EA limits hardware changes

>EA limits hardware changes
>DX12 still a stuttery pile of shit like in BF1
>Does not bode well for RTX addon
*SNIGGERS*
youtube.com/watch?v=FUhCf6t3RBA

Attached: BF5.jpg (2560x1440, 355K)

Oh and Vega 56 BTFO'ing the 1070 Ti. It really makes you think.

>1080Ti on pair with 2080
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please buy RebrandeonTX!

The power of gaytracing.

Also. Vega 64 LC beatng the 2070

Yes. I am replying to myself.

>AMD Steve comes through again for AMD

I am however very intersted in how well DLSS will perform. but its just a strange thing how nvidia didnt manage to at least have one game with dlss ready on launch... they could have pushed this if they wanted it.

Both RTX and DLSS rely on DX12 and guess what...the patch that enables it is delayed because of Windows 10 being a buggy pile of shit.

My bad. I just read that DLSS is exclusive from RTX in DX12 and could have been enabled from day one.

>Taking Steve "AMD unboxed" Walton seriously

Attached: 1539714671002.jpg (2620x3416, 1.74M)

> RTX 2070
> Vega 64
Wew.

Every now and then, that bastard of a GPU goes and does me proud.

t. Linus shill

Attached: 1537419972674.png (1037x311, 340K)

>EA limits hardware changes
I don't get that, do they make you buy the game again if you change hardware?

>1080p
What era are we living in

Attached: 1541938638166.jpg (483x461, 31K)

Especially if you OC it on 64 BIOS.

Too bad the i5-8400 is now $225-$250 due to Intel supply shortages. So much for that $50 price advantage, butthurt incel :^)

It's probably something like they're trying to do with Windows where your software "license" is linked to your system information and if you change too many components out then it decides that you now have a new system. I figure you can change your GPU out and add RAM and hard drives without any issues but if you go to change out your MOBO and CPU then your shit will no longer work because you now have a "new machine".

On one hand, screw Nvidia.
On the other hand, screw EA.
They can both suck cock.

What the flying fuck is that shit.

>buy game on computer that can barely play the game
>build a new one
>buy game again

Yeah, it's pretty dumb. I'm actually starting to miss the days when you had to have the physical game media loaded into your system to play the game, it was a much better solution than this linking licenses to your current system bullshit.

Dumb anime poster.

so i can get arround 60 with my rx480? great!

not gonna buy this refresh meme, bf3 and bf4 where de apex

AMD niggers getting excited over the worst received game this generation. Just what I expected.

>It does not count because I do not like it
The post

im suprised than on a nvidia sponsored game amd is actually shitting on 95% of them

Because games are beginning to lean towards compute which we always knew AMD was good at. Now Nvidia has leapt on the compute bandwagon developers are having to make use of it and it benefits both.

>downscaling to 2k

i mean why you dont just see the 2k benches?

i highly doubt battleflied is doing ANYTHING on the compute path user

I dunno. Async computer, prim shaders etc are all things that AMD does well - if not in the driver (cough) then in game optimisations. Turing is now heavily compute orientated which is why the full blow RTX 2080 Ti runs away with it even from the GTX 1080 Ti.

amd does well in everything regarding compute mainly because they have twice as much lanes than nvidia for it
but thats not the point touring isnt compute oriented it never was it needs a hardware sc for it to be effiecient in anything regarding compute

Too bad every AMD ryzen benchmark are like this, and they still barely get any wins.

You aren't using the picture correctly man.
It's not the benchmark makers fault people removed context from the picture, posted it and shilled it.

Not in my country :^)

Attached: Germoney.png (3356x608, 306K)