Why yes, I only use Windows 10. How could you tell?

>why yes, I only use Windows 10. How could you tell?

Attached: 2736685-tumblr_mccl6wmyio1rf0i63o1_500.jpg (359x638, 44K)

Because you whored yourself out for stock photography.

>why yes, I'm OP and I'm a fag. How could you tell?

>whored yourself
"Whoring" implies something akin to prostitution. It is a deed done by a person to someone who pays them or gives them a favor. On usual circumstances where there wouldn't be any payment, chances are that the person would not agree to perform the deed.
A person having sex with someone they are not attracted to and wouldn't have sex if there wouldn't be a payment can be considered "whoring".
A person posing in his underwear in front of a camera is not "whoring" because people pose like that all the time without any payment (tons of men and women upload pictures of themselves in swimsuits to social media for mating potential).

Bodybuilding is for homosexuals. Not as an insult, just as a statement of fact.

It's good for masochists too.

>Fat and nerd

Fucking pleb

>everyone who is not obsessed with vanity is fat
Epic. Why is this always the go to argument for homosexuals?

>vanity
>he doesnt recognize beauty and virtue as the maximun values one should strive for

Do you even classic philosophy?

Virtue may as well be subject to contemporary.
There is more of value to do on this earth today than press against it all day.

Do you always speak in memes? It reeks of immaturity. To answer your statement, making yourself look pretty is a feminine trait, it is a sign of homosexuality in men. No amount of appealing to ancient Grecians will change this.

The Greeks knew better.
What if everyone was cute.

True, but you dont skip shower time just because you could do more virtuous things in that moment, is an habit.

Masculine aesthetics attract women and gay as well because they literally like men. Saying that attractiveness is gay because gays like it its the most stupid thing I heard today, thank you.

Learn to read.

Haha

There is nothing masculine about vanity.

>Sandnigger uses an os designed by brown people for brown people.
Really joggles the noggin

Vanity is a meme term made up by slave morality christians

The goal of self improvement should not be to improve attractiveness of external value. The whole point is to raise internal value.

Sorry, but it is impossible to talk to you. You are beyond retarded.

Thats politically correct bullshit, external beauty is the way nature tells me if something is right or wrong. If you see someone fat, you inmediately know hes wrong.

Yes, but if you see someone with a lot of muscle mass and low body fat you know he is wrong, too. Just the same as when you see a "drag queen". They are almost identical beyond externalities, bodybuilders and drag queens. Anyone who puts that much time into dolling themselves up is obviously mentally deficient in some capacity.

What your arguing is different from what I am arguing.
Nobody is saying ugly people don't exist or that muscles won't make you more beautiful.

The point is the intention.
You should be exercising for your own right, not the approval of others.

Whatever fattie :^)

Yes but those are edge cases and most of those guys is their career and make money with it, it wouldnt be wrong if you fat fucks had some more "vanity" though.

How do we exist but without a social context? Everything we do is for some kind of approval for some group of people, otherwise we just study by ourselves instead of going college, for example

Must you accuse everyone who does not share your mental illness of being overweight? It is clearly just a coping mechanism and does nothing but show how immature you are. It doesn't matter if it is their career to obsess with their appearance, it is still a feminine trait. We aren't talking about generally fit people who play sport and lift weights weekly. We are talking about people who diet, lift weights daily or bi-daily, and thusly centre their lives on their appearance. That is when it clearly enters the realm of mental illness. Maybe we could chalk it up to the devaluation of masculinity. When these men don't get enough attention for being masculine, they go the opposite way to get people to look at them. Because we all know there is no value in this sort of behaviour besides the attention you may receive for looking pretty.

>How do we exist but without a social context? Everything we do is for some kind of approval for some group of people, otherwise we just study by ourselves instead of going college, for example
It's not fair to assume everyone thinks this way, just because you may not know them or interact with them.
There are plenty of folk still, that live in isolation, or with different ideals. To lump us all together as "we" seems too hasty of a conclusion.
The question seems to be stemming from you, "how could anyone else live that way". As if you can not even imagine a world outside of this society.
Just saying.

>Do you even classic philosophy?

Attached: fe70a423-5dd4-475f-aa02-a374a5ab1dbf.jpg (970x582, 161K)

dicklet

>Everyone who goes to the gym is obcessed with vanity.
fat, manlet, skelly ?

>appereance is not a feminine trait
Being ugly doesnt make you more masculine user

You always live in some kind of social group, even if its just your family in the jungle, unless you were raised by wolves?

>The Chad Homosexuals
>the virgin pedophile priests

Based Greeks, a single god was a mistake

It's so easy to spot a migrant from Jow Forums. All you do is spout memes.

>>appereance is not a feminine trait
>Being ugly doesnt make you more masculine user
Don't bother responding if you can only speak in memes and can't read a simple sentence. Go back to your containment board, gay boy.

spotted two apple fans

The male body is perfect.

>how you dare to speak memes in my taiwannese knitting board

Lets make it simpler to you: Being unfit doesnt make you smarter or "beautiful" inside.

I believe this was answered above. See
>We aren't talking about generally fit people who play sport and lift weights weekly. We are talking about people who diet, lift weights daily or bi-daily, and thusly centre their lives on their appearance. That is when it clearly enters the realm of mental illness.

>Based Greeks, a single god was a mistake
this is a human body at it's peak performance

Attached: ivankramskoy-1542036186207-5247.jpg (1920x1080, 989K)

*its, typo

The same can be said for literally any activity thats made in excess. Theres no point in talking about fitness in particular you faggoy

Yes there is, since that is the topic at hand. But there is more to it than simply excess. I imagine you know that and this is simply your attempt at a deflection, however. This is about vanity.

>This is about vanity.

You still dont mention a single problem with vanity though.

It isn't a problem, unless you consider men being feminine to be a problem. Though I see it as more of a symptom.

I use windows 10 and I WISH I looked like that.
that dudes life must be so fucking easy

Pretty much, women don't give a fuck about your body. Only how you make them feel, and money makes them fell good.

Because you're gay.

Some do, akin to men who can't live without D tits.

This desu

stfu fatty I can smell the fucking cheeto dust from here
but I agree with most of what you say you fucking lard

>women don't give a fuck about your body
Yes we do, most just lie about it to make you feel better. Settling for fatties/non-ideal-range doesn't equal not caring about. It equals desperation and inability to attract someone attractive because you lack the value. Or to put it more simply, most of you are uggos with shit personalities.