Poozen is such a bottleneck in Hitman 2 that a GTX 1060 paired with an i5-8400 offers better performance than an RTX...

Poozen is such a bottleneck in Hitman 2 that a GTX 1060 paired with an i5-8400 offers better performance than an RTX 2080 Ti paired with an R7 1700X.
youtu.be/1G4Kajunecc?t=393
How can anybody justify buying these garbage CPUs when they perform so poorly in the most common desktop tasks? Being slaughtered by a budget Intel chip with a locked multiplier and no Hyperthreading might actually be the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: wojeet.jpg (568x612, 66K)

>hitman 2
Literally who gives a shit?

>i-it's just one game

Attached: 1539312105952s.jpg (114x87, 2K)

>i-it's just one game
>caring about through away cookie cutter games

This isn't news. Everybody knows that Poozen sucks for gaming. I guess this might be a new low though.

p-p-pooz-zen

Attached: shintel.png (868x756, 265K)

Ryzen would be great if AMD could actually innovate rather than being perpetually 5 years behind Intel. Nobody wants to pay full price for ivy bridge tier performance except for fanbois.

Throw, Pajeet. It's throw.

Hitman 2 is a big release, and certainly not a "cookie cutter" game either. Feel free to name five other games with similar gameplay from a different franchise.

>Hitman 2 is a big release,
It's a triple a turd franchise that's lost it's unique touch like tomb raider, doom. and dues ex.
>and certainly not a "cookie cutter" game either.
It's pretty much a cookie cutter
>Feel free to name five other games with similar gameplay from a different franchise.
tomb raider, AC, theif, riddick, black ops, and whatever flavor of the month semi customized hacked together retechture that came out for the past 20 years.
If hitman 2 is they type of game that you play then you should just stick to consoles, because you're just wasting your money building a pc to play these types of over hyped dried up throw away console tier games.

man intel shills are really running scared after the New Holocaust event

>not a single cpu core above 50%

It's the ARMA argument all over again, fuck I should be mad at AMD because DCS World runs like shit too and its their fault for using a game engine that is entirely based on single threaded .lua scripting.
Fuck why does AMD keep making this shitty software.

Attached: 393332255_f243240d13_z-1.jpg (640x427, 46K)

>oh no, a shit game that fucking LOST DX12 support that it had previously performs badly!

>Lost DX12
Can you redpill me on this?

When it came out it had DX12 support and ran better on everything but it also had bugs so the solution was to remove it entirely

I don't specially care about a few fps. It's the random lockups, crashes, bsods, green screens that I dread. 20 years computing and amd hasn't learned a thing about drivers. It's all so tiresome,only viable if you literally can't spend $100 dlls more, but so not worth the headaches of wasted days on wasteland forums.

Oh look, it's this butthurt loser who got raped by Intlel pricing, and is rationalising his self-hatred. AGAIN.

Same advice as always: you wasted your money - learn from the experience, and move on.

>he took advice on Jow Forums
>he fell for the poozen meme
lmao

>suddenly no dx12
>no dlss
>thinking these benchmarks are trustworthy

>random lockups, crashes, bsods, green screens

None of these things are caused by CPU's i have built hundreds of computers both Intel and AMD over the past 15 years and I have never seen a CPU cause these issues.
Either something else in your systems is fucked or more likely you have no idea how to use a computer and are causing all these problems yourself.

Also microcode is not a driver and this thread is about CPU

>shows example of the only game in existence where Ryzen performs bad
yes! we did it guys! Intel is better and will always be better!

The only game AMD perform good is ashes of the singularity.

don't forget DCS World and ARMA two games i love but know they run like shit because bad engine design but bought a ryzen anyway

Attached: dcs_2014_11_19_15_58_43_193.png (1920x1049, 1.81M)

They are shitting all over mono dies
I bet when intell kvetchs and does the same you fags will screeech
>intel did it first

>the arma argument
>the dcs argument
>hitman 2 argument
Those arguments are kind of stacking up.

not really they old niche games that likely equate to 1% of the market besides hitman which is a console title port, hence the reason no one even mentions them in arguments besides me

What the fuck are you talking about? Hitman 2016 had DX12 and still has it. It was never removed. This is an entirely new game released tomorrow and doesn't have DX12.

>This is an entirely new game released tomorrow and doesn't have DX12.

>its not cookie cutter game
>literally indistinguishable 2 year old version
>runs worse
>uses inferior render
Yep clearly top notch A#1 coding behind this masterpiece

Attached: 1505153457346.gif (500x269, 989K)

>devs can't code for shit anymore so let's blame hardware manufacturers

>literally indistinguishable 2 year old version
Maybe for you, Pajeet, with your eyesight failing from all those sewage-borne diseases. It has plenty of upgrades from the previous one, including much larger areas, working reflections and a general increase in detail.

WOW REFLECTIONS HOW AMAZING

The arma series has some staying power, and dedicated fans. DCS does too, but the player base isn't that big anymore.
The playerbase of these games do build systems that revolve around arma, and/or DCS though.

screencap this

Attached: relativeperformancegames19201080.png (500x1450, 95K)

You will keep comparing the current intel against the last generation ryzen for how long?

>Devs can't code then, and they can't code now
Really makes me want to buy amd knowing that devs aren't ever smart enough to elegantly code software that will function properly on amd's hardware.

If anybody's wondering: look at the 16 core threadripper and i7 7700K in there.

Screen cap an arma 3 yaab result, or flight time on a populated DCS server.

see

>locked i5 8400
>current

Is 10% better performance really worth it going from a $150 ryzen 2600 to a $600 9900K? Do people really do this?

Attached: 1538685539419.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>4.5GHz i7-7700K only 4% slower than 5GHz i9-9900K
intel BTFO themselves?

Attached: bfb.jpg (500x544, 112K)