's likely going to begin as something they offer their employees (as an alternative to cards or keys) rather than something they force onto people. If you don't like it, object to it. If it's mandatory, go to a different company or start your own.

Why is UK getting more cucked by the day? Isnt there someone who is atleast a little conservative to stop this descent into degeneracy. Do their daughters feel safe?

>I don't really see the issue with this
>there is already a lot of things you're forced to to, or forbidden to do, therefore it's okay if there is even more
>if you don't like it, just make your own company/country

Attached: 1538727447228.png (416x435, 114K)

Based UK

Attached: london_ad.jpg (375x500, 41K)

Go fuck yourself

>urh, no wonder he's a loner and can't fit in society

Attached: cringing-woman.jpg (640x480, 62K)

this is what happens when normalize chipping your pets.
Imagine getting a job in a post clone world.

Not the guy you're replying to, but its really only going to be used for people dealing with really important stuff. That means no Jow Forumsentoomen have to worry about anything.

>That means no Jow Forumsentoomen have to worry about anything.
I worked in networking/datacenter for a banking company. The security was tight as fuck.
That wouldn't surprise me if they adopt this.

I refuse to wear the mark of the antichrist

At least it's not mandatory circumcision

Imagine being mutilated AND chipped without your consent.

Jesus, I pity the dudes in that situation.

>be me
>"user, we need a Java programmer but they keep shitting in the break room. get a chip and you get the job"
>k
*2 months later*
>week_long_vacay_gf.jpeg
>CVS some 91 rubbing alcohol, antibacterials, suture kit, etc
>pickup some hydro from Jamal
>get blasted
>comfortably numb
>let's play game of cut open my hand
>poke around general hands
>ohthatisntmygodgivenhand
>open wider and pull chip
>disinfect, close wound, antibiotics, bandage
>continue vacation, wound heals
*week later*
>ERROR ERROR UNKNOWN PERSON ENTERING JAVA NIGGER ROOM
>play cool user
>security shows up
>"oh shit user, you scared us man"
>yeah that was weird lol
>"let me just unlock it for you"
*same thing x3*
>"you know what user, these new chip things are weird. between you and me just prop the door at 2:15pm and I don't know anything"
>ayeaye
*finally becomes problem 2 weeks later*
>"user, emergency team meeting w/ HR"
>go to conference
>"we've been aware of your concerns that the RFID chip system is obtrusive and has a high error rate, and rhajit still loos the break room anyways, so we're stopping the program"
>oh sick
>"everyone dismissed, except user. I'd like a private word with you"
>oh shi
>"we're aware of the circumstance you are in..."
>oh no
>"...being of a different culture and background is hard as a Java developer, and you know the security system wasn't intended for you. If you want to get some lunch any time this week just name a place, on me."
>fortnite_dance_epic_style.gif
>1984_libtard_dystopia_rekt.png

>not being a true Jow Forumstard and accepting it for the opportunity to tamper it
None of you will make it, ludditefags.

No thanks I'm not a gay homosexual faggot

>don't worry goy, the microchips will be optional
>okay, the microchips aren't optional, but it's not like we're forcing them on you, you always have the option of being unemployed

Hmm, I wonder what comes next

5/10, made me read the entire post

My uhhh friend works in a top secret data center and they are having him buy new boots because the steel toes were setting off the metal detectors. They're going composite now. It's the 4th time they've changed the shoe policy.

I couldn't imagine any sort of chipping allowed at any important data centers. The liability is just too great.

what's with the bongs and big brother?

If there were an open source, fully removable body attachment that had all the functionality of my phone, including things like Samsung Pay, I'd get it.

This obviously isn't fucking that though.

They haven't experience totalitarianism in hundreds of years, unlike most of the Western world, so they don't see the evil in it.

>If there were an open source, fully removable body attachment that had all the functionality of my phone, including things like Samsung Pay, I'd get it.
Like... a phone? A smart-watch?

>open sores
>download some mods off of russian websites
>become a virus vector

Or
>download bitcoin miner
>start losing weight

Wait hold on a minute...

>hand

Haha, no. These get installed directly in the genitals.

Yeah I just realized what I'm describing is a fucking watch. lol nevermind

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Having a chip in your peepee is the epitome of redpilled.

Imagine spreading computer viruses when you shake hands with someone.

What a beautiful world. On second thought I'll take the chip OP. I can start on Monday.

Sorry in my country we only brand Jews

Brb, taking a trip to Africa.

I'm retconning my green text to picking up oxys and a qt3.14 chastity belt aid in recovery teehee everything else is the same teehee

Open source would mean that you would control the software and wouldn't get any viruses, but yeah I agree. Fuck normalfags, let them be chipped.

Of course the Bible is right. The sign of Revelation 12 (the one about the woman with the sun at her head and the moon at her feet) occurred in September of 2016. You just didn't see it because the sun was in it.

woow, that's crazy
man, if only there was something more convenient that wouldn't have to be embedded in your body and would be a separate object, like some kind of nfc thingy, and if only it was small and portable enough to carry around, like a card, and if only there was some convenient way to keep it with you, like a bag, or a pocket, or a fucking lanyard

imagine carrying that thing, INSIDE of your fucking body 24/7
what the FUCK you fucking corporate cunt, me being around for 1/3 of time doesn't entitle you to anything, not even a presence in other 2/3

this should be memed harder, faster we get this over with

I understand.
*go for handshake with buzzer in hand*
*short circuit cyborgfag*

Not going to happen - for the simple reason that implanted shit is less secure than an ID card and costs exponentially more, not to mention the possibility the body might reject such an implant which would cost the company millions in medical costs.

Taking more and more biometrics will happen - implants will not.

How could an NFC chip be used for tracking though? IIRC they don't have any gps capabilities, does the "tracking" simply mean knowing which corporate doors you unlocked? Why would that matter at all? What's the fuss about this topic?

>whoops the chip must be broken or something, user, it wont read it just wouldnt
>welp time to cut up my hand open and replace it
>repeat
whoa right, totally convenient no repercussions

If I told you you're mandated to get a tattoo of my company logo (my buddy and I picked it out when we founded the company, it's really professional) on your dick if you want my 35k per year job, would you fucking take it?
>too bad you're out of options. these days everyone in this industry is getting dick tattoos

>have to work for peanuts for mr shekelberg who makes more in a year than you will in a lifetime
>have to spend your entire week at work
>have to constantly be available for mr shekelberg if he needs to call in
>now mr shekelberg literally wants to chip you like a pet
>and you WILL thank mr shekelberg for letting YOU serve HIM
Humans weren't made to live like this

If businesses know you have a chip then shops could potentially have a reader in their doors and hook it up to a service that has information about you and your shopping habits.

>tfw you realize 1000 years from now, humans will have a little chip that someone hooks up to your nervous system without actually being inserted into your brain giving you an entire immersive VR experience beyond the computing power and realism of any of your devices now and it will be the only entertainment device any human ever needs

It'll never happen anyway, a card costs less than 50c, an implant costs over $300 for the device and ~$500-8000 to implant.
The device costs will decrease, but the medical costs will not.

ID Cards + increased (ever increasing) biometrics are the future, no some meme implant shit.
The only way implants will be required in the future if they are at all is as a pre-requisite to employment (ie. you'll need to get yourself, at your cost, implanted with a standard compliant chip that the corp can write to)

No because unlike electronic chips tattoos are permanent and are not technology.
Just shield your hand or make sure your employer uses an encrypted chip.

Source?

NPCs are not humans

Tattoos aren't permanent dumbass. They can be removed, with a procedure that you yourself would be unable to do, leaving behind a little scar. It's the same goddamn thing.

I'm 25 years old, still studying and absolutely terrified when thinking about professional life.

It's not the same thing because as you said the removal of a tattoo cannot be done by yourself and it still leaves you scarred. In contrast to that you can remove a rfid chip by simply making a small cut (smaller than a rice grain) on your hand and popping it out. It's absolutely not the same.

open source != no virus

>get an erection during work
>productivity alarm goes off
>*EMPLOYEE #43127, user FEELMAN, PLEASE REPORT TO MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY*
>everyone is laughing at me while I shuffle to the manager's office, trying to hide my boner

Attached: 790590318582.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Captain obvious here

How would the management fix the "productivity issue"? A man cannot just simply disable his libido.

Attached: 1341895705436.png (900x900, 132K)

>there's a surprise waiting or him in the "manager's office"

They would have to... make the problem go away.

Attached: 0812-manager.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Mandatory blowjobs. Sadly the company doesn't hire incels.
Also boys will get the penile chip shortly after being born and it tracks the amount of vaginas it has been in.
So various companies and institutions can scan your dick to see if you are an incel or not.

Attached: 108090768700.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

No, it will happen. But any time soon. They will push for it, and there will be a pushback. It won't happy in this generation. Maybe the one after or the one after that. I would predict by the late 21st century [i.e. when most of us here are dead], it will be the norm.

wow, so many errors. serves me right for not re-reading it.

Nice source.

You bunch of gullible retards

Go be inbred somewhere else thank you

Attached: 1538813043483.jpg (456x810, 27K)

ke ke ke ke ke

>still no source
No wonder the West is in such a shit state with people like you

Attached: 1523172855373.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

>A refusal of said policy would mean that you will not be considered for this position anymore
Sweet! That lawsuit money over religious discrimination is gonna buy me a new house!

>hurrdurr I don't know how to use a search engine
rt.com/uk/443726-human-microchip-employees-security/

You're beyond retarded.

Attached: 1539761155012.png (842x792, 82K)

This right here....these chips are a meme

Stop doing this.

The fuck you say slut

Attached: division one.webm (320x400, 1.08M)

Wow, everything worked out great in the end

>new penis chip model short-circuits erections.

I wanna kill all these filthy sandniggers right the heck now

That whore got BODIED

Might as well get used to it: he who controls the basic bitch controls society.

>user, your dad and I are worried about you, you can't just continue to live that way, you have to integrate and be like other people, the society will continue to reject you and you will suffer
>it's just a chip, why do you make such a fuss about it? Everybody has one.

Attached: -RtUWDaA_400x400.jpg (270x270, 15K)

Attached: 1537034383661.jpg (1437x2303, 241K)

Never.

Attached: 1530761554606.jpg (400x568, 32K)

On this note: just make a wearable or two amd cut the chip out with a scalpel.
Not only would you be free, but you could impersonate normalfags on the access logs and steal to your heart's content.

Yeah... we have to lock our wallets and keys outside because of RFID. And some high end clothing sets the 8MHz detector off because it's tagged for supply chain monitoring

is that legit

Attached: 1525862938285.jpg (600x600, 57K)

That would be illegal, user, you can't do that.

No but this is

Attached: 1537032555896.jpg (585x694, 111K)

Attached: 1521805463679.png (449x559, 102K)

All these people claiming it will never happen because muh biometrics, don't understand the reason these CEO's are chipping employees in the workplace. It's a way of degrading them, to mere cattle. Part of their sick little fantasy they live in where they are better than everyone else. Not all companies will implement these, because not all CEO's are actually run by evil pieces of shit. The one thing this microchipping will reveal however, is which companies are under total control by (((them))).

You're laughing now...

Attached: freedom and technology.png (591x545, 48K)

You're an idiot.
CEOs have little control over companies and directors don't care for stupid shit that doesn't directly increase profit in the short term.

Chips do not equal higher profit, even in the longer term. Therefore they will not happen.
>bbut all the companies doing it now
Provide sources for them - no one is doing it.

Kek, very true.
> t. incel

>bbut
Why did you stutter?