SJW bullshit in tech that ruins lives over making a joke on social media

>SJW bullshit in tech that ruins lives over making a joke on social media
>Google censoring information that is not aligned with their beliefs
>An entire career path and industry dedicated to spying on people
>Mass Internet surveillance (inb4 having something to hide makes me a pedophile)
>Nothing innovative in the last decade besides inventing new ways to spy on people

I fear for the future, Jow Forums. Everyday we seem to get closer to a society depicted by Orwell. I wonder how bad things would get in another 10 years? Is there anyway to stop this?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (500x300, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The globalists have no interest in making better technology

it's over

Attached: 1539551503971.jpg (1000x600, 88K)

Things have actually been pretty chill lately, lots of cool shit

A ton of minor quality of life things coming out every year adds up without you noticing

Don't be a sheep etc etc, but theres no need to be emo on an anime board about society

It's not too late to be the one spying

>You will never live in a society that doesn't try to censor everything, accepts casual 'racists' jokes without malice, stops labelling lolis as pedo and takes it easy.

Attached: 1455285433880.jpg (404x444, 85K)

I'm worried that the worst scum of the earth uses censorship as an excuse to execute their twisted desires.

Abandon Social Media. Encourage your immediate friends and family about its harmful effects. Maybe sign up for chat apps to keep in touch if you are not American and SMS is expensive in your nation
Stop using jewgle and use alternatives like DuckDuckGo
Follow the privacytools.io guide and use promote anonymonizing services as much as possible
Stop following latest gimmicks. Don't change your phones every year. Settle for a mid range/cheap smart phone and use it for years to come until broken. Don't buy new tech every Christmas. Replace or repair old tech parts instead.

Attached: 1451117567987.gif (350x487, 210K)

GAMERS, RISE UP

really makes you think

Attached: SmartSelect_20181112-160659_Chrome.jpg (508x582, 115K)

For me society is already way more evil and sick then I can tolerate so I don't really care if it gets worse. I hope there is civil war or revolution or something soon.

>Is there anyway to stop this?
go to Jow Forums and ask them about uncle ted

Wait until some retard put their nuclear system under control of a SQL database, then nuke san fran.

Attached: Attenshone Newfags.jpg (920x564, 53K)

But user, all pedos are not lolis, but all lolis are pedos.

Stop using social media you dumb faggot.

t. Npc

I was a slacker in school, bately skated by. Well i recently went and got 1984 and Brave New World. Id hate to be one of those freaks who says we live in this world or stray closer to it inaccurately. I did read Neuromancer and it was more or less an average day in Hong Kong about ten years ago. Really i think dystopian future is all we are going to get so we better at least revel in it if not enjoy it.

Lies. They are very interested in newer technology to data-mine NPC's

Stop posting hateful shit on the internet you angry little baby

>Google censoring information that is not aligned with their beliefs
Don't use Google, they're an evil company

>An entire career path and industry dedicated to spying on people
Support businesses that don't spy on you

>Mass Internet surveillance (inb4 having something to hide makes me a pedophile)
Vote for politicians that don't support mass surveillance and encourage public discussion of the dangers of surveillance culture

>Nothing innovative in the last decade besides inventing new ways to spy on people
Chips keep getting faster, screens get higher resolution, thinner, better colour, networking gets faster, have a little optimism.

>Stop posting hateful shit on the internet you angry little baby
What if he post something that no one on the planet other than SJWs consider hateful?

Social Media is the problem. Its turned localized problems into globalized ones.

Don't succumb to the soicial networking menace.

Then don't use the internet

Give me an example, but it's pretty simple to understand that if it's bad enough to ruin your life it's probably genuinely offensive.

Welcome to the free market, fuckwad.

t. SJW scum

WTF I feel literally raped
You better delete that comment and get insta-banned for such hateful and toxic behaviour

>Welcome to the free market, fuckwad
is this guy for real

Attached: 1453261446276.jpg (200x200, 35K)

You're considered a nazi by SJWs if you post something logical like how there are only two genders and trump isn't actually a fascist.

One day Jow Forums will learn there's more to life than their browser. Today is not that day.

>tfw you discourage the use of harmful software such as ubuntu
>tfw linux stagnates and never achieves more than a 2% market share
>tfw microsoft apple and google accelerate their surveillance
>amazon rolling in money daily
>at least they don't have the amazon button on ubuntu right guys heheh

Attached: frog devil.jpg (470x595, 83K)

Bitcoin.

> >An entire career path and industry dedicated to spying on people
> tfw digital NKVD
I want a digital Nagant.

Oh no, I'll never live in a society where sexualized little cartoon girls and racist jokes are okay. Re-evaluate your life.

I invite you to kill yourself you sub-human pig.

Nice rational argument there.

Way better than yours

>unironically thinking this was at all logical
user I...

>Abandon Social Media.
Jow Forums IS social media, you dimwit.
and duckduckgo saves all your searches and logs your IP

>SMS
Wow so private

Those are the new and cleaned lyrics, original goes like
"Jew me, Sue me Everybody do me Kick me, kike me Don't you black or white me "

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE

literally only a problem in america

>treating anonymous forum board as social media
You are already lost user
>duckduckgo logs
Fake news with no evidence to back it up
You can sign up for an encrypted chat service like Signal or use the SMS version in fdroid then

>victimless crimes must be punished!
Do you prefer the taste of leather boots or synthetic?

this but ironically

the fact that they distract, lie or are unwilling to share this with you makes it huxleyan rather than orwellian

>Vote for politicians that don't support mass surveillance and encourage public discussion of the dangers of surveillance culture
That then turn back on their words and expands the surveillance programmes to encompass an even greater number of people.

>free
Wew lad

>jokes
>not ok
what does this even fucking mean?

asocial group of people posting on an image board with select topics is social media