>Intel Core m3-7Y30
>8 GB DDR3
>256 GB SSD
>7-8" 1080p IPS Display
>Proper stylus
>6000+ mAH battery
>~$500

Pretty epic if you ask me.
Just hook it up to a big screen and proper peripherals for serious work or even light gaming.

Attached: One_Mix_2S_Yoga_3.jpg (790x732, 110K)

>intel trash cpu and graphics
>IPS eye cancer
NAH

they should miniaturize everything even more and go with an external GPU setup, until then its trash

>>intel trash cpu and graphics
>>IPS eye cancer
>NAH

Because and god sick mobile Hardware and TN is the real deal.
>HURR DÜRR OLED
OLED for PC is the most retarded thing in the world.

And = AMD

>500 USD
Overpriced.

>no windows 7 support

>squared trackpoint
what the fuck

Attached: s080.png (371x353, 148K)

No.
At least they tried. Trackpoints rule.

>IPS eye cancer
explain

I look forward to buying one for $70 in a couple of years and installing linux on it.

could you imagine if a girl miniaturized you and then made you massage her feet? haha that'd be so weird lol haha

Slow screen response time, terrible contrast ratio, inability to display the color black, lower readability in the sunlight, and higher power consumption. Why would you want ANY of that on a device meant to be "mobile"?

Attached: 1542012371977.jpg (720x719, 43K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: Comb07112018011832.jpg (1375x2084, 300K)

>tfw just ordered X1E with 60ms response times
did I fuck up?

Attached: giphy.gif_new.gif (300x300, 1.13M)

jesus christ man, that better be for using it as a picture frame.

No. You won't notice it. Don't fall for benchmarking fagets

I'm gonna be programming and watching anime

Even on fast paced anime?

ehh. it's alright but $500 seems firly steep for what otherwise would be a netbook.

>60Hz = 16.6ms frame time
>literally 4 frames will be used to change the pixel color to the next frame and it will already be behind rendering frames
>"it's fine bro, you won't notice a thing"

Attached: 1457944903510.jpg (130x150, 17K)

>$500
For $650 or so you can get a specced out surface clone from HP new on ebay.

we have an entire board dedicated to that >>/d/ and similar pursuits. you don't need to pretend here.

What anime is this

the one where you should be reading the bible instead because anime is a sin

Attached: warp dab.png (450x600, 322K)

I'm glad someone's making UMPCs again, I'll buy one when they release a VAIO UX clone.

It's not a TrackPoint. It's an optical trackpad, like on older BlackBerries and the Classic.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1290x649, 452K)

That's because you can't afford a GOOD IPS screen. Have you even used a recent one?
VA and TF are shit, specially for mobile. Useless for mobile devices that you don't always look at straight on.
AMOLED is a burn-in bitch.

>VAIO UX clone.

this nigga gets it

This form factor is just going to bake the battery if run at full load. Mobile gaming is retarded, especially if you're using a sealed internal battery device.

This. There's a reason pc monitors aren't OLED yet. Computer OS are begging für OLED burn in.

>optical trackpad
I used a BB classic for a solid 2 years. Loved the trackpad thingy.

I don't see why I would ever use these things over my laptop or phone.

It's a pocket PC with proper specs. Can it replace your phone? No. Can it replace your 13+ inch notebook? Depends on how often you hook your notebook up to a big monitor.
Think of it as a PDA on steroids.

>she thinks I'm pretending

Hey fuck you buddy

That partitioned spacebar is triggering me.

Why would you ever replace your laptop with this when both keyboard/screen are smaller and shittier, the SSD has less storage,processor is weaker, and it doesn't seem small enough to fit in pockets?

Heh meme

This looks pretty cool to me. Some people don't seem to like it though. Can anyone recommend something similar and better with such a small size, Windows 10, and a stylus?

Yeah not gonna lie, smach z was and still is shit. I guess in the end cramming anything more than a 5W TDP chip in an UMPC form factor as compact as OP's pic isn't feasible at all.

There honestly isn't anything good for a form factor this small. The best you can do is get a samsung Note 8 or newer and run an x86 VM inside it. It'll probably be slower than a celeron laptop though.

Attached: 1437600450986.png (449x600, 353K)

Still given how awful intel's performance/watt on CPU and abhorrent intel hd housefires, I still think AMD would make a better 5W chip. Regrettably the last known such said implementation that I know of is the A10 micro-6700T from the kaveri era.

theyre overpriced and dont perform as well as a standard laptop. the batteries are usually worse than a phone or a laptop too. desktop uis are unusable on such a small screen
i could go on.

if
>battery life improved
>continue to use x86 processors
>improved ui scaling
>keep a standard keyboard layout
>lower price
i would get one. netbooks were the CHEAP way to get a computer 10 years ago. now this shit is just an overpriced gimmick where you pay out the ass to use a meme.

I'd count this as more of a UMPC than a netbook, and those were never CHEAP. The device this is a clone of, the VAIO P, had an MSRP of several hundred more dollars.

Remember when this was hyped as the future of portable devices?

(i still kinda want one)

Attached: 5246-IMG7691s.jpg (579x500, 51K)

terrible photshop

thank you for this

I thought response time was just lag. Like, each frame will be displayed just as long, it'll just take 60ms from the monitor receiving the frame to it being displayed

Nope, response time is the time it takes to change the color of a pixel on a screen. Generally it should never exceed the frame time and the faster the better.

The square isn't the problem, it's the lack of middle button. How the fuck are you gonna scroll?

Space and shift space, PgUp and PgDn, arrow keys, touchscreen, scrollbar. Could that button between right click and left arrow key be a middle click?

Yeah that or its an up down pad